Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90315 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
lol nice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
Sagamite:

What "peculiar feature" are you looking for?

Don't tell me you will start referring to those yeye things that gay fashion designers told you are striking.

Wey, Jay bee? Abeg come helep me tell am about how this girl fine o.

They may be the eyes, or the nose, or the lips, or the facial structure. Something is missing. Without the photoshop I doubt she'd look so glamorous.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: michelin89

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3692

Description of pix: Wearing black and sitting in a restuarant

Says to me: [She says] You are paying the whole bill? It is not 50-50? So guys like you still exist on earth! I am impressed. [And she is thinking "I used to be tough but Iam melting for this guy"]

You wish! tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

Without the photoshop I doubt she'd look so glamorous.
I agree there have been many beautiful girls on this topic wayyyyyyyyyy beautiful than her. undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dani1luv: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin you be yeye! tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

I agree there have been many beautiful girls on this topic wayyyyyyyyyy beautiful than her. undecided

I am not saying she is not fine, but she is common.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
dani1luv:

you are on your own lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2009
dani1luv:

Na you be yeye. You nor remember how you pretended to have forgotten your wallet the last time we went on a date? I had to pay all.  angry angry grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

Na! Dan and I are cool. wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dani1luv: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

Na you be yeye. You nor remember how you pretended to have forgotten your wallet the last time we went on a date? I had to pay all. angry angry grin

Naaa. .Stop trowing false aligation against me. . angry angry tongue

That's not true. . You promised to pay rememba cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

I am not saying she is not fine, but she is common.

Please package me and parcel deliver me to whereever girls looking like her are common. I am ready.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dani1luv: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

How do you mean! undecided

michelin89:

Na! Dan and I are cool. wink

Dont mind the yeye fowl grin  undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
dani1luv:

Naaa. .Stop trowing false aligation against me. .  angry angry tongue

That's not true. . You promised to pay rememba cheesy

And why didn't you stop me?

Sagamite:

Please package me and parcel deliver me to whereever girls looking like her are common. I am ready.

I am not saying she isn't beautiful ooo, but I love to be striken by something.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
Sagamite:

rofl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dani1luv: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

And why didn't you stop me?

I am not saying she isn't beautiful ooo, but I love to be striken by something.
coz you made a vow. .  tongue "

You wanna play pranks right angry cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
dani1luv:

Dont mind the yeye fowl grin undecided
do not even start with me angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
dani1luv:

coz you made a vow. .  tongue "

You wanna play pranks right angry cheesy

Yeah I vowed to never take your ass out again. And you nor dey soffri eat sef. shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dani1luv: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
do not even start with me angry angry
wkp. .

Abi you forget the shaving stick wey you dey use shape ur hair ni undecided

michelin
NeXt time you wouldnt fall for an handsome guy like moi cool tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mukina2: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
have you done for mitchellin?

what page?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
mukina2:

what page?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
mukina2:

what page?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-316937.0.html#msg4718995
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
Who are you people talking about? This supposedly common person, I mean?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mukina2: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

tnx

michelin89:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-316937.0.html#msg4718995
i said urs angry

anyone for spiked?

grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
mukina2:

tnx
i said urs angry

anyone for spiked?

grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 3:56am On Oct 13, 2009
ceascy and redgalusa are cute tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Oct 13, 2009
Kunbee i think you are going a bit overboard.
let Saga find these profiles.
how do you know they want their profiles all over like this being set up to be judged like that?
some may not think much of it, but its kinda a bit off.
just to say.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:06am On Oct 13, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 4:12am On Oct 13, 2009
^^me too i no get wetin she dey talk
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18am On Oct 13, 2009
i mean you dont know if these girls want their profiles plastered all over the place.
just how michelen and sexyLeamon got annoyed.
they dont want a thread like this to stop them from posting their pics.
you dont know if they want their profiles all over like that.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 4:21am On Oct 13, 2009
I laugh in Guatemalan.
if that's a language.

Seriously, Amaka. . .even if Sagamite gets the pictures himself, he's still not taking permission from the profile owners. so what gives?
At the end of the day, people will change their profile pics so it doesn't really matter.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:22am On Oct 13, 2009
chiogo:

I laugh in Guatemalan.
if that's a language.

Seriously, Amaka. . .even if Sagamite gets the pictures himself, he's still not taking permission from the profile owners. so what gives?
At the end of the day, people will change their profile pics so it doesn't really matter.

I agree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.