Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90310 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 3:51am On Jan 11, 2010
Pweety4me:

[sub] ^Ahahah wat thing?egbami ooo. . . cheesy lipsrsealed
undecided

Do your grinding. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

you can see an outline of a preety face though
I was a knock out back in the day

Eyahhhh. You're looking sweet. smiley But it took you forever to post your pics. Remember those days I used to beg you? tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 3:56am On Jan 11, 2010
Sagamite:

19 to 24?
It doesn't matter sha just thought i should let u know since u had a different perspective of me can we go 2 bed now? smiley

~Sauron~:

Do your grinding. grin
lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:07am On Jan 11, 2010
stillwater:

Eyahhhh. You're looking sweet. smiley But it took you forever to post your pics. Remember those days I used to beg you? tongue tongue tongue

I posted a better one just for you
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:07am On Jan 11, 2010
now go there and see my face
going going gone!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:09am On Jan 11, 2010
^^^^
awww, cute (even though its blurred).  wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2010
Pray you look that good when you're as old as me
lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:11am On Jan 11, 2010
how old are you? or an age range? you were the same one saying tonto had a fat stomach right? just asking if youre the same person, thats all. if so, you have all the room to talk in the world. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 4:11am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

Pray you look that good when you're as old as me
lol

Osisi looks 15.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 4:12am On Jan 11, 2010
OMG!!! Ohsisi is one hott woman!!
You're the one who always has my ribs cracking with laughter? lol you look too good to have that sense of humor  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:13am On Jan 11, 2010
I just turned 40
that's why I've been avoiding this place
too old to be here
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:14am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

I just turned 40
too old to be here
40?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
WOAH, YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD.
God don bless you oooo
grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 4:15am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

I just turned 40
too old to be here

Forty? Abeg, you must be kidding jor.
How can you be 40?

If you are 40, then i am 39.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:15am On Jan 11, 2010
@osisi

Dear Creator of Heaven and Earth
---------------------------------------------

I hereby come to confess that I was checking out a married woman . . . please forgive me.

----------------------------------------------

@stillwater

Although I only saw the blurred version of Osisi's picture . . . nevertheless i must say that she's still good for a married woman and a mother . . .

Let's wait until u drop like too pikin . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:16am On Jan 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

40?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
WOAH, YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD.
God don bless you oooo
grin

Thank you.
You folks are making me feel good about me
thanks
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:17am On Jan 11, 2010
chiogo:

OMG!!! Ohsisi is one hott woman!!
You're the one who always has my ribs cracking with laughter? lol you look too good to have that sense of humor grin

Thank you
My daughter thinks so too
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

I posted a better one just for you

Sweeeeeeeeet. You fine o, seriously. kiss
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Uche2nna(m): 4:18am On Jan 11, 2010
Not surprised that Osisi is a dame and Mr Osisi is one lucky dude.

U should share ur secret with some NL girls  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 4:18am On Jan 11, 2010
Uche2nna:

U should share your secret with some NL girls  grin

Akpu and Oha soup with palm-wine to wash it down.
Osisi can NEVER be 40. At best, she is 30.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:19am On Jan 11, 2010
Uche2nna:

U should share your secret with some NL girls  grin

You should have seen me in my hay days?
I stopped traffic at Ogbete market
Infact the day I was delivered, awusa left awka and the civil war ended
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 11, 2010
@ Osisi, can you post it again? cry cry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:20am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

I just turned 40
too old to be here

Chineke . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . and u are still like that and u never full ground yet.

------------------------------------

Dear Creator

Seriously . . . I am very very seriously confessing . . . Cus it means I have just checked out someone much older than I am . . .

I need to be punished for the sin of mental adultery + lookery + over-age lookery . . .  

grin

-------------------------------------

@osisi abeg i dey look for Igbo wife . . .  grin . . . most especially ones that I do not need to rob Nigeria in order to pay dowry . . . grin

Do you have any younger sisters . . . cus it looks like your family gene dey good . . .  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

Infact the day I was delivered,  awusa left awka and the civil war ended

Lol, my dad told me this story. grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:21am On Jan 11, 2010
@osisi

Just hope say the muslimas never copy ur picture . . . na sharia bombing be that o . . .

@stillwater

You now have competition on your hands . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 4:22am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

LOL you're too much!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 4:22am On Jan 11, 2010
0hsisi:

This Osisi na clown.

Where is Ogbete market? Is it near Stilly's house in the East?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:22am On Jan 11, 2010
stillwater:

Lol, my dad told me this story. grin grin grin

okay oya tell us the name of the street where she was born  . . .and the exactly day of the year . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:23am On Jan 11, 2010
which state in the east? Anambra?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:23am On Jan 11, 2010
No2Atheism:

Chineke . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . and u are still like that and u never full ground yet.

------------------------------------

Dear Creator

Seriously . . . I am very very seriously confessing . . . Cus it means I have just checked out someone much older than I am . . .

I need to be punished for the sin of mental adultery + lookery + over-age lookery . . .  

grin

-------------------------------------

@osisi abeg i dey look for Igbo wife . . .  grin . . . most especially ones that I do not need to rob Nigeria in order to pay dowry . . . grin

Do you have any younger sisters . . . cus it looks like your family gene dey good . . .  grin

You are forgiven grin
You've been checking out a woman old enough to be your mommy?
Say 20 Hail marys
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Uche2nna(m): 4:23am On Jan 11, 2010
~Sauron~:

Akpu and Oha soup with palm-wine to wash it down.
Osisi can NEVER be 40. At best, she is 30.

If thats the case, then my girl will be having that for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  cheesy

0hsisi:

U are lucky u didnt try to turn heads at Ontisha Main markets. Those market boys dont play that!!!!  grin U will be prepared to be physically assaulted  shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 4:26am On Jan 11, 2010
Ogbete market in Enugu state. grin grin
Osisi talks just like my mom.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 0hsisi: 4:28am On Jan 11, 2010
Uche2nna:

If thats the case, then my girl will be having that for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  cheesy

U are lucky u didnt try to turn heads at Ontisha Main markets. Those market boys dont play that!!!!  grin U will be prepared to be physically assaulted  shocked

Uche you don marry ?
I guess laughter keeps one looking young
everyone tells me I look younger than my age
Most people guess my age to be 33-35

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.