Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim (625 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Bug A Boo! Is Kylie Threatening A Restraining Order Against Tyga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2016
I opened a thread couple of days ago about an ex of mine who I dated way back in my undergraduate days who calls me her husband when I'm not and said her pastor told her I was her future husband. I noticed she was becoming a nuisance each day with her persistent bombarding of my phone and my Facebook account. It got to a point she went about telling everyone that I was her husband and that her pastor told her I'm her future husband. When she realized I wasn't buying the trash she was trying to sell, she started playing mind games by threatening to commit suicide. She went as far as threatening my girlfriend and telling her to leave me alone.
I don't understand this sudden desperation on her part. This was a girl who swore she will never have anything to do with me. She told me she can't go back to her vomit. That I was just a student and that she can't date a student but working class guys. This was a girl that openly disgraced me in front of the entire. That was the worst day of my life. I wished the ground could open and swallow me that day. Her mom even told me to stop disturbing her daughter. She even told me if it was my sister's body that the guys were messing up.
I went to the police station last week and filed a complaint and she was invited for questioning. I would have had her arrested but I chose not to cos she's the only child of her mother. She was to sign and agree never to disturb me and my girl. I noticed she sent me a very funny message this morning. Telling me how unfair I treated her and she always thought of me even after we broke up. She's now playing the victim card to everyone who cares to listen, thereby making me look like the devil here.
Re: Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Try to cut off all communications with her.... You did the right thing by the way. She is just over obsessed.
Re: Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
Try to cut off all communications with her.... You did the right thing by the way. She is just over obsessed.
my brother I've done all that. If I tell you what this girl did to me eh you'll even advice me to shoot her. She did the unthinkable.
Re: Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim by Cadamlk: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2016
I have always told girls one thing.If a guy does not have passion or compassion for you, there is nothing you can do to change it. It is better for you to move on.
Sometimes you can see a guy flirting with many girls.Out of the many is always a special one. If you are not that one please find your ways cos you are just a fling.
You have done nothing wrong bro.You simply dont want her again. She should be the one to stop playing the victim and move on. Period!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Cadamlk:
I have always told girls one thing.If a guy does not have compassion for you, there is nothing you can do to change it. It is better for you to move on.
Sometimes you can see a guy flirting with many girls.Out of the many is always a special one. If you are not that one please find your ways cos you are just a fling.
You have done nothing wrong bro.You simply dont want her again. She should be the one to stop playing the victim and move on. Period!!!
God bless you bro. I don tire for this girl mara. The painful thing is that, this girl called me all manner of names and rubbished me so badly that I became a laughing stock. She vowed never to come back to me. That I'm this and that. But I'm so surprised she's still the one pestering my life.

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality - I Don't Get It? / A Plea To All Nairalanders [Pix] / 7 Habits Of Couples In Successful Long-distance Relationships Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.