Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism (6766 Views)

80% Of Girls Are Guilty Of This. / Tell Me You Are Not Guilty Of These - Photo / Top 10 Annoying Lines Nigerian Guys Use To Woo Ladies ... Guilty Or Not Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
repogirl:
ignore that guy. He is up to something suspicious.
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by CrudeGold: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
repogirl:
ignore that guy. He is up to something suspicious.

Supergirl, warrior princess, Xena, Queen Amina, are you tired of the war already?

I thought you promised to level Ivyy's team? What are you waiting for, Miss Samson?
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by EzePromoe: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
CrudeGold:

Sir, you're very old. Visit the health board to discuss arthritis and rheumatism with your age mates. Leave us alone!

I have respect for old men so don't provoke me.
I'm glad you respect me. At least your insult means nothing to me, especially now viewing your profile has confirmed it that you are one of those nuisances supporting a contestant whom I won't mention because it isn't in my nature to get even with people like you by taking it on the contestant they support. I've been watching your actions on this thread how you've been trying very hard to ignite war between team Refiner and team Ivyy though you belong to neither of them. After a terrible failure, you're now trying to drag me to fight it dirty with you. An alternate moniker? No, I think repogirl was right. Giving you the response all these while wasn't worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
NOTED
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
The nigeria army has been involve.
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
makydebbie:
mummy did you get my msg?

Yea... I did dear.... Sorry network is bad, my reply is still pending.... Thanks swidy...
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

*tongue_out*
tongue, erm is there any interview today
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by EzePromoe: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahaha, what I stated was what I could phantom from the long epistle the op posted.

Don't mind me, we all read and comprehend differently.
Please ignore that guy. He's up to something suspicious. He doesn't even supports Ivyyy.
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yea... I did dear.... Sorry network is bad, my reply is still pending.... Thanks swidy...
ok mummy!..thanks..
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by CrudeGold: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
EzePromoe:

I'm glad you respect me. At least your insult means nothing to me, especially now viewing your profile has confirmed it that you are one of those nuisances supporting a contestant whom I won't mention because it isn't in my nature to get even with people like you by taking it on the contestant they support. I've been watching your actions on this thread how you've been trying very hard to ignite war between team Refiner and team Ivyy though you belong to neither of them. After a terrible failure, you're now trying to drag me to fight it dirty with you. An alternate moniker? No, I think repogirl was right. Giving you the response all these while wasn't worth it at all.

As usual, a baseless epistle. Everyone on this thread has condemned you for overflogging the issue.

Repogirl was the one who declared war and promised to level the other team. She's also agreed those creating threads to shame the contestant are in Refiner's team.

Are you blind to her inciting posts?!
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
EzePromoe:

Please ignore that guy. He's up to something suspicious. He doesn't even supports Ivyyy.

Thanks bro!

Though I'm aware of his plans and also know the person behind his moniker.
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
CrudeGold:

As usual, a baseless epistle. Everyone on this thread has condemned you for overflogging the issue.

Repogirl was the one who declared war and promised to level the other team. She's also agreed those creating threads to shame the contestant are in Refiner's team.

Are you blind to her inciting posts?!
hmmm @level ivvy's team. is it what im thinking? Then this page will be save for investigation.
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
tongue, erm is there any interview today

Yeah sweet, I heard there is.
3 contestants actually, mim.zy, lady.jul and mystic.gal
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=makydebbie post=46632819][/quote]

*wink* would reach you later, having a little prob right now.
Hope you re ready to have me all through the evening till midnight? *tongue_out*
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Yeah sweet, I heard there is.
3 contestants actually, mim.zy, lady.jul and mystic.gal
oh, when is Refine's own?
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

*wink* would reach you later, having a little prob right now.

Hope you re ready to have me all through the evening till midnight? *tongue_out*
no birthday wishes...av vex for you!
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by FTbomb(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
ezepromoe always digging up old dirts and breaking his shovel in the process. who asked for his espitle? chinua achebe undecided
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
makydebbie:
no birthday wishes...av vex for you!

Hahahahaha, be calm love, there is always a reason for everything. Acting diff is what makes you diff from others. *wink*
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
oh, when is Refine's own?

That should be tomorrow.
Hope you and your gangs are already set to cheer her up? lol
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahaha, be calm love, there is always a reason for everything. Acting diff is what makes you diff from others. *wink*
lol...ok oo...i dey wait..lol
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by repogirl(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
bwahahahahahahaha grin grin gringrin

Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by senibo1: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm very disappointed with the happenings going on here.

@kinginvahala2 what's up
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...ok oo...i dey wait..lol

*Kisses for you*
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by rosy4u(f): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:

Bae kiss
How you? smiley

I'm cool hun.. Nd u? smiley
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Laveda(f): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
rosy4u:

I'm cool hun.. Nd u? smiley

I'm fine. smiley

I'd need your help soon. wink
Check my siggy tongue
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by rosy4u(f): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hi miss!

Hello mister!
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by rosy4u(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:

I'm fine. smiley

I'd need your help soon. wink
Check my siggy tongue

Lol.. Ok no p abuh dat
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Laveda(f): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
rosy4u:

Lol.. Ok no p abuh dat

Thank you.
I'll mention you when the time is right kiss
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
CrudeGold:

Supergirl, warrior princess, Xena, Queen Amina, are you tired of the war already?

I thought you promised to level Ivyy's team? What are you waiting for, Miss Samson?

See conspiracy theory busted.

Ivyy is the raw deal.

In 2Baba's voice
If nobody talks about you, then you're no oo body.......

LOL.

[size=20pt]IVYY.... THE RAW DEAL[/size].

THE CROWN FITS YOU.
GBAM
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by joseph1832ng: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
dare2differ
LMAO! So you've run out of things to say, that's why you resorted to editing my earlier post! You're truly pitiful! LMAO!.

Remain irrelevant! tongue
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
EzePromoe:

You dey see am ba?
Re: Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 17, 2016
rosy4u:

Hello mister!

Sorry I'm replying late, just saw this mention.

You ran away the last time we had a short chat without even a bye, is it fair? hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / How To Overcome Depression After A Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.