Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) (57778 Views)

Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by metrosexual: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oh, really?

Let's see back, watch and enjoy as the drama unfolds...
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by Benwems(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
all celebrity na olosho.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by mymissingrib(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dis Cynthia Morgan na grade 1 olosho
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by BlissP(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
darlingtito:
He's sup to come n kiss me na why kiss cynthia cry
easy ooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by emvico(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
veekid:
most of the news making fp this days on Nairaland, are from Instagram, all about celeb what's this forum turning into
end time forum
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by niggi4life(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Stale News... It's been on FP last year before
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by badonkadonk: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
janzguy:
NorthSide Entertainment Signee and Naija Ragga artiste Cynthia Morgan and E.M.E boss BankyW were caught on camera sharing a passionate kiss.

BankyW who seems to be so engrossed in the kissing session had his eyes shut and am just wondering what the could be going through Burna Boy's mind right now, as he happens to be Cynthia morgan's boyfriend.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/06/shocking-cynthia-morgan-and-banky-w.html?m=1

The camera angle was just wrong... Nothing fancy...
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by xrayz(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
darlingtito:
ur dp cracked me up.u wanted a half size pic bt d glass behind u refused.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by ajealadick(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
I would have managed to help you if you were more beautiful
darlingtito:
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by stubbornman(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
darlingtito:
KISS YOU WHEN AM HERE...ARE YOU OKAY angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by teegal3090(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
shocked I cnt tak dis banky my crush..... but y?
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by BLWeb: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
This pic was in 2013 and that's when it ended
I remember it made fp for in 2013. Putting it up again for kids who got born in 2014 to view is shameful for a forum like nairaland
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Batlan01:
Eh!

Hell No!

Ms O, the single mother, who wrote divine love letter to BankyW from Iyin Ekiti, will be angry o.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by Wednesday22: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Batlan01:
Eh!

Hell No!

calm down, life is not that hard lol

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by kennycalls(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Cynthia Morgan is a pyrrhic artist
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by meltiplexer: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Anyone that has interest in making extra income,should watch of sporting betting seminar coming up soon. this is news from naijabet man say so
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by donablinkz42: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
That head looks like aso rock SMh...
Wait...
I av gath some deaf patient to attend to...
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by Descond(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Did you see that?

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by etainment360(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
From that pic she wanted to give him a pec but d photographer took it at d wrong time
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] [/i]Burnaboy is coming for you Banky w...
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by macaranta(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
veekid:
most of the news making fp this days on Nairaland, are from Instagram, all about celeb what's this forum turning into
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by piquanciousMe: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
How many she won even kiss undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smh @Op
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by Theoflux(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
hibiscus76:
Celebrity gist is no longer news
Red hair vs Ball head=2-celebs; see Banky ogo.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) by greggng: 4:12am On Jun 17, 2016
There sex video will be released sooner. Una never see nothing yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.