Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently (1033 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by eladyj4christ: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dear Reader,

this brief piece of information aims to equip you with a major dating/relationship
advantage.

Learn a simple but effective and convenient way to attract the opposite sex, in
the most unassuming manner that doesn't indicate you're desperate or lack integrity.

All you need to know's been thoroughly described in a FREE BOOK, and there're
ONLY A FEW COPIES AVAILABLE meant for serious people.

If you're really serious about upgrading your dating/relationship communication skills,
so you'll appreciably increase being irresistible to the opposite sex...

...Indicate your interest, and I'll quickly send your own copy to your email address
before this opportunity ends.

Juliet Enorense Ewansiha
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by theEYe21(f): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
The only 2 major attractions are sex and money grin They both make the world go round
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by eladyj4christ: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
theEYe21:
The only 2 major attractions are sex and money grin They both make the world go round

My good friend... it's truthfully a lot more than sex and money - this free book
both proves my statement and describes all you need to know!
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by kafeii123: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2016
eladyj4christ:

My good friend... it's truthfully a lot more than sex and money - this free book
kafeii123@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Bluezy13(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2016
eladyj4christ:

bluezy34@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by dynamo96(m): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2016
fergusoniyara@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by opuambe(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Valijawboi@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by grevotech(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Nuel.impact@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by sparko1(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Sparknecolas@gmail.com .
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by weezeffizy(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2016
adebiyim56@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by webnerd(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Juilet i dö tire dropping my email add here.you had a similar post & am yet to see the promised ebook. Ogbe_emmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Mjones77(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2016
wey the book naa u promised earlier dis is my email mosheal10177@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Gele Looks That Would Amaze You / Dating And Meet-up Zone.. Relationship Advice.. Drop Ur Whatsapp Num. / 15 Tweets That Show What Will Happen If Nigerians Were At Hogwarts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.