Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,104 members, 7,867,172 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? (561 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by IamPrince1: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
The rampant cases of sexual harassment in our schools nowadays prompts me to ask the question.
Many of our young girls are being sexually harassed, molested and even raped by their randy male teachers and little or nothing is done about it, the perpetrators go free most times as a result of lack of evidence and witness.
I'm presently serving in a mixed school and I know what is going on there.
I know that some of our young girls (the students) can be so exposed and immoral but that is no reason for a teacher to be so damned irresponsible.
May God save our children, girlfriends and future wives from these perverts.
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Banned ke??....how school wan take sweet den without them male teachers!!!
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by Youngpo413: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
No
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by thorpido(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Do we have enough teachers to teach?There are rules and punishments for sexual harassment.The government should enforce laws,that's all.
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by Redgo: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
oga if you wan ban dem you ban no be question to ask.
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by AbbieGee1(f): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Banned ke??....how school wan take sweet den without them male teachers!!!
are you a girl?*checking..oh you're a girl,I wonder what's 'sweet' abt them that you wished they never left..banning em is the solution sha
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by theEYe21(f): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why should they be banned in a mixed school? It's called mixed for a reason. And yes! They should be banned in all girls school angry
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by MasterJayJay: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
So girls don't molest girls? Ban both genders and employ goats to teach. undecided
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by IamPrince1: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
you can really relate well to this if any of your relation has ever be victim of sexual abuse, i pray it will not be your portion anyway. But something needs to be done about it, in most cases the victims do not open up to their parents about what happened to them coz fear
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
AbbieGee1:
are you a girl?*checking..oh you're a girl,I wonder what's 'sweet' abt them that you wished they never left..banning em is the solution sha

Whether they're banned or not...makes no gawdamn difference......just for the books you might still be a girl but I'm a WOMAN* wink
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Our Mixed And Girls Schools? by AbbieGee1(f): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Whether they're banned or not...makes no gawdamn difference......just for the books you might still be a girl but I'm a WOMAN* wink
yes ma'am,'gawdamn' I tot you're a BAC shocked

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Reasons Why Breaking Up Is Too Hard To Do / Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? / Er0tic Story: Oh! That 3rd Mainland Quickie…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.