Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,638 members, 7,865,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32926 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
So far it has been an entertaining evening. While waiting for mysticgal's answer, let's move on to the last section

Section 3: Politics, Business and Other Aspects

A. Who do you prefer between the former and current president (GEJ & PMB) ?; and give your reasons

B. The price of food commodities like tomatoes, rice and others has increased terribly in market. How will you advice the government to tackle this issue?

C. Do you believe true federalism is one of the step that will address the problem of this country?

D. Tell us why you should emerge as the winner of miss nairaland 2016?

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul

So far it has been an entertaining evening. While waiting for mysticgal's answer, let's move on to the last section 

A. Who do you prefer between the former and current president (GEJ & PMB) ?; and give your reasons

The current and past presidents , in my opinion were faced with different manner of socio-economic challenges. But I loved the tolerant nature and listening nature of the past president and I admire the courage of the present president in fighting corruption

B. The price of food commodities like tomatoes, rice and others has increased terribly in market. How will you advice the government to tackle this issue?

Firstly, Nigeria's problems has always been preservation and cconveying products in good condition . Also, the current rise of staple food in the country is down to varying factors from disease, oil price free-fall and other factors. I think government should give local farmers incentives and facilities. I read in the dailies where over 70% of tomatoes harvested in the country rot away before they are transported to the various designation of the country. If government can provide incentives in storage facilities and cool-van to transport and store this product, we won't be in this dire dearth of tomatoes we are in currently

According to an article I read on Wikipedia days ago, Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava but garri is expensive.

Mechanized farming is the way and a ban of imported staple foods which can be grown locally.

The Agriculture Section on Nairaland is proof to the innovative drive of Nigerians.

C. Do you believe true federalism is one of the step that will address the problem of this country? 

[b]The lack of True federalism is one of the factors crippling Nigeria. The pressure and burden of administration is just too cumbersome for Abuja (Central government)

With true federalism, the states and region will be given more powers and autonomy to manage their regions more effectively.

Local government can properly and efficiently manage the grassroots and become completely free from the apron string of state government

Mutual trust and cooperation will be fostered. And as a side bonus, it will automatically bring forth economic diversification, as non oil producing regions will tap forth their natural resources to become economically viable.

It worked in the sixties somewhat when we had the three regions and with a little modification, it would again.

The rancour, rift and ethnic division that characterises the presidential elections will be reduced as the money and resources are now evenly spread amongst the states and region.

I believe true federalism will ease ethnic strife, political violence and boost economic viability and accountability.[/b]

I will like to be the next Miss nairaland because I am:

Passionate about the needs of others.
Humble
Down to earth.
A loyalist to the core.

Wristbangle

48 Likes 32 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
OK so I think mimzy has successfully overridden my system...

I can't see nothing else but mimzy o

help me I keep loading pages after pages and everything I'm seeing is mimzy... embarassed

its been long since I felt this way, I think I know who to vote for now..

mimzy, you have my vote.

cc: MIMZY ARMY

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by postmann: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Na inside here you go meet beauty and intelligence..
Ode

What's the value of a tamed wolf? Far much less than a lonely puppy separated from its pack.

Now howl like the defeated lonely wolf in the thick of loserdom!

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

Atleast let them reply sir
Well its left to them, if I were them, I'll ignore.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes oo! Sighs!!
########TeamMysticgal##########

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

with all due respect mr/miss, if you are here to support your candidate, do so and let that girl be...you've been attacking her responses and that's not cool, she's entitled to whatever she believes in and you can't tell her what she prefers...

By the way, it's not yet time for the audience to ask questions, I would suggest you stand down on this mission, it's not the right path to take right now..

#cheers

Madam, do I know you?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:
To arrange Gang boiz
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Mediapace: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seun dygeasy dominique wristbangle,pls what are we going to do with these frustrated set of people who wish to spoil the contest with "many monikers vote"

And you call yaself a girl,you are a b***h
PussieSandie:

And you think anyone is bothered? If not for anything, simply because of your insensitiveness I will vote for mimzy and trust me, I have an armoured tank of monikers and loyalists who will do too! We go see weda shame no go kill you and your mysticgal! Nonsense!!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
[img][/img]
wristbangle:
For some personal reasons, I never supported the both of them ;I felt Get was slow in controlling the economy and I felt pmb is to old and should pass on the mantle to a younger person plus their party portfolio was more of a hoax and waivy and too unreal. So I do not like them both but I pray always that the current president make right policies.
First of all, the government should take away monopoly from those elites that control the market, truthfully, if the ordinary Nigerian produce this food items and it gets to the market, the food scarcity we hear of would be minimal. Also the government should take adequate steps to encourage rural empowerment and strategic marketing.
Yes true federalism would mediate and reduce the resultant effect we are currently facing in Nigeria. If power is decentralised between the centre and the states, there would be less eventuality of tyranny and the government would be brought closer to the grassroots and masses

Like I said previously, I possess some characteristics that is needed in a Queen and here are but a few
1. Enterprise : I am a person who is enterprising, I have the ability and desire to do impossible things or situations, bringing with me new solutions. And I can relate that with nairaland by bringing new Ideas and innovations when possible.
2. Singularity : I believe strongly in being outstanding, out of the crowd, the odd changer. We have seen other queen's come and go, some have made their impacts on nairaland, some did little or nothing but I know, I can make a difference,I can set a precedent for other Queens to come and give nairaland forum colour by giving out my voice to tehn and other services when such situations arises.
Thanks.

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Smellymouth: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
zicoraads:

You miss ke?

If she wasn't banning you more than any other person, then she was into you tongue

I guess she was into me grin cheesy

Isn't it ironic that Dominique is nowhere to be found? grin cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

What's the value of a tamed wolf? Far much less than a lonely puppy separated from its pack.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:
Nah, not again grin

Hope you good?
cheesy

Yeah sure, thanks.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mattonnairaland: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
PussieSandie:

And you think anyone is bothered? If not for anything, simply because of your insensitiveness I will vote for mimzy and trust me, I have an armoured tank of monikers and loyalists who will do too! We go see weda shame no go kill you and your mysticgal! Nonsense!!
This is cheating now, how can you be bold enough to say this rubbish.

Dygeasy, mizmycoli, tosyn2much and all judges should please be at alert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
makydebbie:
mimzy we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you made my day!

We love you too kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

postman ooo! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow! _Mimzy really is intelligent. Kudos

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
I miss the days of Ishilove..

Respect ma'lady cool

Do u think u would have survived under her

Just ur bad breadth alone would have gotten u banned, talk less of ur numerous gifs, mtcheew undecided

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by HurricaneMIMZY: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Alright I can their response coming in.

In continuation of section 2

D. What's your take on ladies who use Butt/Bosom pads to entice men?

Honestly, it is another form of deception. Ladies should be as honest as it is possible with their looks. I believe men vary and different men desire different body shapes from women.

I think it is absolutely uncalled for. I mean , why will any lady choose to wear butt pads when the guy in question is bound to find out now or later. It is really demeaning.

I don't think it's really worth the stress.If a man loves you, he will appreciate your body whichever way it comes .

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex? 

I think it's subject to personal and societal interpretations.

In the major religions, it's kicked against but again, for the non-religious, it's not binding on them.

Religion aside, there are societies where young people are encouraged to be sexually-liberal.

Time, culture and morality have changed. So is the notion of sex. Humans are dynamic and have evolved away from a fixed set of social conducts. There's no generally acceptable code of conduct outside religious tenets on premarital sex. We are in the era of collective goodwill and social evolution. I feel the notion of premarital sex is purely subjective.

No matter the case, I think no-one should be forced to have sex, demeaned for it and everyone who willingly indulge in it should also stand-up to the resulting happenings.

Wristbangle

Sweet Molly!

Answers COATED with MANY COLORS of brilliance like Dolly!

I chose well, Mimzy. We all chose well to hop on the Mimzy train.

Beauty, brains and culture-carriage.

The new BBC!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Fynestboi: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Well its left to them, if I were them, I'll ignore.

Really? Then what's the essence of all this? shocked
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ivvy, call your attack dogs to order! You really don't want to travel down this road. It ain't pretty!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
so you support the same optional i've been hailing since yesterday but keep attacking mimzy? undecided thank God for this revelation..

Lol, I just picked up my form this evening.....

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by telemapreye1(f): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

The current and past presidents , in my opinion were faced with different manner of socio-economic challenges. But I loved the tolerant nature and listening nature of the past president and I admire the courage of the present president in fighting corruption

Firstly, Nigeria's problems has always been preservation and cconveying products in good condition . Also, the current rise of staple food in the country is down to varying factors from disease, oil price free-fall and other factors. I think government should give local farmers incentives and facilities. I read in the dailies where over 70% of tomatoes harvested in the country rot away before they are transported to the various designation of the country. If government can provide incentives in storage facilities and cool-van to transport and store this product, we won't be in this dire dearth of tomatoes we are in currently

According to an article I read on Wikipedia days ago, Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava but garri is expensive.

Mechanized farming is the way and a ban of imported staple foods which can be grown locally.

The Agriculture Section on Nairaland is proof to the innovative drive of Nigerians.

[b]The lack of True federalism is one of the factors crippling Nigeria. The pressure and burden of administration is just too cumbersome for Abuja (Central government)

With true federalism, the states and region will be given more powers and autonomy to manage their regions more effectively.

Local government can properly and efficiently manage the grassroots and become completely free from the apron string of state government

Mutual trust and cooperation will be fostered. And as a side bonus, it will automatically bring forth economic diversification, as non oil producing regions will tap forth their natural resources to become economically viable.

It worked in the sixties somewhat when we had the three regions and with a little modification, it would again.

The rancour, rift and ethnic division that characterises the presidential elections will be reduced as the money and resources are now evenly spread amongst the states and region.

I believe true federalism will ease ethnic strife, political violence and boost economic viability and accountability.[/b]

I will like to be the next Miss nairaland because I am:

Passionate about the needs of others.
Humble
Down to earth.
A loyalist to the core.
wow!wow!!Wow!!!

12 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
[s]
mattonnairaland:
This is cheating now, how can you be bold enough to say this rubbish.

Dygeasy, mizmycoli, tosyn2much and all judges should please be at alert.
[/s]you need mimzyphenical grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

This is where Ivyy is different but you chose to be blinded with your hyper critical thought process.
Its a matter of opinion. And you're very free to have yours, and leave me with mine.

The young woman has already started making efforts to help people fighting depression.

She already saved a suicidal Nairaland members life but you chose to focus your attention on a trumped up plagiarism offence.

Fire born you and your unborn generations.
Oh really please lemme know who the nairaland moniker is. And mynd44, please I want reason not to take this bloke to the cleaners.

Here's broken rule 2!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
ritababe:

she's just been simple and I love it.
Thank you, I appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Delightful response so far from the ladies.

I hereby declare the floor open for viewers to ask their questions.

Sincere apologies to our viewers for delay in declaring the thread open at this time. We have to be patient with our contestants' response.

Dominique or mynd44, I humbly request you lock this thread by 9pm.

Thanks.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by StubbornGoat: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Friedplantain? undecided

No Stubborngoat! angry
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Oyinlade07(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy is taking ova.We are winning already

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Choke in your gibberish,will you.

Look at this dumb skull....you must be MAD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29)

Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: / Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.