Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32702 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wristbangle sir, why is there no stipulated time for the thread to be locked?

Thread will be locked at 9pm by dominique. cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ritababe(f): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
iykekelvins:

do you see any mod around?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
see how my respect for Dominique and other mods have decreased embarassed

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..i'm a big fan!
nice smiley

Hbd love
Mediapace:
Seun dygeasy dominique wristbangle,pls what are we going to do with these frustrated set of people who wish to spoil the contest with "many monikers vote"

And you call yaself a girl,you are a b***h

Why re u always so pained?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
makydebbie:
sly i'm awed!..saimimzy...#trendmimzy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes oo! Sighs!!

Mimzy and Mysticgal, we are waiting for you!
E ma pele o cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
iykekelvins:

Its a free for all show

Ivyy already won yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by sandrabany(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
My questions are for mimzy.

1.With modicum respect to the honorific word 'knight', that has suffered bastardization due to misapplication, what's 'knightly' about the 'knight' crew and why are affiliated to them? They indulge in all sort of things including revealing people's identity, what's your connection with a criminally-minded group?

2. On a thread , you wrote you are a mum, since you said you are single, I will assume you had your baby out of wedlock. What moral histogram are you setting for your child to avoid being caught on your lane of mistake?
Don't you think it's discordant to our culture, tradition, religion etc, for a responsible mother to be seen getting raunchy , munchy and 'rompy' with another man online via exchange of love and sexually explicit poems?

3. Going by your antecedent on this gargantuan forum, (plagiarism) and your ties to a nefarious subgroup or subculture(the ballyhoo or bullying knights), how do you prove to us that you're not of questionable character?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by cherryice(f): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:

being single doesn't mean you are not in a relationship
said so yesterday, but baba joe almost skinned me alive grin

[size=16pt]WAY TO GO, MIMZY!

I'M SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. WE LOVE YOU, GURL!!!!!
[/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ah,you no know since??...grin.... Guess what!......you have just been MIMZYfied!! grin

Ehn ehn.. Mummified nii... grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
see how my respect for Dominique and other mods have decreased embarassed
I believe she is having network issues. You know how rains disrupt network
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

An uneducated mechanic can never be on par with an educated mechanic....

Going to school isn't just about certificate....
You are opened to so many things, your thinking becomes broad....
Whether skill or not, one would always triumph over the other on a fair ground.

I can't believe people are actually saying going to school is just to collect paper? Really! embarassed
Are Nairalanders this bad?

Cc: mysticgal
See, life serves you what you order. A person who is determined to make it will make, fashi certificate.
My mum made it without one certificate, she sold wrappers in bauchi and she met my dad who is a first class graduate of polymer and textiles engineering, FUTO.
See no body wey no fit to make am_patoranking

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
chelseabmw:

Long time my broda
This guy! I just de look you with one eye. Am good bro, you?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

So far it has been an entertaining evening. While waiting for mysticgal's answer, let's move on to the last section 

Section 3: Politics, Business and Other Aspects 

A. Who do you prefer between the former and current president (GEJ & PMB) ?; and give your reasons

The current and past presidents , in my opinion were faced with different manner of socio-economic challenges. But I loved the tolerant nature and listening nature of the past president and I admire the courage of the present president in fighting corruption

B. The price of food commodities like tomatoes, rice and others has increased terribly in market. How will you advice the government to tackle this issue?

Firstly, Nigeria's problems has always been preservation and cconveying products in good condition . Also, the current rise of staple food in the country is down to varying factors from disease, oil price free-fall and other factors. I think government should give local farmers incentives and facilities. I read in the dailies where over 70% of tomatoes harvested in the country rot away before they are transported to the various designation of the country. If government can provide incentives in storage facilities and cool-van to transport and store this product, we won't be in this dire dearth of tomatoes we are in currently

According to an article I read on Wikipedia days ago, Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava but garri is expensive.

Mechanized farming is the way and a ban of imported staple foods which can be grown locally.

The Agriculture Section on Nairaland is proof to the innovative drive of Nigerians.

C. Do you believe true federalism is one of the step that will address the problem of this country? 

[b]The lack of True federalism is one of the factors crippling Nigeria. The pressure and burden of administration is just too cumbersome for Abuja (Central government)

With true federalism, the states and region will be given more powers and autonomy to manage their regions more effectively.

Local government can properly and efficiently manage the grassroots and become completely free from the apron string of state government

Mutual trust and cooperation will be fostered. And as a side bonus, it will automatically bring forth economic diversification, as non oil producing regions will tap forth their natural resources to become economically viable.

It worked in the sixties somewhat when we had the three regions and with a little modification, it would again.

The rancour, rift and ethnic division that characterises the presidential elections will be reduced as the money and resources are now evenly spread amongst the states and region.

I believe true federalism will ease ethnic strife, political violence and boost economic viability and accountability.[/b]

D. Tell us why you should emerge as the winner of miss nairaland 2016? 

I will like to be the next Miss nairaland because I am:

Passionate about the needs of others.
Humble
Down to earth.
A loyalist to the core.

Wristbangle
mimzy kuku kee me o, ehen kuku kill me...

why must you be so intelligent..

I'm declaring it formally now that I'm in love with youembarassed

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
sandrabany:

1.With modicum respect to the honorific word 'knight', that has suffered bastardization due to misapplication, what's 'knightly' about the 'knight' crew and why are affiliated to them? They indulge in all sort of things including revealing people's identity, what's your connection with a criminally-minded group?

2. On a thread , you wrote you are a mum, since you said you are single, I will assume you had your baby out of wedlock. What moral histogram are you setting for your child to avoid being caught on your lane of mistake?
Don't you think it's discordant to our culture, tradition, religion etc, for a responsible mother to be seen getting raunchy , munchy and 'rompy' with another man online via exchange of love and sexually explicit poems?

3. Going by your antecedent on this gargantuan forum, (plagiarism) and your ties to a nefarious subgroup or subculture(the ballyhoo or bullying knights), how do you prove to us that you're not of questionable character?
This is deadly

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:

Questions fully loaded. Magazines stacked! cheesy
Roger that! Roger!

I hope I don't need bulletproof sha?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by NigerDeltan(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
65% of mimzy supporters are ineligible to vote grin

They are all Underage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:
Mimzy, what is your take on the Ivvy scenario yesterday, concerning a lifted article on naij.com. Will you call it plagiarism or research. Bearing in mind that you've once been accused of plagiarism, what do you think should be the prescribed punishment for defaulters?

Mysticgal, what is your definition of a fulfilled woman? When will you call yourself a fulfilled woman?

Mimzy, mysticgal, kindly answer these questions
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Speakdatruth: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, I agree the certificate ia just paper, which in your word is almost irrelevant,

but is additional knowledge acquired in school from master(lecturers, prof...) of the vocation or what have you irrelevant as well or can be compared with a dropout No...

Take a look at music industry(Art) when the likes of Nicki minaj sings, no doubt it is appreciated,

but when Adele sings what happens? Everyone stands still, she's a professional in that aspect..

Or darey art alade? This are people who are educated fully in a field.... Just like how you can't compare a mech engr student with a roadside mech.
I never doubted d place of knowledge, and dat was why I said even a school dropout can still seek it even after making money. bro, pursuing certificate is BS, just like mysticgal, I would marry a skilled dropout anyday with d aim of sending. her to finish up anytime she wishes. her kind are always sound n fit for d struggle n not some professional newbie. and don't lets compare celebrities because d last time I checked, d only MC wit d MSC is still struggling for recognition.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jarizod:
nice smiley
Hbd love
thanks dearie!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:

[/size]
Is she your candidate? tongue
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
zicoraads:
Mimzy, I love the way you stylishly side stepped that president's question. It was a minefield cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Lezzlie(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is it more than a passing coincidence there was no standing moderator today?

Is it more than a sheer happenstance no stipulated time for this thead to be locked down?

This is the most derailed interview thus far.

Dygeasy
Wristbangle

There was no cry to Shush the derailers today.

What's this f7cking zigzaggery?

Dominique, you're conveniently absent, nah?

The blood keep rushing, the mind keeps wondering.

I'm pondering at today's unusualness

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ls0fdk(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

What's the value of a tamed wolf? Far much less than a lonely puppy separated from its pack.

Now howl like the defeated lonely wolf in the thick of loserdom!
Postman is dangerous grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by postmann: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Only the urchins and the nitwits I'm afraid to say.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
too many newly registered monikers making a lotta noise...SMH
cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
zicoraads:
Mimzy, I love the way you stylishly side stepped that president's question. It was a minefield cheesy

Thanks. Lol

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:

[/size]

Y don't u face ur ppl in China
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by falconey(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
sandrabany:

too personal ignore!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
too many newly registered monikers making a lotta noise...SMH

Shut tha ........
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

All that glitters isn't yellow garri, remember that!
I know bruh..

it could be gold toogrin

I think mimzy is that..

so...
#HalaMimzy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.