Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! (870 Views)

13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by rejoixe: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Are you fed up of facebook app redirecting you to web mode on your BB10 device?, here is the perfect solution. Just follow the steps below.
*requirements: your bb10 must support andriod apps*
-go to 9apps.com on ur browser.
-on the search bar search for facebook lite and download.
*note* you can also download a lot of apps on the site
-install and enjoy!!!
you can also collect from a friend that has on his andriod phone.

Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by olamitie: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is there a way to use snapchat?
Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by Joshuasbox(m): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2016
olamitie:
Download Snapchat APK
Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by rejoixe: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
olamitie:
download playstore and then download snapchat from that site or u can collect from a friend.

Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by olamitie: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2016
rejoixe:
download playstore and then download snapchat from that site or u can collect from a friend.
i mean for bb10
Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by Nasri100(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
olamitie:
i mean for bb10

Lol. Man.
Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by rejoixe: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
olamitie:
i mean for bb10
that is a bb Z10 phone.
Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by olamitie: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
rejoixe:
that is a bb Z10 phone.
is the snapchat working after installation? Did not know playstore can work on Bb 10, pls enlighten me
Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by rejoixe: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
olamitie:
is the snapchat working after installation? Did not know playstore can work on Bb 10, pls enlighten me
yes, but you ll need to install playstore first though it is a lil bit complicated to install, but i think there is a topic about it on nairaland phone section. (how to install playstore on bb10)

1 Like

Re: How To Use Facebook App And Other Apps On Ur BB10 Phone!!! by olamitie: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
rejoixe:
yes, but you ll need to install playstore first though it is a lil bit complicated to install, but i think there is a topic about it on nairaland phone section. (how to install playstore on bb10)
not working jo, have installed playstore yet the snapchat is saying need googleplay services.

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Unknown Caller And No Caller ID Calls / If You Have A Clean 64gb Iphone 6s For Sale In Lagos.comment With Price / Whatsapp Added Another Amazing Features (PIN CHAT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.