Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Only Ambiverts Will Understand These - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Ambiverts Will Understand These (2973 Views)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / Only Introverts Will Understand These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
If you don’t feel like an extrovert or an introvert, this might be why.

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
1. When you’re out in the world, you’re probably not going to be starting conversations with strangers.
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
2. Generally, you’re always happy to meet new people, but you’ll probably be uncomfortable if you have to do it without any of your existing friends with you.
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by Project400: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
OP, where are you?
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2016
3. When a topic of interest comes up in conversation, you’re more than happy to talk in great detail about it.

2 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2016
4. But as soon as that’s done, you’ll happily sit listening to the conversation without saying another word.

3 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2016
5. Spending too much time with other people can be exhausting.

2 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2016
6. Your calm, controlled professional self feels like a very different person to the one your friends see.

You know when to speak up, and when to shut up.

You know when to push and when to hold back

2 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2016
7. Asserting yourself is tricky in many situations that you yourself don't understand what or who you are

1 Like

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2016
8. You can often go out and have hours of fun being the life of the party, but suddenly find that your energy has dropped, and all you really want to do is go home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2016
9. When you see things written about being an introvert, you start to relate…but then discover that you relate to the extrovert ones as well.

And have a mini identity crisis at the moment

4 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2016
10. Small talk is something that annoys you, because while you can do it, there are instances when it feels a bit insincere.

2 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2016
11. Some weekends, you just need to spend some time hanging out on your own.

1 Like

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2016
12. And some of the best weekends of your life have been when you didn’t go home for three days.
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:20am On Jun 17, 2016
13. Thinking before you speak isn’t a problem for you…most of the time.
You still say some dumb things occasionally.
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2016
14. You have a tendency to balance out whoever you’re with – if you’re with someone loud, you’ll be quieter. If they’re quiet, you’ll compensate for that.

You’ve mastered how to adapt to different kinds of people.

5 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iamdotune(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2016
15. You’re known to be quite intuitive and good at picking up signals that other people can miss.

16.And at other times, you’ll be getting involved in the moment

Even if that does involve dancing.

17.So in the right context, you love attention, but more often than not, you don’t want to be the person everyone is looking at.

19.So if you can’t figure out whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, it’s because you’re actually an ambivert!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by Blade21: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2016
this is so me wow I can relate with this
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by FlySly05: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2016
So this is the word I been looking for to properly describe myself. A blend of introversion and extroversion. Thank you Mr OP

1 Like

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
OP, say the truth, you know me personally angry.

Yesterday, I saw the thread on introverts, so many points described me but I was sure I am not an introvert, more likely an introverted extrovert cheesy.
Now I gerrit, I am an ambivert.

6. Your calm, controlled professional self feels like a very different person to the one your friends see.
This almost made me laugh out loud. My friends would always ask if I can ever be serious, they don't know I am a very serious being in a professional/official environment.

*One minute I wanna go out, then I go out and I just wanna go back home.
*I can strike up a good conversation as at when due but don't try to know me too well, it never ends well.
*True @ being intuitive. I really do wish I can relax ,be careless and nonchalant. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by prettyangel10(f): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
I tried to pick the number that best describes me, but i went on and on, but No 15 is sure of my person

iamdotune:
15. You’re known to be quite intuitive and good at picking up signals that other people can miss.
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by Kenfil(f): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is 100%... I always knew am between introvert and extrovert.. So it finally has a name smiley cheesy
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by K9blunt(f): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Its like you've met me op

grin
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by WHOcarex: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
*rolls eyes*
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iaamxavier(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2016
No 5 and ten is relatable grin
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iaamxavier(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2016
No 5 and ten is relatable grin
lalasticlala abeg help op small cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by pharuqchulker(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2016
lalasticlala.....abeg epp op....front page tomorrow.....creativity toh pure.....

a lot of people needs to see this...
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by cupidhero(m): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2016
This is scary! I hate being described by fancy words but this might actually be me. I surrender! abeg na me be this. grin
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by vikel2104: 3:59am On Jun 18, 2016
hmmm...I can see that I have created a new trend on personality characteristics.

Well done OP
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by iameugene(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Lalasticala they sleep? cheesy
Re: Only Ambiverts Will Understand These by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2016
kiss shocked OMG, this is so me, an ambivert.. And for all these while, I've been saying am an "intro-extroverted person"... tongue.

Nice work, op!

Sermwell.
MrWhaley.
Emodeee.
Psittacus.
Etc....

Am back! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. / Another Family Wahala, Nairalanders. I Need Advice(s). / Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.