Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges (33210 Views)

Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by ifeanyi83(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Dialogue with one militant group, another one shows up...talking about "hydra-headed" militant groups....
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by chuose: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
laladre:
@Chuose, you be the biggest fool for this forum, why will you call BUBU a coward, guy reason your life o, whether you insult,cause or be biased, BUBU don reach there, pray make you reach hm age or even attain that post in your life time, so as dem dey bomb ND you happy abi, na youths the thing go affect pass, well i guess you're not from ND cos if you are you for reason well before you post, COWARD dey call person COWARD.

The simple fact is simple, the man run from Niger Delta. angry angry angry

fear catch am grin grin grin
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:

Ultimate search

Is it because you're beautiful, and everyone is in love with you; you're doing "yanga", you refused to help me complete my painting and to aggravate everything You've refused to talk to me. Well, I'll just chill till the next episode.

1 Like

Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Britboy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kenonze, I asked you for something, you no wan reply.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Britboy:
Kenonze, I asked you for something, you no wan reply.

Sorry buddy,

Pls remind me
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Is it because you're beautiful, and everyone is in love with you; you're doing "yanga", you refused to help me complete my painting and to aggravate everything You've refused to talk to me. Well, I'll just chill till the next episode.

My Firstlieutenant,
I have never seen a Lieutenant cry.
Why u wan fall my hand?
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Britboy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:

Sorry buddy,

Pls remind me
I said the ukwu is 'jaw-dropping'
Can we link up?
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Britboy:

Can we link up?

Sorry sir
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
elisra:
Because they are defending their land and resources against Islamic robbers such as the atikus,indimis,abdusalamis,dantatas,sanusis,ibbs etc.
Are they muslims or christians?
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:

My Firstlieutenant,
I have never seen a Lieutenant cry.
Why u wan fall my hand?

So long as na only you go see the tears, no wahala. Any other eyes wey see am, I go blind...

Time wen u 4 use play better rhythm, na morning-blues u dey play me instead. Na wa 4 u o.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by studM(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
kenonze:

?? ?? angry angry

Babe no vex..i jst like wetin i c..i for like introduce u 2 my papa for village
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Britboy:

Can we link up?

kenonze:

Sorry sir

Lmao...
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by Britboy(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2016
kenonze:

Sorry sir
What?!
How dare you tease us with such mouth-watering, C0ck-inviting ukwu, on a testosterone-filled forum, without cooperating?

Mods, ban this lass!
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by stefan388: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2016
jared007:
The Urhobos are more daring and deadly than Ijaws but they live on the upland of Niger-Delta and not the creeks to serve as cover and escape routes that's why they are cautious with the Nigerian Government.
You can do so it with upland or upriver.
Re: Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges by studM(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
kenonze:

?? ?? angry angry

How far?how ur side angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list / Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.