Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? (15170 Views)

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do / AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help / Pls Who Knows About Burch Consulting In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by bigfriend(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
guys it saddens me when educated people like u talk the way u are doing now.How can u hear about a job opening,not know the type of job or who ur going to work for or where the coy ur going to work for is located and u all jump on board and send every detail about ur life to them?the even conduct interviews via Skype I smell a rat here guys be warned oh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Kobicove(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Probably fraudsters at work!

Better ignore their request for your bank details!
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin

Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by nmreports: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2016
What a smart person would have done I'd to proceed with the interview and give them that bank acct you do not use at all.
Worst case scenario, open a new acct and send to them. Very simple.

You don't lose out on opportunities or possibilities because a recruiter asked for your bank details. And so what Are you obligated to give them your main account? No.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2016
GogetterMD:

When seeking advice, don't put "etc". Put all the details they asked for

Are you wise at all? Did I borrow your time to create the post or did I use your phone/data subscription? Useless busy body
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by ollypass: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2016
One thing is sure, the Nathan guys are trying thier best to be as virtual and untraceable as possible with all that skype ish.

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by sainty2k3(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2016
how can u granto nterview with virtual person , u don't even know what they stand for. u might just be working for boko haram

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by niggi4life(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2016
nmreports:
What a smart person would have done I'd to proceed with the interview and give them that bank acct you do not use at all.
Worst case scenario, open a new acct and send to them. Very simple.

You don't lose out on opportunities or possibilities because a recruiter asked for your bank details. And so what Are you obligated to give them your main account? No.
Why should a recruiter ask you for your bank details? does that even make sense at all?
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by nmreports: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2016
niggi4life:
Why should a recruiter ask you for your bank details? does that even make sense at all?

That should not even bother you.
It should not stop anyone from going ahead to provide the details.
What's important is that you are not dumb enough to provide the account details of an active or main account.
You can open a new one or give old acct numbers.

The only reason is because of possibilities. Who knows if the job is legit. You never know.
Desperate times require desperate measures.

I have seen some recruiters asking for such recently anyway.
Their motive and reasons are strange to me also.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by OlafenwaMoses(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Martins301:
Hello house,

Sometime ago, a vacancy was posted in this forum and I and many others sent our CV. Yesterday I got a congratulatory message stating that I have been shortlisted for an interview. I was directed to fill a Data Form attached to the mail and send it back. Now my point of concern is the information about BANK DETAILS being asked in the form. Bank name, account number, sort code, etc. I tried researching the firm but I got nothing. Nathan Pryce doesn't turn up as a company on Google. Who is with me here?

This twitter handle might help

https://mobile.twitter.com/pryce_nathan
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by nmreports: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2016
sainty2k3:
how can u granto nterview with virtual person , u don't even know what they stand for. u might just be working for boko haram

Most people in my office got their jobs through Skype interviews.
I'm not saying these guys are legit and I would be very skeptical too.
But well... wish us all the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by GogetterMD(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Martins301:

Are you wise at all? Did I borrow your time to create the post or did I use your phone/data subscription? Useless busy body
King Solomon of the jobs and vacancy section, I'm sorry I tried to help. I should have stuck to my business. Busy body like me. Good luck with the job search wink

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Dey dia dey sleep on top bike. You better run.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na so una go join ISIS unknowingly. Just be very careful with info you give online.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Martins301:
Hello house,

Sometime ago, a vacancy was posted in this forum and I and many others sent our CV. Yesterday I got a congratulatory message stating that I have been shortlisted for an interview. I was directed to fill a Data Form attached to the mail and send it back. Now my point of concern is the information about BANK DETAILS being asked in the form. Bank name, account number, sort code, etc. I tried researching the firm but I got nothing. Nathan Pryce doesn't turn up as a company on Google. Who is with me here?

Dem go clear your money o.

Last warning.

No be say dem don offer you job first. A company can only ask for only ( bank name and number) after you must resumed work at the office.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Acct name, numba and sort code neva rilly dey fishy nau, na wen dem ask u for bvn or ur atm password u go begin run

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello guys, i think the recruitment is authentic. The interviewer said the bank details being asked 4 to fill on d data form is not that important, dat is not d criteria 4 d interview either u fill d form or not once yr name has been shortlisted you will be call for an interview, the same form will be given to u once u ve been employed. I pray is authentic becos 100k per momth is something.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by chuksmad(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
This is new to me, Bank details ke? Pls run o...
Nothing wrong in giving out only your account number and your bank
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by sainty2k3(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
nmreports:

Most people in my office got their jobs through Skype interviews.
I'm not saying these guys are legit and I would be very skeptical too.
But well... wish us all the best.
yes,I even know a guy that got WHO job through phone interview. the problem here is that. u have no idea what the company is about and what position u are been recruited for
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by czaratwork: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Asking for account number, bank and account name could still be safe until a dumb teller pays another person from your account. They may want to credit your account for Tfare as NNPC did during our interview. Anything more than these details is confirmed fraud. Meanwhile a company not on internet would want to pay tfare? I dey even suspect those people who claim they have been interviewed. If you have interview with a coy, you go online and research about them, mgt team, what they do, mission stmt, vision etc abegi dem be big time fraud. Run for your life. What role are you being interviewed for? God have mercy on us.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by okikiosibodu(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am more of the opinion that it is scam. They Shouldn't ask about your bank details (to show interest of paying) when you have not gotten employment (atleast they should be rest assured that you are the right match for the job). I smell [/i]419ners[i]
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Rogersmith(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gben102:
Hello guys, i think the recruitment is authentic. The interviewer said the bank details being asked 4 to fill on d data form is not that important, dat is not d criteria 4 d interview either u fill d form or not once yr name has been shortlisted you will be call for an interview, the same form will be given to u once u ve been employed. I pray is authentic becos 100k per momth is something.
I sent you a pm. Reply ASAP.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
@Rogersmith... Kindly check your mail have reply you.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guys, any info about this job?
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Rogersmith(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gben102:
Successful candidates will be contacted this week according to them.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Rogersmith(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gben102:
I sent you a mail. please check your mail. Waiting for the reply.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello house, I received an invite from Nathan Pryce this afternoon that i should come for a day training in Abuja. Anyone with dsame msg kindly signify......
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Agbi4(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Gben102:
Hello house, I received an invite from Nathan Pryce this afternoon that i should come for a day training in Abuja. Anyone with dsame msg kindly signify......
I received the same message yesterday, how do I get in touch with you?
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
My phone number has been sent to your e-mail and to let me have your phone number too so dat we can both chat on whatsapp.
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Agbi4(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Gben102:
My phone number has been sent to your e-mail and to let me have your phone number too so dat we can both chat on whatsapp.

I have sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Who Knows About Nathan Pryce? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
I was sent an invite for the training too. But how are people coming from outside Abuja expected to cope with accomodation? This is tough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S S S Recruiting Test / An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters / You’re Not Getting The Job – 25 Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.