Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? (4187 Views)

Why You Should Spend Christmas In Lagos / Nigeria Or Abroad? The Truth About Making A Choice Of Where To Live / Where Is Freedom? Home Or Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by nike4luv(f): 2:08am On Dec 22, 2005
NIGERIA where art thou, i hear its roasting there thats where i wana be, am dressed like an eskimo right now {i swear}, big hat and ear muffs, am freezing my balls off cry

everyone hates me cry
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by ocho(f): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2005
tell me about it girl! i just want to run away from this cold right this munite.
and i don't hate you baby girl. i love you kiss kiss
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by nike4luv(f): 2:19am On Dec 22, 2005
no u dont, i been begging everyone to shrink me in their suitcase to naija, what did they say ? NO! cry
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by ocho(f): 2:33am On Dec 22, 2005
that sucks doesn't it? but you'll get through the cold ok? and u'll visit Nigeria soon ok? you be strong, ok girl?
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by nike4luv(f): 3:59am On Dec 22, 2005
*gasps* cant hold on any longer, need rasting atmosphere, am gon die!
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Toyosiso(f): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2005
Really its preferable to spend xmas in niger cos its freezin in jand wen autunm starts till winter and then till spring period so u can imagine,and moreover there isnt movement as in d buses n trains dont work only if u hav to call a cab which kinds of like tripple's d normal fare n its really borin. So niger is d best 4 xmas but jand is preferable at summer.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by diddy4(m): 1:40am On Jun 30, 2006
i will always wann@ be in naija. nowhere else. cool cool
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Rolly: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2006
shoot!!!

i will pick naija, anytime!!!!

i said anytime!!!!

Meeeennnn!!!

Minus the weather, my first chirstmas here was dryer than dry. it was annoying!

haba!!! No action! No nothing!!! Ki lo de?!!!!

Naija oh!!! Anytime!!!!!
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by diddy4(m): 1:48am On Jun 30, 2006
hey rolly where you at?
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Rolly: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2006
wetin ?u no dey see? GA dey for US cheesy

but my first chirstmas was in NEWYORK. i wonder how it wold be in Georgia? undecided
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by diddy4(m): 1:54am On Jun 30, 2006
lol, i dey see ooo. but just wanted you to say it, lol.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 30, 2006
CHRISTMAS is nigeria is a wrap man , im telling you its like no other even when there's no electricity.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by luvlymoi(f): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2006
nigeria 4ever, christmas in the U.S is emmmm kinda boring, u knw altho its fun sometimes but i d rather be in nigeria. the harmattan in nigeria durin christmas cannot be compared to the winter in the u.s, gosh its sooo cold.
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Ndipe(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2006
Omo, Nigeria all the way for Christmas!!!. The festivities, the burning of palm fronds in the Church, the slaughter of fowls/goats for "Afia Efere/Rice and stew, the hordes of visitors, family friends and relatives thronging around to visit one another. Even when there was no exchange of gifts, you could hear merriment in the air. But most important of all, lets not turn it into a commerical event, but rather look at it in the spiritual realm, because Christmas is a day that we celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ to atone for our sins.

Thank God for Jesus Christ, Halleulujah!!!
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by omega25red(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2007
There is no Xmas like the one you spend in naija
banger, knockout, spaklers, the killing of an ogufe all the jolof rice with pepper soup new christmas cloths
and watching NTA 7 listening to all the kids give shout outs to their families
Remeber the wack ass father christmas that gives you a bag with ballon and plastic cup omg priceless cool
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by omoge(f): 5:43pm On May 07, 2007
Does the banger, knock out thing and bisco light still goes on?

it was fun back then when we do it smiley

omega25red:

There is no Xmas like the one you spend in naija
banger, knockout, spaklers, the killing of an ogufe all the jolof rice with pepper soup new christmas cloths
and watching NTA 7 listening to all the kids give shout outs to their families
Remeber the wack ass father christmas that gives you a bag with ballon and plastic cup omg priceless cool
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by omega25red(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2007
i dont know, those are just my memories
maybe someone who has been to nigeria recently can fill us in
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by LoVeBoOBS: 9:43pm On May 07, 2007
I will rather spend Christmas in Naija then Abroad because it much fun and also you have to dress to impress to church and come back and eat some rice with some fried stew with chicken legs. kiss kiss kiss but the soup is different from the regularly soup you are use in eating.
And also the banger and knockout is what makes it much fun because we can't do it up here only if you want to do some jail time
Re: Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? by Vicjustice: 9:04pm On May 14, 2007
Those abroad wanna spend the Christmas in Nigeria, but what about those in Nigeria, ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moving To Ghana For Greener Pastures Might Be The Best Option For Nigerians / Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? / For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.