Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. (4419 Views)

Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
jasper7:
@ike4god. congrats bro... You are really really lucky! You can imagine, someone you used to help turning around to stab you in the back... Human Beings sef
I was shocked bro, am still surprise. well am expecting her heat soon, & if successful the refuse guy gets a puppy from me, this I promise him.
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by DogLover24(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=Ike4God post=46640410]Wow wow wow am so happy, full of joy as Zowie is back home, the man who picked her up took her to a fellow breeder at Nkpogu, funny enough this same boy whom my dog was given to, comes to my compound with his dogs sometimes and I will advice him on breeding, he knows Zowie very well but has never opened up to me that he is in position of the said missing dog, until today my refuse disposal man ran to my office and told me 'oga I dun see your dog' immediately i ran out along with him to this boys house in the next community were I found Zowie. well what happened to the boy is story, he is a thief for all I care. Thank God my dog is back home and thanks to all brothers in the house of nairaland who showed concern.

that's great news, i'm happy for u
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Ike4God: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thanks Doglover
Re: l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH. by Mccollins042(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Ike4God:
That's the both of them together again.
please i need your number

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Month Old Male Boerboel For Sale / 7weeks Boerboel Mixed With Gsd Pups For Sale / Quality GSD Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.