Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained (13439 Views)

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme / Eldee Gets Handcuffed To A Chair & Interrogated Over Mo'cheddah Nude Pics & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by SeXyBoNE: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
@oníjògbòn

Wetin dey worry u na, u drink piss or u kiss craze, i kno go fit ask quetion again?? shoooooooo

Were u, do well oh, abi u no get respect for your elder, next time you type that kain rubish again i go run enter u for this nairaland
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by austin9(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
True true,-=[Timaya]=- don kpolongo, That's what one gets when one is not practicing what one preaches,
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by qblaze(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
Empress is a tramp and a petty thief. She's not worth the trouble unless she really stole his car keys.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Genuflect(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
@sexybone You commented on the topic without reading well through the forum. Different posters have posted the source but you still claimed it's a baseless story. Na wa o. I guess that irritated onijogbon. Lol
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Biatide1: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders, I am niether a Timaya nor Empress fan,
but lets try to be objective in this issue, Timaya might be anything, but remember he is a human being just like every one of us, he has blood and water flowing in him. D music thing is just a means of livelihood. When a man is ditched some result to acid bath , but in this case all he is asking for is just a return of the car he bought for her, . please stop castigating Timaya he is just an ordinary man unfortunately inlove with the wrong woman. Empress should have known that he is a militant before she agreed to go out with him, or even before accepting a huge gift as a jeep. Lets think objectively, good people of nairaland, Or else i will be forced to think somebody in the house is jeolous of Timaya
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Genuflect(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2009
@Biati What are you saying? So because he is in love, he is allowed to go and disrupt a church? Who send am make im no open im eye before im go date golddigger? Nobody is jealous of Timaya, na im dey act like pikin
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by denony(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
TIMAYA DON BLOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I DON PKOLONBO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DO YA THINGS YA WAY MAN
NO NEED TO BE GENTLEMAN AND DIE IN SILENCE
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Utaroz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
cheesy JEHOVAH SHARP SHARP!! undecided undecided
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by shylladear(f): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
i wonder oh shocked
which one is Jehova sharp sharp church

timaya's sense of reasoning is just too poor i guess he belives the only way to really get whatever it was he wanted from Empress was by embarrasing himself in front of the whole congregation.

he really needs to go to school
(a millitant always a millitant)
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by bolanleodu: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
the boy is an animal, so what do you expect? an the name of the church sef he get as he be
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by iammodel(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY WITH THE GUY.

NA THE SAME THING(LOVE) WEY MAKE

CHRIS BROWN POUR ACID FOR RIHANNA

FACE, NA IM STILL DEY WORRY AM.

ENO EASY!
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeorgeD1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
love in tokyo! wink
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by whiteroses(f): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
and i thought he was nice
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Biatide1: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2009
Jehovah sharp sharp sounds more like this churches with abracadabra kind of powers, but its Empress's church not Timaya, Titi bobo actually went there to accost his love
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeorgeD1(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2009
what kind of church is that?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Witi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
Indian Hemp, drugs and Timaya can't u see the correlation with his unruly behavior.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by 3kay945(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
i dnt like him b4. embarassed
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by jossy501: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
Timaya is only trying to claim what actually belong to him the only thing i find wrong about the all situation was him not respecting that fact that he is in d house of the Lord, as for empress she is a disgrace to woman hold
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeorgeD1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
be objective. you don't have to like him. but you can like his music.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by akym(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2009
Whatever, i think i lik his muzic.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by Amigoz(f): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2009
oya make i dey tell em o

Jehovah dey on my sydi o

lailai i no go lie o

I go beg 4 4giveness o

embarassed ing undecided

Biati de 1:

Fellow Nairalanders,  I am niether a Timaya nor Empress fan,
but lets try to be objective in this issue, Timaya might be anything, but remember he is a human being just like every one of us, he has blood and water flowing in him.  D music thing is just a means of livelihood.  When a man is ditched some result to acid bath , but in this case all he is asking for is just a return of the car he bought for her, .  please stop castigating Timaya he is just an ordinary man unfortunately inlove with the wrong woman. Empress should have known that he is a militant before she agreed to go out with him, or even before accepting a huge gift as a jeep.  Lets think objectively, good people of nairaland, Or else  i will be forced to think somebody in the house is jeolous of Timaya

Let us blame the woman campaign  undecided
and what is objective about that bolded part  undecided hmmm
Whoopdidoo!! at least we should honor him cos he didnt result to acid bath!!  undecided
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeorgeD1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2009
that's taking it lightly.
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by sod4luv(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
Na wa ooo
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by sley4life(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2009
love is wicked
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by GeorgeD1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2009
so, have they reconciled now? wink
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by 37ports(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hmmm,

Before Ti-boy became a celebrity, Empress or whatever her name is, was already a star. She knows the terrain and was able to CON the lover-boy Timaya to keep a sealed lip over the affairs from the press and the major public for the purpose of things she intends to do in the near future and of which this incidence became one of them. This he did and today he has wounds to lick. Well, as the saying goes, "the wealth of the foolish will always and frequently find solace at the bosoms of the wise". Empress played on Timaya's love and you know that love makes you foolish and foolishness has terrible prices you pay for it.

I have been in that kind of situation before and I still laugh over it when I remember my actions (really foolish in other people’s eyes but justified in mine.). So I can sincerely speak on what was on the young man's mind. He was not in that Church that day because he actually needed the Car or the money seductively taken from him,,,NO, Not at all. He was there because he loved her and he felt USED! No amount of sorry will let him let go till his belongings are returned. Some men are born to behave that way. It is not the Car, it is his pride which she smashed by her betrayal of trust. He who feels it knows it.

I am not being one-sided in my judgment or opinion. Far from it. Timaya can never love Empress, like I did or some other guys like me who adore her from afar, but we are talking about crisis that comes to us and diverse ways of handling them. TIMAYA WAS FOOLED. Simple and short.

So what do I suggest he should have done? Don't do what I did by going after your property. Later on in life, you will find out you actually don't need them because they were not what you truly wanted. What you wanted in the person in possession of them. Even if you get them back, seeing those belongings around you will be hurting you the more. My advice? JUST KEEP SILENT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. If you can, then make your silence to be too deep that is can cut an ice. It has a way of sending many uncomfortable massages to the one who CONNED YOU.

Thanks
37 Ports,
www.37ports.com

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by ohisng(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
Timaya is a tout and we all know empress has a BIG problem closing her legs!!! PERFECT MATCH
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by naijacar: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by sodconfirm: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2009
dem mama!!! it's not easy to loose your loved one! believe me !
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by elbulk(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2009

Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by ifyalways(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
which part of Nigeria is Empress from ?
Re: Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained by mafiaguy: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2009
People should not say bad stuffs about this guy, Truly he messed up at the church and all that,there must be a good reason for his actions,, Only that he has an uncontrollable temper.The guy has helped empress in so manys and its not time to be ungrateful for that,sure he should be aware of empress stealing habits, NOT SAYING BAD STUFFS ABOUT EMPRESS EITHER WAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert / Taribo West Arrives In Ghana To Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.