Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt (37712 Views)

Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Army Flushes Insurgents Out Of Bauchi Forests / Photos: Bauchi Govt Explains Cash Found In A Commissioner’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by nwakibie3(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Thunder fire anybody that will say buhari is fighting corruption. Quote me and see the thunder start with u.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2016
ziccoit:
Hope Bauchi is not among the states owning workers salary.
Sorry to bring ur attention, in such a public forum as this, to the wrongly spelt word owning! Pls its not owning rather its owing! Take note as folks easily make this mistake!
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
emorse:
Mr. govno, we can't stop you from giving to the poor now - can we? But Allah in whose name you are basing your defence is surely watching you o. We leave you in his hands.
I knew he was going to hid under religion! That is how they. Motgage people's life in the North.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by ziccoit: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Sorry to bring ur attention, in such a public forum as this, to the wrongly spelt word owning! Pls its not owning rather its owing! Take note as folks easily make this mistake!

Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by yomialoba: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oh God help us. When I was in Nigerian I use to say Nigeria is the worst country to be all over the world. Now I have been to different countries and I realise Nigeria is the only place where I can live and have 100% freedom.

God bless Nigeria with everything. I mean everything. Even no country can stand Nigeria in terms of freedom and love.

we keep talking about terrorism, book haram, avengers just to name few, but think about this. How many of you on this social net work has a gun to defend your self? Nigeria is the greatest country on planet.l earth.

Government should should be in a position to protect it's people and lay good examples, yet they are they putting large sum of funds on photo graphs when they keep promoting cashless could guarantee your safety

Now if an individual is displaying such a huge amount of money to public that means he or she can say it is to help the needy's.

If any government official or individual display such amount of money in a country that is serious about protecting it's people he or she should be arrested and face some serious charge's such as money Laundry.

When I use to display dollars my inheritance money on Instagram for a week. I got IRS or my door step asking how I came about the money and it tools them months to get off my tail.

this governor should be demoted and go through some kind of assessment.

That will be a lesson for every you and me to learn how to protect our self and build a better place for us.

I love Nigeria. God bless Nigeria God bless Africa God bless the most active Nigerian forum on planet earth nairaland.con
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Corruption can never end. It is in our DNA and we just have to live with it. The noise and hot air blowing out of Aso Rock is just for entertainment.....of course for those who are interested in theatrics.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Rossikk(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
There's a popular cliche many Nigerians enjoy reciting sans the worst democracy is better than the best dictatorship...I sincerely beg to differ..there was a good reason why the Military took over power several years ago and those reasons have come full circle...mark my words, these so called leaders who are actually Nigeria's crop of worst robbers, liars, criminals, ritualists and demon possessed people, will run the country bankrupt..no amount of money can satiate them...no amount of bloodshed or human suffering can appease them...because, we wrestle not against flesh and blood....
Abegi...The military are bigger thieves. IBB, Abacha, Danjuma, OBJ, Abdulsami Abubakar. Do you know the kind of money those guys control? They don't even bother with public funds again, as they own oil blocks. Civilian leaders are still learners biko.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by jpphilips(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
You collect federal allocation to pay Iftar to mosque? are you ok!!
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Explorers(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ordinary commissioner, #20M raw cash. Oluwa iboloju e wa Pick my call abeg........

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rossikk:
Abegi...The military are bigger thieves. IBB, Abacha, Danjuma, OBJ, Abdulsami Abubakar. Do you know the kind of money those guys control? They don't even bother with public funds again, as they own oil blocks. Civilian leaders are still learners biko.
Yes you're absolutely correct, all those people you mentioned were extremely corrupt; the difference under those regime and what you have now is that, under those dictatorships, there was a cabal of people who weilded power and there was a limit to how much they could steal; now multiply the number of people from those regime by at least 263 highly corrupt individuals in each state and what you have is a potential economic collapse like what we're about to witness soon.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by oshiokpu(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Bad is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.