Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly (4901 Views)

32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion / Nduka Obaigbena Surrenders To EFCC For Questioning / PDP Lawmaker Sues Buhari For Approving Bailout Without NASS Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by lawrence83: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2009
na wa oh, think is high time i drop this career of mine and find my way into politics, so that my girlfriend could get 1 million for her kitchen allowance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by otukpo(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2009
lawrence83:

na wa oh, think is high time i drop this career of mine and find my way into politics, so that my girlfriend could get 1 million for her kitchen allowance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now is the time.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by masky99: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2009
Those are the Kleptomaniacs of our Society! but why withholding the name?
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by zmurda(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2009
Imagine what President Turai would collect for Kitchen allowance, Boko Hijab allowance, wedding allowance for daughters, plane flight allowance.
Chai, Naija don suffer!!
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by gReenmAn(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2009
COUNCILLORS and some stakeholders in Abia State have dragged a council boss, (names withheld) to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for allegedly approving the sum of[b] N1 million every month in the past two years[/b] as kitchen allowance for his wife from the council funds.

It took these charlatans two good years before coming out to speak out against the oddity.
Why keep quite all this while?
Why make noise now?

The LG boss must have been greasing them with their own share of the loot for the past 2 bloody years.
Now they've demanded for an increase in their share, oga has refused so they now want to punish him.

Thief calling thief Ole.
Bloody Naija politrickcians
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2009
a show a shame!
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by Donvilo(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2009
Na waaaahh! shocked shocked shocked thirsty for money! sad
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by HarryPotter1(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2009
chei! 1million 4 kitchen allowance.wen will 9ja be free 4rm all this political mayharm.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by Nezan(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2009
I dont think 1million is too much, considering the fact that many politicians will be visiting by the hour and madam have to cook for them undecided
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by nethacker(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2009
Na wa oo.I dey find money to go study abroad and these idiots are there embezzling money.Scholarship no dey,Support no dey,bursary no dey, this country is just bleeped
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by CY09: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2009
na thunder go fire all those public officials wey dey loot  public fund and all their children somebody say A, !
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by Obasemo: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2009
Infact this so called LG Chairman should be jailed including his wife not exceeding the children and the family that are spending a million naira every month as a kitchen allowance! I just can't imagine when this country will be good.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by oge4real(f): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
If 1million is for upkeep of a LG kitchen per month, how much will the whole state spend assuming they have 30 LGAs. Multiply this value by 12 months in a year and then by 4 years. The final result obtained is the reason hunger will be a permanent scourge in this country.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by CY09: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
Here is some jamb expo.
solve d foll:
If N1m = kitchen allowance,
wat will be d wardrobe allowance ?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by dfanthom(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
this is just a LG chair's wife. so think about what the Gov's & cabinet members' spouses will be doing!
we are just in a banana state where chaos & anarchy reigns! suggest the other elected folks too should be brought b4 efcc.
i'm certain this guy fell out of favour that's why he's been haunted.
sadd & pathetic!!!
shocked
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by deb(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2009
Na Dinosaurs d woman dey cook? HABA!
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by dafman10(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
[/quote][quote author=deb link=topic=317129.msg4462459#msg4462459 date=1251816854]
Na Dinosaurs d woman dey cook? HABA!

O boy d tin wonder me oh!, lol All this LGA chairmen na wa oh well we all will become politicians come 2011 cos am tired of being an undergraduate wen wit only my SSCE i fit become LGA chairman wat do u tink? God help this country amen .
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by GEW: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
how much is N1m in £ and $ pls?
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by lucian2: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
My people, one million naira for kitchen allowance. This is abso-blood-lutly psycholunaticrazinsanity.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by emekatimsu(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
Una money eeh, una money eeh,  Oga dey chop am yafu,yafu, Etc
o boy who talk say politics no good
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by Jaybee2412(m): 2:40am On Sep 02, 2009
Habaaa,  the chair, God deh oooh. No wonder madam's ass go deh bigger everyday, Na chop and quench?
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by guysmat(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
You see the hazard of making secondary school drop outs your LG chairmen; their earning more than you.

You that went to sec school, University, + your Masters, + your Phd, + everything you've sweated for.

The analysis is that at present, there's no place for merit in the event that you want to run for office.

It's a do or die affair because when you make it into the office, you can chop and quench; there are no checks and balances to limit your excesses.

So, which way forward?

Learned man, If I had the powers to put you there, would you do better or follow the trend?

God dey
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by Amjustme: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
Am not justifying him but if his village peeps come to the house(and you know how they visit rich people in the village) and dont get food to eat na wahala. So of course for everyone to eat lunch/dinner and sometimes breakfast, ul nid like 1m for a month now, with water or drinks.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by chidichris(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
names withheld
that is the key. at least nobody is involved. the time AIT tried the other side of journalism that is names not withheld during the thrid term, we all know the outcome of that boldness and they are still feeling the heat.

the truth of the matter is wether withheld or not, nothing good can come out of babylon. we are operating under a coursed people called leaders.
an ordinary slowpoke spending 1 million of poor masses money only on his wife's kitchen.
his sitting room, toilet, car park, transportation, mistressessssssss, beer parlour, guesthouse allowances etc will soon be revealed.

no wonder they kill and die to be there. no wonder everybody is looking upto them as role models in our criminal lives hence 99.99999999% of nigerians are criminals.

good leaderships begets good fellowships. they must understand that since they are denied their mothers sleeps, they will never know sleep. the most annoying thing is that as soon as he goes behind bars now, he will start fainting unnecessarily unlike their criminal counterparts who stand by their profession in all conditions.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by ayobase(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2009
N1m? Is that not too small?

Nigeria Is Blessed.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by PAININASS: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
CY09:

na thunder go fire all those public officials wey dey loot public fund and all their children somebody say A, !
Oh boy! na wetin be your problem, Na your money? why you dey mention their children? abeg keep your tongue under your teeth or i go kick your ass,
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by CrudeOil2(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2009
I am not surprised. Looting of public funds is an intrinsic part of the Nigerian political culture.
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by Debroslink: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2009
HEHEHEEEEEE!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy NA WA 4 NAIJA POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by SmashingM(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2009
I wonder what the wife cooks!
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
thieves in government!
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by Rakeba: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2009
This is sad, while the average Nigerian is struggling to eat, someone is collecting 1m for kitchen allowance, is it Gold they are eating? God deliver us from heartless and senseless leaders!
Re: Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly by GeorgeD1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
yeah. that's the kind of people we have in government. live and let the rest die! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crude Oil Exploration In Gajigana, Borno, Being Tested (Photos) / I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) / Chief Of Staff Didn't Die Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.