Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing (13337 Views)

Buhari Goes To Church In London - Video / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by Emekamex(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
As a master of photoshop myself, I can easily deduce that this is fake but a well done job.

Re: President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing by decomaniaboss(f): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Supnaija:
This one no be joke o.

President of Nigeria Mohammadu Buhari went to Prophet TB Joshua for Deliverance at The Synagogue Church of all Nations for Healing after battling with some health issues related to Ear infection and alleged Brain Cancer after traveling to London to get it treated with no result.

It is said that the Problem started when the president was sleeping when he was attacked with a spiritual slap on one ear. LOL.

You can watch the full video

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/president-buhari-visits-t-b-joshua-for-healing/
supnaija you too much !!!i dey hail hooooo grin grin grin spiritual slap nke grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Ruling On IPOB As Terrorist Group Denigration Of Judiciary - Ohaneze Says / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Inexplicable Negligence of Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.