Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans (982 Views)

Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by exco90(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2016
I'm surprised that producing a valid certificate is this difficult even at indefinite adjournment by the court. Shouldn't he still produce the certificate regardless? Moreso, where did he get the money to pay all these SANs Is it from the same farm business with about 150 cows? How much has he received as salary that he could afford to pay those SANs? Or the SANs are rendering free service for the President? Food for Thought . . . . .It is not enough to be transparent but you must be seen to be transparent. Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by fexti: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2016
From your fadda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by DaBullIT(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Guy , where you see data post this rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by exco90(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2016
fexti:
From your fadda
sir. Wetin na?.. Where hin see money?

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by Nicur: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2016
good question but trust zombies like the ones above me to attack the messenger instead of the message! Oga zombies above, answer the question!! angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by Abeymills(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Don't mind d old tyrant Mr fantastically corrupt yeye greedy miser n ewedu brain zombies hw far food don land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by fexti: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Op just jobless this wonderful morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by exco90(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
bro why attacking me.. And why not the message.. We all knew he his a broke man.. He claimed to be financially handicap before election. To pay one SAN no be small thing talkless of hiring more than 10 SANs to defend just SSCE result.. What if he was asked to provide National diploma cert .. And to those that will cont to attack me.. All I want from u after attacking me is that.. what's difficult in providing his result if truely has one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by emiwanlee(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2016
In a sane country this man would be in prison, but here in Nigeria people still praise him.I dare to say that is why we are like this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by fexti: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2016
exco90:
bro why attacking me.. And why not the message.. We all knew he his a broke man.. He claimed to be financially handicap be election To pay one SAN no be small thing talkless of hiring more than 10 SANs to defend just SSCE result.. What if he was asked to provide National diploma cert .. And to those that will cont to attack me.. All I want from u after attacking me is that.. what's difficult in providing his result if truely has one

You can try to prove your point by all means possible, the truth is that he is already the president. R.I.P to your opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by dimieprincess(f): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Abeymills:
Don't mind d old tyrant Mr fantastically corrupt yeye greedy miser n ewedu brain zombies hw far food don land
Thanks for using my new word for them "ewedu brain"

7 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2016
emiwanlee:
In a sane country this man would be in prison, but here in Nigeria people still praise him.I dare to say that is why we are like this

He should be in prison while Deziani and GEJ walks free according to you IPOB yoots grin does having a certificate translates to good governance Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by dimieprincess(f): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2016
fexti:

You can try to prove your point by all means possible, the truth is that he is already the president. R.I.P to your opinion.
Make I see you castigate Saraki for hiring 90 Lawyers again.
Sarakigate $ Buharicertificategate

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by exco90(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2016
fexti:

he will be jailed for it.. If found guilty.. We all knew what happened to those that applied for police recuitment with fake result.. Talkless of someone use mouth result to become president.. I laugh u in swahili.. U are a true fans of mr integrity..

6 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by wallex1983(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2016
@op, I can bet you would like to do that job, even for free.......

Besides, he has a lot of people that would be willing to foot the bill

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by naijaboy756: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

He should be in prison while Deziani and GEJ walks free according to you IPOB yoots grin does having a certificate translates to good governance Smh
invariably,u are confirming your president doesn't have a certificate

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by 4Play(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

No, in a civilised country, GEJ, Deziani and Buhari would all be in prison.

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by blazer234: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2016
fexti:
From your fadda

You resort to abuse because the lies of your demigod is being exposed, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by blazer234: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:

Now I understand why they call you zombie

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by blazer234: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2016
wallex1983:
@op, I can bet you would like to do that job, even for free.......

Besides, he has a lot of people that would be willing to foot the bill

LIE! Are you prepping to become Nigeria's next Information Minister? You seem to know how to lie eloquently; another Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by youngest85(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2016
exco90:
I'm surprised that producing a valid certificate is this difficult even at indefinite adjournment by the court. Shouldn't he still produce the certificate regardless? Moreso, where did he get the money to pay all these SANs Is it from the same farm business with about 150 cows? How much has he received as salary that he could afford to pay those SANs? Or the SANs are rendering free service for the President? Food for Thought . . . . .It is not enough to be transparent but you must be seen to be transparent. Thank you

He sold some cows 4rm his cattle ranch

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by naijaboy756: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2016
blazer234:

Now I understand why they call you zombie
d guy own na mega... His own Zombie gene na die!

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by emiwanlee(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

So you believe those lies peddled by sanusi and other traitors that Jonathan appointed

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2016
emiwanlee:
So you believe those lies peddled by sanusi and other traitors that Jonathan appointed

But you people can believe pdp lies that a whole general that attended the united states war college has no certificate. No be so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by Dreal11247: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2016
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, IF THE PRESIDENT CANNOT PRODUCE HIS CERTIFICATE, AS A MAN OF INTEGRITY THE BEST OPTION IS TO SINCERELY RESIGN.

How could he convince a common Nigerian of being Mr Integrity when he's hiring 10 SANS to defend a certificate which he does not have?

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by Dreal11247: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2016
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, IF THE PRESIDENT CANNOT PRODUCE HIS CERTIFICATE, AS A MAN OF INTEGRITY THE BEST OPTION IS TO SINCERELY RESIGN. How could he convince a common Nigerian of being Mr Integrity when he's hiring 10 SANS to defend a certificate which he does not have?

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by mrvitalis(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2016
First of all were is the prove he haired ten SANs
If even if he has ten SANs is there any prove he paid them, can't they decide to defend their president??
Am not making excuses for the president but bring the facts so we trash it out
Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by DaBullIT(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2016
And what if those ''SANS'' donated their service ? were you there when Buhari paid for their services , if not how can you conclude he's actually paying ??

That said You should know the suit is not for WAEC , it's going to be blackmail and libel suit and the lawyers inviting the president to court will be in a lot of turmoil , Besides, despite the fact that it's been proven severally that Buhari has SSCE , i do not think he would have been able to study in US's war college without it , What do people want from this certificate saga if not trouble ?

And if by some Miracle Buhari does not have certificate, it didn't occour to you that maybe has the president he could influence GSCE/SSCE to manufacture a serial number and a result from the year he claimed to have written his exams ?

You people like chasing shadows and thats why i hate arguing with you , it's just common sense
exco90:
bro why attacking me.. And why not the message.. We all knew he his a broke man.. He claimed to be financially handicap before election. To pay one SAN no be small thing talkless of hiring more than 10 SANs to defend just SSCE result.. What if he was asked to provide National diploma cert .. And to those that will cont to attack me.. All I want from u after attacking me is that.. what's difficult in providing his result if truely has one
Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by hedonistic: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Wole Olanipekun that charges a massive fortune - often between N50m and N200m. Not to talk of 10 other SANs including Femi Falana. The total cost of putting this legal team together can easily be more than N400m., and we all know that these guys cannot and will not work pro bono for the daft Buhari. So where did Buhari get the funds for this nonsense? Why not simply tender a valid certificate if you have one?

This makes a mockery of the rabid Anti Corruption chants of this directionless administration.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari See Money To Pay More Than 10 Sans by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Zombies have thrown away their reasoning faculty. I asked a lawyer is the President is to employ 10 SANS when he has his certificate.

And he said No, but that if he has his certificate all he would have done is attach it as the defense response and that ends the case.

Zombies can betray their mum for Buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun Shocks Protesting Ministry Workers Read More At H / In Defence Of Olisa Metuh / Photos: Street Seller Sighted In New York City Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.