Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,373 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son (26519 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by kateskitty(f): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
AngryNigerian:

You get her phune number? try curr'am for im phune, meki u terr'am to do quick go marry...mbok

Nyou, d thn no easy 'ntall oo...u gerr' money, wahara; u no get, wahara! U nfine, ibaga; u no nfine, ibaga! As u fine com de nyori yori, hmmm...if u gerr'n money na, u no go sure who love u & who come 4 ya mony. & u no get, iyou! dem go de underlook u!

But kate, me i no 'nlie u...u riry fine, mbok! c ya lips as im de say...(noou, AngryNigerian shut up oo). 'nfact, I dom begin like u

I'm sorry, I just couldn't read half of what you wrote here not to talk of understand you - no offense, I'm sure I'm the one with the problem. I'm still learning to speak pidgin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by AngryNigerian(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
kateskitty:

I'm sorry, I just couldn't read half of what you wrote here not to talk of understand you - no offense, I'm sure I'm the one with the problem. I'm still learning to speak pidgin grin

Yes...I know you'll say so! It's Akwa Ibom version of pidgin; just saying that you look so fly, & you could intervene in Lindy's 'unmarried' issues...lolzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by kateskitty(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Yes...I know you'll say so! It's Akwa Ibom version of pidgin; just saying that you look so fly, & you could intervene in Lindy's 'unmarried' issues...lolzz
kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by sweetilicious(f): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Happy mama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Dog Wearing Diapers (Photo) / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.