Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? (587 Views)

When U Pray To God That U Wanna Marry A Branch Manager (pic) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Will U Pray Ur Son/daughter Marries Someone Like U As A Guy Or Gal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by frubben(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Was on my bed yesterday living my life as an introvert personified, Well a question came to my mind

For the married men/women here can you pray to God to give your daughter/son a man/woman like yourself

And for the single if you eventually give birth to a female/male damsel can you ask God to bless your daughter/son with a man/woman like yourself??

As for me no need to answer because I don't have any plan in giving birth to females. Hehehehhehhehehe
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by MRNipples(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
AWWW!!! I WILL WANT NOTHING MORE IN LIFE FOR MY daughter THAN FOR her TO MARRY A GUY LIKE ME. forget about my online character. I AM THE BEST GUY ANY LADY CAN ASK FOR.

1 Like

Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Fvck yessss!! Am proud o' me ....
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by seyema(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
I'm here to read comments
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2016
The poster below has sth to say
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by Nazaretha(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Of course, I hope so even. I'm the best anyone can be.
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by vizkiz: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2016
I have my flaws Yeah, I am not perfect Yeah, I sometimes get irritated Yeah...but that does not define who I am cheesy
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by Ifakiland(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2016
I wuldnt want her to marry a dude like me...but a more patient upgrade of me will do just fine. am a hasty, quick tempered nigger...pray I grow the ability to be patient some day.
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by RasheedUmar: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Nooooooooooo! No way!
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by MDsambo: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2016
YES
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by jonaifame22(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Yes cool
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by oodua1stson: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Nooooooooo

I won't come here to paint myself holy at all.

I know the amount of poocees I murdered.

If my daughter were to date someone like me eh? Hmmmmmmmm

Maybe the present me but not me from 13 to 28

Ko Jo grin
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by firstking01(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Even @ gun point, yes undecided
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
I plan on not giving birth to females undecided
Re: Can u pray to God to bless your daughter with a man like yourself???? by refiner(f): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
You can be who you want to be online!.
It doesn't define your original personality!...
The real question is...!
Am I proud of my real self??...

(1) (Reply)

For Sex / The Challenges Of Dating A Baby Daddy!!! / Can I Borrow 2,000naira From Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.