Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy (4135 Views)

When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by IVORY2009(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
MistadeRegal:
Fashola or Ambode can take the office of VP. Or Professor Pat Utomi. I can only recommend those three men.

fashola and Ambode are unfit the hold such a sensitive office, corruption would take over the affairs of that office!
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by Rexology: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tanbuwa (The Governor of Sokoto State), who is from the North West with Buhari will be the Vice-president.
Osibanjo and Tanbuwa are of the same Legal profession(Lawyers ) they will speak in one language and understand themselves very well.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by MistadeRegal(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
IVORY2009:

fashola and Ambode are unfit the hold such a sensitive office, corruption would take over the affairs of that office!

What makes you say so?
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by Blankstare(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Atiku na, once a deputy always a deputy...
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by ayemerbarth: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
By the new law, a fresh election will be conducted for presidential office
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by manutdrichie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
ayemerbarth:
By the new law, a fresh election will be conducted for presidential office

Pls write out the law lets see

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by Ejanla07: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
MistadeRegal:
Fashola or Ambode can take the office of VP. Or Professor Pat Utomi. I can only recommend those three men.

which fashola. u mean the san with no record of case won?
the current ministercof darkness...
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by IVORY2009(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
MistadeRegal:

What makes you say so?
becos they hv been tested!
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
That Kaduna dude will kill to have it. Sambo, Kaduna...Elrufai, Kaduna...again? LORD, have mercy.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by MistadeRegal(m): 4:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Ejanla07:

which fashola. u mean the san with no record of case won?
the current ministercof darkness...

I will reply this!
Is it today that the nation had been in darkness?
Is it today that electricity had been a total failure?
Why then pick on him alone?
What about the other Ministers of Power and what have they achieved?

So I don't accept your comment in calling him minister of darkness.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by Lanretoye(m): 5:02am On Jun 18, 2016
thats the decision of the president (vp) and of the party to make.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by Ejanla07: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2016
MistadeRegal:

I will reply this!
Is it today that the nation had been in darkness?
Is it today that electricity had been a total failure?
Why then pick on him alone?
What about the other Ministers of Power and what have they achieved?

So I don't accept your comment in calling him minister of darkness.

OK..
light under fashola is terrible.. worst Nigeria ever had. at a point output was zero
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by MistadeRegal(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Ejanla07:

OK..
light under fashola is terrible.. worst Nigeria ever had. at a point output was zero

But it was never his fault there was bombing of gas pipelines! So do not judge people when you don't know the reason for their action.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy by orisa37: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
We are not talking about Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen, Arabs, APC, PDP or any of those self motivated groupings. We are talking about Nigeria, Nigerians, her Development and Progress. Saraki is Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani and from the NC. He has been a Governor and Senator with sufficient experience to mount any Rostrum in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi On Bribery Allegation: If I Go Down Buhari Will Go With Me / See How Gov. Aregbesola Greeted Akire Of Ikire, Oba Olatunde Falabi / Imagine Them Being Our President And Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.