Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? (3853 Views)

Mobolaji Johnson: Achievements Of The First Governor Of Lagos State / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector / Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by ChinonsoDike2: 11:26am On May 16, 2017
What has the black race achieved on this planet? The race has a lower IQ average compared to other races. African countries are dangerous, cesspits that lack the rule of law. Blacks here in the US make up 13% of the population, but commit over 50% of the violent crime. Why should anyone be proud of being Black?! What has the race as a collective achieved?!

Hint: Nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by lordbish(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
What has the black race achieved on this planet? The race has a lower IQ average compared to other races. African countries are dangerous, cesspits that lack the rule of law. Why should anyone be proud of being Black?! What has the race as a collective achieved?!

big dicks i think

1 Like

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by sarrki(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
Nepotism
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by ChinonsoDike2: 11:28am On May 16, 2017
lordbish:
big dicks i think

cheesy grin

I don't know why this cracked me up.
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by ChinonsoDike2: 11:29am On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Nepotism

I can't say I disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by ikbnice(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2017
No, we don't have a lower I.Q,we just don't want to want to use it

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 25, 2017
oga seun why should racists like this foolish op be allowed on nairaland? you could as well allow isis members and homosexuals promote their propaganda here also
cc lalasticlala mynd44

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by ChinonsoDike2: 12:24am On May 27, 2017
Lol. Someone hid my last post.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by 68816419: 4:04am On May 27, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
What has the black race achieved on this planet? The race has a lower IQ average compared to other races. African countries are dangerous, cesspits that lack the rule of law. Blacks here in the US make up 13% of the population, but commit over 50% of the violent crime. Why should anyone be proud of being Black?! What has the race as a collective achieved?!

fool, our achievements are to numerous to be counted, sports,entertainment, science and technology, rather u should ask your ,"what r my achievements aside dead brain and low IQ?"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by Jabioro: 4:44am On May 27, 2017
Who is this motherfucker, hopefully you're not black man, if your on racist mission, here on nairaland you are probably on long things.. Keep your term to your self
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by motherfucker: 6:02am On May 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Who is this motherfucker, hopefully you're not black man, if your on racist mission, here on nairaland you are probably on long things.. Keep your term to your self
undecided
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:16am On May 27, 2017
Don't use ur dull lQ to judge others

Black folks are history in d making

Marthins luther king jr is white?

Opera is white?

Chimamanda adechie is white?

Kathreina a woman who told american how to land on a moon is white?

Is it a white man dat invented calculator?

D highest paided comedian is kelvin hurt

Micheal jackson nko

Did u knw dat it was okonjo iwuala dat provided solution wen america was in recession 2003

Too many to mention our problem is our leaders dey don't value our effort
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by fanficgirl(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2017
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by fanficgirl(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Opera is white?

Micheal jackson nko

Did u knw dat it was okonjo iwuala dat provided solution wen america was in recession 2003

This mumi didn't know it was a Nigerian that helped with the invention of the internet.
LOOK AT THIS
Nigerians are very smart, but too corrupt. We just can't be trusted to rule.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by ChinonsoDike2: 3:25pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

This mumi didn't know it was a Nigerian that helped with the invention of the internet.
LOOK AT THIS
Nigerians are very smart, but too corrupt. We just can't be trusted to rule.

If this is real and not alternative facts, then he is an outlier. What scientific achievements does Nigeria /Africa have?
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 29, 2017
I used to say it before but it seemed like I was self hating lol. That the majority of black people are only concerned about food, sex, and entertainment. If a black man has all of those three abundantly, he doesn't see any reason to strive for anything else. There are a few exceptions to this but they are few compared to the ignorant black people.

I don't even know who are worse, black people in Africa or black people in America.

You should watch Tommy Sotomayor videos on YouTube. That guy spits truth. Black people have this sort of victim mentality. Like the world owes them something. Always looking for someone to blame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by julioralph(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
What has the black race achieved on this planet?
Dude, What race are you?
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by fanficgirl(f): 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

If this is real and not alternative facts, then he is an outlier. What scientific achievements does Nigeria /Africa have?
The fastest supercomputer in Africa was built by a Nigerian
The guy who figured out the connection between football and brain tumors was Nigerian ( Will Smith did a video with him).
Of course he's an outlier, most inventors are outliers!

Here you go! Nigerians would have the most inventions if it wasn't for our shitty government. We are naturally smart and creative, so sit down low IQ loser

1 Like

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by fanficgirl(f): 10:01pm On May 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I used to say it before but it seemed like I was self hating lol. That the majority of black people are only concerned about food, sex, and entertainment. If a black man has all of those three abundantly, he doesn't see any reason to strive for anything else. There are a few exceptions to this but they are few compared to the ignorant black people.

I don't even know who are worse, black people in Africa or black people in America.

You should watch Tommy Sotomayor videos on YouTube. That guy spits truth. Black people have this sort of victim mentality. Like the world owes them something. Always looking for someone to blame.
Why should he watch Tommy Sotomayor if he's asjing about Nigeria?
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 29, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by GrandGarcon: 11:09pm On May 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I love his videos
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by igwebuike01: 11:51pm On May 29, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Opera is white?

Micheal jackson nko

None of them is based in Africa
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by zombieHUNTER: 1:51am On May 30, 2017
Black man invented doggy style
Am sure of this
It's a big accomplishment

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by zombieHUNTER: 1:54am On May 30, 2017
onyenze123:
Yahoo Yahoo
gbam
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:07am On May 30, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Blacks in the United States and Europe have achieved way more---and made a more significant impact--- on human kind than their African counterparts (whom have been proven to have even lesser I.Qs than the Mongolian Bonobo Monkey).

Maybe the OP needs to go back to join his brethren in Africa .
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by juman(m): 4:59am On May 30, 2017
People of senseless generation in nigeria created immense backwardness in this country.

Curse of God on them.
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by juman(m): 5:00am On May 30, 2017
A functioning nigeria would have been a good example for our west african neighbors.
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by Izonpikin: 5:42am On May 30, 2017
Op is partially right...just take a look at nigeria... educated people gathered around and voted for a man with no school cert...we need help as a race...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by raker300: 5:51am On May 30, 2017
Silliness....blacks invented silliness
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by lepasharon(f): 12:37pm On May 30, 2017
68816419:

fool, our achievements are to numerous to be counted, sports,entertainment, science and technology, rather u should ask your ,"what r my achievements aside dead brain and low IQ?"

Most of those achievements are by blacks in diaspora
Re: What Are The Achievements Of The Black Race? by londoner: 1:27pm On May 30, 2017
Izonpikin:
Op is partially right...just take a look at nigeria... educated people gathered around and voted for a man with no school cert...we need help as a race...

But look at who they just voted in.....much worse than Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Edwin Clark's Call For His Arrest (video) / Blocked From America, Atiku Sells Controversial $2.95M U.S. Home (March 2018) / Insecurity: Do More For Armed Forces, Wike Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.