Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend (6989 Views)

10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriends To Make Her Feel Loved. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by hyman9ja(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2016
If you have ever thought of what to tell your girlfriend to make relationship stronger here is a list to help you boost that relationship, you may show your love and care through actions on every single day. But that is not enough! In the long run, to keep your girl happy and satisfied, often you have to appreciate her by telling some cute things from your heart. Who would hate appreciation? Verbalizing your love through sugary coated words is like adding salt content to the final meal. Without that secret ingredient, the whole meal would become tasteless.

There are many things cute things to say to your girlfriend beyond the sweetest words “I Love You”. No matter whether you two are living far apart or you both are living together, telling these sweet things can make her feel happy and flattened. Not every word you say can win the heart of your girl, but rightly placed words can do wonders. Given below is a list of “70 cute and romantic things to say to your girlfriend”. Bring up these pickup lines at a right time and win her heart.

Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

1. You are looking gorgeous today just like every other day.

2. How do you look amazing all the time?.

3. It must be difficult for you to be around metals because you attract me always.

4. I can stare at you all round the clock forgetting to blink my eyes forever. But I would still feel like it is not enough.

5 .I can’t wait any further to spend the rest of my life with you.

6. You could have chosen any guy in this world, but still you chose me.

7. I wish my arms could find you when I Wake up.

8. You are the only girl I love in this whole world now, but there would be another girl in about five She would be calling you “MOMMY.”

9.I like to freeze the moments when I’m with you, but even an hour flies past like a second.

10.The way you look at my eyes when every time I bade goodbye makes it really hard for me to walk away from you.

11. Do not change yourself even a bit, because I just love the way you are now.

12. You gave me a thirst to become a better man so that I can be worthy of your love.

13. I wanna kiss every bit of you literally.

14. You make me excited like a child at the theme park.

15.Hugging my pillow, I think of you and spending my every night.

16. I wouldn’t tolerate the pain of missing you when you are not around. Can you stay little longer?

17. Of all the things I have in my life, you are the one thing that makes me feel fortunate.

18. I am the happiest person on the planet when you are with me.

19. I treasure every inch of you. I will not give even a bit of you to anyone.

20.I didn’t believe the concept of soul mate until I see you.

21. When every time I feel low, I just close my eyes and think of you!.

22.I guess we are like swans; we are always meant to be together.

23. The whole world may cry seeing me beside It’s not my fault. Everything is fair in love and war.

24.You are pretty as a peacock, cute as a rabbit, cuddly as a kitten, chirpy as a lovebird, to put it straight you are just amazing.

25.You make every other girl feel so inferior.

26.You must be the god’s masterpiece. He must have wondered when he finished creating you.

27. I feel a racing heart beat when every time I see you!.

28. I love you more than you could ever Imagine.

29. I am afraid I would go crazy If I ever lost you.

30. We must have lived as the perfect couple in another life too because I feel the intimacy right from our first sight...Need more

Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/06/70-cute-things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend.html

Related Articles >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/06/these-are-5-things-you-should-be.html

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/

Love & Love Factory, A Platform Dedicated to Love, Affairs, Relationships, Love Solutions, Heartbreak Solutions, Intimacy, Loneliness and Marriage Matters.

Follow us and Like Our Page

Facebook.com/LoveFactory
Twitter: @lovefac3
Whatsapp +234806684350

Re: 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by ariyebaba(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
No time for all dis .......................
Money on my mind
Re: 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by finalboss1(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
all this useless gurls nor dey hear this words again ... its ur pocket
Re: 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by hyman9ja(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
finalboss1:
all this useless gurls nor dey hear this words again ... its ur pocket

Yes a good pocket is necessary, but sweet words like this work 2gether for good...most ppl have all the money in the world but are always confused wen it comes to dropping a line for a woman...
Re: 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by taiwo05(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2016
you don't have work.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) / Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.