Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers (49902 Views)

One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) / One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by ALAYORMII: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
God don catch am
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by slimzane: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bursted
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Pyno30: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
I passed through this area. Because of Goeslow
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by clintino700(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ok sir..
But this one d guy face belike person way dey lick cement how u wan take do??
AntiWailer:

The footage is your right. if anybody withdraws money from your account via ATM without your consent.

You can demand to see the footage.
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
His days are really numbered. His wife and girlfriends will be saying.. I talk am right now. His gang members may want to kill him now self cos they know as soon as he is caught, they are gone

Social media ain't easy to beat

3 Likes

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by reflx(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kgdavid:

I think it might be best to maintain two or more accounts: one major one which won't have an atm card, and another one or two which contain minimal amounts of money.

This way you won't be stranded when in need of petty cash, and the criminals are less likely to get violent when they don't find anything valuable on you.

same i do!...atm has 15k or less always...to help with emergencies
others na online or bank hall tins!
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Twizzy30(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
goshen26:

people from the bEAST na
ooh... I thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Praktikals(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Twizzy30:
Thief. Can someone guess his tribe plss
He must be from the hard working tribe

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Mattex001(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

You are picking a political angle on a Notorious Thief that some people have confirmed robbed them as far back as 2 years ago.

I guess he is from your tribe because once you people put on tribal sentiment, your brains disappear.

Senseless.

No mind the fo.ol! I have it when people apportion blames for their illicit acts! They look for cheap excuses to to commit crimes angry
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

You are picking a political angle on a Notorious Thief that some people have confirmed robbed them as far back as 2 years ago.

I guess he is from your tribe because once you people put on tribal sentiment, your brains disappear.

Senseless.
Lols, well s just sayin it, but wot brought tribe in dis issue? Tell me a tribe dat dont have a single nutorious?
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by ALAYORMII: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rayboss:
The rate of ATM crime is on the increase. I pray d culprit gets caught & persecuted. the guy face b like d state of our nation presently grin

Persecuted or prosecuted
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by AuroraB(f): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Clone2020:
These once chance robbers will start wearing face masks while withdrawing from the ATM.
That should arouse people's suspicion sad. Anyone doing so should be lynched angry grin lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
See the way him balance dey withdraw person money... #God punish am..

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Ninilowo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oya police, take over from dere
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by oloriooko(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
So how did the victim get thia picture? Did the bank release it to him or what?
How are we sure he was withdrawing from the lady's account?
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Mitsurugi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
goshen26:

people from the bEAST na

Yeah. Yor.uba land. The proud land of touting hustlers, thieves and bleached oloshos grin

3 Likes

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by farem: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
NePro:
Country hard bro

Is that an excuse for them to come after you?

Are we sure you are not one of them?

4 Likes

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Usman212s: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Twizzy30:
Thief. Can someone guess his tribe plss
Bia

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Iko5000: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Asking same question too .
clintino700:
U dey work for bank??
How u manage get this footage?
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Twizzy30(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
pls dont start pls .its too early grin . we know them grin . the yolobars
nah u re wrong. They re ur brothers from The SE
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by travelpoint: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
NePro:
Country hard bro
Now because country is hard you support robbery. You need to be investigated. I think you are one of them

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by ziccoit: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
ojietu:
See as the guy face even de like poo.

Country hard for everyone except the 5% ruling class. Why are the whole 95% not employing his method? Bros, let us stop creating leeway for these criminals. Whether NDA, militants, BH, robbers, thiefs, corrupt politician and cilvil servants, etc, they are all criminals.
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by darqly(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

The footage is your right. if anybody withdraws money from your account via ATM without your consent.

You can demand to see the footage.

Whilst this is true, you shouldn't distribute the footage willy nilly. Some smart crooks now avert their faces at ATM points to avoid being captured by the cameras.
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by persius555(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
A video footage would have been better. Moving images enables quick identification than still images. The victim will do well to upload the video footage on youtube and post a link online.
These guys are getting more daring by the day and the authority should do something about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.