Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers (49905 Views)

One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) / One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by ziccoit: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
darqly:

Whilst this is true, you shouldn't distribute the footage willy nilly. Some smart crooks now avert their faces at ATM points to avoid being captured by the cameras.

Almost impossible. U've got to show you face at a point in time.
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by AntiWailer: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
darqly:

Whilst this is true, you shouldn't distribute the footage willy nilly. Some smart crooks now avert their faces at ATM points to avoid being captured by the cameras.

It is your bank's responsibility to give you the footage.

That is why there are several cameras. Not just the one on the ATM.

Threaten to report to CBN or go ahead and lodge complaints with CBN, you will get the footage.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by nonix22(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Twizzy30:
Thief. Can someone guess his tribe plss
for what
he looks like your TribesMan
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by 12inchDickson: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yeeeeebo people

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by comp88: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
IGBO MAN shocked

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by exporters101: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
I hope the police is on this case.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Kgdavid(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
reflx:

same i do!...atm has 15k or less always...to help with emergencies
others na online or bank hall tins!

Smart
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by deb(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
NePro:
Country hard bro

Is that an excuse?
The country is not only hard on him. Or are you suggesting we all should start doing one-chance?

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Godyke(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
That Photo Snap shot by the ATM camera did capture the man's face at a proper angle thus making it difficult to proove it was actually him. Even at that, it is not enough to apprehend him. Afterall he is not the only man in such a populated state like lagos to look and dress like that. People look alike most times, beside we are not advanced enough to implement facial recognition technology. Common fingerprint and biometric database is not functional. The guy is as invincible as a ghost. He does not exist

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by kingthreat(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
NePro:
Country hard bro

No excuse for robbery
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by sato1985: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Each time am traveling ,am always travel with master card that have zero balance but thank God to Gtb transfer code, I will transfer the exact amount I need each time I need money.
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by sato1985: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Each time am traveling, I always travel with master card that have zero balance but thank God to Gtb transfer code, I will transfer the exact amount I need each time I need money.
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by dahme147(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
BEAST FROM THE EAST
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by dahme147(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Godyke:
That Photo Snap shot by the ATM camera did capture the man's face at a proper angle thus making it difficult to proove it was actually him. Even at that, it is not enough to apprehend him. Afterall he is not the only man in such a populated state like lagos to look and dress like that. People look alike most times, beside we are not advanced enough to implement facial recognition technology. Common fingerprint and biometric database is not functional. The guy is as invincible as a ghost. He does not exist

The ATM camera snaps every user immediately he/she inserts atm card and withdraws cash so he cant deny anything, cos the photo is attached to the account number and atm card no
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by TruthHurts1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
See as the yeye thief be sef. Big-for-nothing, Onukwu, agbaya. angry
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Rikudo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Donjazzy. Is that you?!!! shocked shocked. Imo, the looks like him. It's obviously not donjazzy
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by 3kay945(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
and the fool must have spent the money on drinks and pepper soup... see him big body, shame. lipsrsealed
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by emmkeffs(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
THE ANSWER TO ANY FORM OF ROBBERY IS TO BE A [b][/b]CHOSEN ! Even if EVERY ONE IS BEING ROBBED, AS A [b][/b]CHOSEN, YOU ARE GUARANTEED EXEMPTION

When your chosen pastor use style collect money from u na God abi? Chosen rubbish. As if is not the same God u serve.
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by murmee: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Clone2020:
These one chance robbers will start wearing face masks while withdrawing from the ATM.
There are bank security men at all ATMs and they will not allow anyone with face masks to use the ATM machines.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by toprealman: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
national ID card project......lol waste of resources!!!!
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Godyke(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
dahme147:

The ATM camera snaps every user immediately he/she inserts atm card and withdraws cash so he cant deny anything, cos the photo is attached to the account number and atm card no

I agree with you. The issue now is, apprehending the suspect. Do we have the resources to do so? The time and finance? It will amaze you that the complainant will end up spending more money than what he had initially lost to achieve this.
Once upon a time I lost a phone that cost 4k but I was billed around 15k by the police as the minimum it will cost me for them to follow up on the case. They only backed down on the amount when they discovered I was not ready to pay such amount and that I had electronic evidences coupled with the fact that the thief was living around our neighborhood and that all they need was to go straight to him and arrest him. At the end I still spent close to the value of the phone for PR. So the ATM camera thing will only be useful if the culprit is a known family, friend, colleague, neighbor or a relative . But as for stranger, for matter for Mathias
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Clone2020(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
AuroraB:
That should arouse people's suspicion sad. Anyone doing so should be lynched angry grin lipsrsealed

U r right
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
we all know dem ibo..people igbo kwenu...
Youngetskilz23:
pls dont start pls .its too early grin . we know them grin . the yolobars
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Clone2020(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
murmee:
There are bank security men at all ATMs and they will not allow anyone with face masks to use the ATM machines.

Good point
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Twistaray(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
emmalexabl:
ONLY ONE TRIBE FROM NIGERIA FIT WOR WOR LIKE THIS...,SO HIS TRIBE IS NEVER IN DOUBT.

HE IS OBVIOUSLY A YO*UBA MAN.,THOSE PEOPLE SABI WOR WOR FOR AFRICA !!

Dey jaw jaw yourself. Even a blind man can tell by his look his tribe.
Infact, a mad man can tell his looks/figure is chukwu undecided

is lips and mouth is sooo ig..b..ot ic grin

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by coolviv: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
THE ANSWER TO ANY FORM OF ROBBERY IS TO BE A [b][/b]CHOSEN ! Even if EVERY ONE IS BEING ROBBED, AS A [b][/b]CHOSEN, YOU ARE GUARANTEED EXEMPTION

Hmmmm.....Nigeria my country..
Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by simplyglow: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chosen1984:

Your brain has been washed with hypo cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
emmkeffs:

When your chosen pastor use style collect money from u na God abi? Chosen rubbish. As if is not the same God u serve.
IF NIGERIANS BECOME CHOSEN! ARMED ROBBERS WOULD LEAVE NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.