Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm (26007 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by refiner(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
ashewoboy:

What's that?

it was a huge mistake, and the auto correct issue.. smiley

Thanks for pointing it out! smiley

Poverty
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Temismith(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
fayose s family
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Alohababy: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
We don see real farmer with white Polo shirt and white face cap. His farm indeed.
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by refiner(f): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Odeyinigbin:
Yeye,stay in DAT bush make Fulani herdsmen catch u
Who's deceiving who?
Cutlass u no carry,hoe u no get
Just packing yeye leaves

Most of the men in the picture... are Police and SSS...! cheesy
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by ashewoboy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

it was a huge mistake, and the auto correct issue.. smiley
Thanks for pointing it out! smiley
Poverty

My gorgeous miss nairaland contestant, you are welcomesmiley
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by tundexijim(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lasgidy1:
I'll advise you believe any propaganda from APC @ your own peril. Such an irrelevant example to emulate.

But if na fayose dey chop kpomo now u go hail am...
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

Thanks so much.... i appreciate smiley! What's Rs?... p;ease tell me cheesy

Lol...you're being extra nice because of the impending. pageant; else you would've stopped at "thanks". Just be real.
Errm...I was talking about the letter R: you typed "porverty" instead of "poverty". Nothing cryptic.
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by refiner(f): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
timidapsin:
Sorry for my whatsapp reply, lol lipsrsealed

You are most welcome! smiley

I will be having my interview session this evening.... hope i will see you!?? smiley
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by timidapsin(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

You are most welcome! smiley

I will be having my interview session this evening.... hope i will see you!?? smiley
mention me in the thread
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Hwy95: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
10 minute photo OP for purpose of deceiving small minds.
Then back to comfort and while deceived small minds keep on hustling back to their miserable existence
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by refiner(f): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Haute:

Lol...you're being extra nice because of the impending. pageant; else you would've stopped at "thanks". Just be real.
Errm...I was talking about the letter R: you typed "porverty" instead of "poverty". Nothing cryptic.

Thanks Papi...! smiley

Believe when i say..... This is the real ME! smiley
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by refiner(f): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
ashewoboy:

My gorgeous miss nairaland contestant, you are welcomesmiley

smiley smiley.... But your moniker gets me scared! cheesy cheesy

Hope our ladies are SAFE?!
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by guychidile: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
hmm,any way.... this is leadership by example. but pls don't drop the grasses after the photo shot.
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by refiner(f): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
timidapsin:
mention me in the thread

aiight sire smiley smiley..
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by ashewoboy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

smiley smiley.... But your moniker gets me scared! cheesy cheesy
Hope our ladies are SAFE?!

Why not? You are safecheesy. it's just a moniker, nothing serious.
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by guychidile: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
hmm,any way.... this is leadership by example. but pls don't drop the grasses after the photo shot. ask your entourages to join you...OFN(operation feed the nation )
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by guychidile: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
hmm,any way.... this is leadership by example. but pls don't drop the grasses after the photo shot. ask your entourages to join you...OFN(operation feed the nation )
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Bigii(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Idiot Governor. Never elect a poor man to rule U undecided
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by omenka(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Don't those people with him have their own farms?? Why aren't they there??
What a disgrace of a governor.
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Akaujaa(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
I pity those he's trying to deceive.
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by 9jaRonin(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Odeyinigbin:
Yeye,stay in DAT bush make Fulani herdsmen catch u
Who's deceiving who?
Cutlass u no carry,hoe u no get
Just packing yeye leaves

One thing that I enjoy on Nairaland na d "yabis" grin

Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by katordidi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
you ask workers to go their farms barehanded while u have the most sophisticated machines acquired in the name of the state working on ur personal farm. how do poor civil servants hire labour, procure fertilizer, chemicals and others without salary I wonder.. that's a counter poverty measure Mr ortom
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by 12inchDickson: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
ashewoboy:

What's that?
proverty e suppose be
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by phemmie06(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Working indeed with that type of outfit, God is watching. BTW work free day is everyone in the state house on holiday
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by SonofHim: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by 5p1naz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
If he was really working, you think them born those people standing behind him well to be standing and posing for picture? Hian
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by sultaan(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
The man wore track suits to show us the dried out weeds on 'his farm'
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by mark1703official(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Farming in white shirt and face cap no stain, is he a model
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by mark1703official(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Farming in white shirt and face cap no stain, is he a model?
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
I have been fond of this governor ever since the prayer he said immediately after finding out he won his election tribunal case at the supreme court.

I hope he can perform.
Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by gloryman91: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good one[color=#000099][/color]baba farmer.

Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chynx:
So?
if Fulani heads men emerge from No where, him go no.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos) / Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead / 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.