Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman (1080 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by Goldenzeneth: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2016
A 38-year-old woman, Margareth Hlatshwayo, has come out to reveal how she was allegedly paid by Shepherd Bushiri to lie about miracles in his church, Enlightened Christian Gathering Church (ECG) South Africa.

Prophet Bushiri

Margareth who said her conscience has been kicking her for about 3 months said she is terrified that God might punish her. She narrated how she was told she could get a job at a church in Pretoria Showground and would be paid R500 the same day.  Talking about how she cashed out from the controversial Malawian Pastor who is one of the richest in Africa and his ministry, Margareth said:

”I didn’t know what kind of job it was. I was told I must act in a holy way and pretend I was healed. I had to testify to living a horrible life before. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn’t resist the R500 money promised. This is because I needed the money to feed my 3 children and I couldn’t turn down the offer so I did what they told me. And that was how I began. I lied to people and agreed to everything the pastor asked me.

Margareth-Hlatshwayo

I said I was unemployed but I had recently got a job through God’s power after the pastor prayed for me. I have not had a job for

To
Continue click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/06/i-was-paid-r500-by-pastor-bushiri-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by Twizzy30(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2016
This same pastor prayed and Angels appeared in his church. I dnt knw hw he did it undecided
Re: I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by Abudu2000(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
lol, its just good business gone sour!!
Re: I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by SureRides4u(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Behold many shall come in my name....

Please everyone should make his/her own heart the home of God. Not even your pastor or church will save you when the time comes.

Meanwhile if you need a clean car to buy please kindly check the link in my signature.
Re: I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by cruzita(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2016
the name of God don suffer
Re: I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by mu2sa2: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Which pastor doesn't engage in scam? For gullible fellows to keep on believing in him, the pastor must device means to hold them under his spell. Hahaha, every week a pastor will come up with something "spectacular".
Re: I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by kzokul(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
The problem is that we Africans are so gullible especially when it comes to Christianity and miracles.... how can u believe that a man like u would pray out your problems or perform miracles to u.....no man like me is given special anointing power to perform miracle 4rm God.... I don't believe and will never believe such..... if u have a clean and pure heart and u pray to God... no barrier will block your prayers 4rm reaching God... it could just take a little time but I bet it would be answered.. don't ever believe th th man would pray out your own problem.... its u and only u that can pray yourself out.....
Re: I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman by ziccoit: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Animals in church robes. Believe any pastor claim of miracles at your own peril. Pastorneurers abound everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Shares Major Childhood Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Defends Her Support For The Black Lives Matter Movement / Lol! Checkout More Drawings Of This Funny Fan’s Favourite Celebrities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.