Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

What If I Told You....... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Told You....... (3168 Views)

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! / Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Told You....... by modath(f): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Sunday is next tommorow.....counting.

The interesting mix is this>>>>

If anything happens to Buhari, the North will turn on the South West as they would suddenly be faced with the reality of a Redeemed Pastor as President of Nigeria. The South West would have to push real hard against the North which could actually be terrible as the north is not willing to lose out again so soon as they did with Yar Adua. The fake marraige of the North and the South West will collapse in a second and sadly the South west would have to stand alone.

Now while that fight is raging, where would the South South and South East stand?? My guess is that they would support neither. They would simply hug themselves and bid Nigeria farewell....

Sincerely, I fear for Nigeria.

The highlighted made me LOLed for real, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by blazer234: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
PapaBrowne:

If anything happens to Buhari, the North will turn on the South West as they would suddenly be faced with the reality of a Redeemed Pastor as President of Nigeria. The South West would have to push real hard against the North which could actually be terrible as the north is not willing to lose out again so soon as they did with Yar Adua. The fake marraige of the North and the South West will collapse in a second and sadly the South west would have to stand alone.

Now while that fight is raging, where would the South South and South East stand?? My guess is that they would support neither. They would simply hug themselves and bid Nigeria farewell....

Only that the middle belt will not be available to support the north this time around. So, they will be lonely. With the middle belt out of the picture, I don't see an effective northern rout. They will only grumble and that will be all.

I guess buhari trusts oshinbajo and won't mind handing over to him. But those bunch of funny northerners don't seem to be seeing from same perspective as buhari.

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You....... by DauraDullard0(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
modath:
The highlighted made me LOLed for real, grin grin
Glad to see that you still have a great deal of humor left in you. You could actually be a very wonderful person if you can courageously eschew all vestiges of bitterness deeply entrenched in your system.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by Ayoola171(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
DLONDONBOY again? Keenly following. All is well.
Re: What If I Told You....... by dadebayo1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
blazer234:

Thanks for the info bro. But I Dont see this linked to the Nigerian situation in anyway.I Dont see pastor osibande oshinbajo doing like paul biya.

Not osinbajo doing like Paul biya.. But I think the fear of the President resigning due to ill health is what they are trying to bring to light...
Re: What If I Told You....... by Uchexxy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: What If I Told You....... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
This dude is back with very hard info. Buhari actually came to power at an unfriendly age. If he had any health challenges which he was successfully managing before now, it could only have been aggravated by the stress of the office. But would he choose his health over the office? Sadly, his commando counsellors won't urge him to step down and take care of his failing health. embarassed
Re: What If I Told You....... by BENZINA(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
It's 12:35 yet no news about Buhari whereabout, hmmmmm we are waiting.
Re: What If I Told You....... by chigoizie7(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
I heard it is now tuesday
Re: What If I Told You....... by TechRev: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
chigoizie7:
I heard it is now tuesday
Re: What If I Told You....... by Dereformer(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Osakah24:
Stop wishing your president evil, He is someone else's son, brother, father, husband, in-law, and even friend. Alot of you guys are being ridiculous.

That thing you called president has taken a lot of innocent lives in one year.

Do you know how many more will die in the next three years? God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Told You....... by OjukwuWarBird: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
PapaBrowne:

Flesh and Blood has not revealed this to you.

" Something Big Is About To Happen. " NDA
Re: What If I Told You....... by lionshare: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am been looking for this thread since last night....Finally.
Re: What If I Told You....... by Ussyberry(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: What If I Told You....... by JahJaa(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
this guy again hmmmm buhari must rule us oooo
Re: What If I Told You....... by Kingspin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Imagine, people are wishing Mr president dead, i no blame them. I blame those that refuse to help change the system.
Re: What If I Told You....... by dadebayo1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Everyone is patiently waiting... Some said 5pm.. Some said 9pm... Some said 6pm... Well few hours left to confirm if truly Bros Anon and Londonboy have access to classified information.... #waitingforthepresidentToLand
Re: What If I Told You....... by Zuria(f): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
It's 6pm already undecided
Re: What If I Told You....... by Ussyberry(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zuria:
It's 6pm already undecided

PMB has arrived!

Londonboy how far.

Arrived like 20mins ago
Re: What If I Told You....... by Zuria(f): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ussyberry:

PMB has arrived!

Londonboy how far.

Arrived like 20mins ago

Where is that boy that almost divided Nigeria? undecided
Re: What If I Told You....... by Ussyberry(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zuria:

Where is that boy that almost divided Nigeria? undecided

Hahahahahaha
Re: What If I Told You....... by OjukwuWarBird: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ussyberry:

PMB has arrived!

Londonboy how far.

Arrived like 20mins ago

No live video of his return. Channels TV should show us a live video
Re: What If I Told You....... by Beremx(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
mad people on nairaland.
Re: What If I Told You....... by Onyocha: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mr London Boy,

Are you going to deactivate your nairaland profile?

You get case to answer here o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself / Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / NIMC National ID Card Is Out, Check If Your ID Is Ready, Sept 2011 – May 2017 En

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.