Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

E Don Happen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Don Happen (2186 Views)

If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) / 7 Powerful Things That May Happen If You Stop Having Sex / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Don Happen by AskIfa(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

And how do you know that? Were you there?
I don't have to be there to know. No virgin thinks of condom when her mind is made up to break that hymen. smiley
Re: E Don Happen by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
AskIfa:

I don't have to be there to know. No virgin thinks of condom when her mind is made up to break that hymen. smiley

And you've conducted a study on the entire world population on this? Ever heard of Sex Education class? Yeah, some of us paid attention in there
Re: E Don Happen by Allisonrichy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
sexymoma:
A poor man is not suppose to have an erect1on... God for do am like that angry
Na wa oh u too harsh for the matter oh
Re: E Don Happen by Favourog13(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
;DOya make all of una contribute money to support me.
Re: E Don Happen by AskIfa(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

And you've conducted a study on the entire world population on this? Ever heard of Sex Education class? Yeah, some of us paid attention in there
How old were you when you had your first sex? Don't tell me you were one of those quiet, always-indoors girls who mama told to stay away from boys. As for me, the sex education I was taught encouraged me to explore the female genitals, and yes, I did.
Re: E Don Happen by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

What is right about it?
Sorry, I don't do replying a question with a question.
When you can find a reason, you can call me. Until then, swerve.......
Re: E Don Happen by smellingmenses: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
So you asked her to have an abortion? Is abortion now a birth control method?

It's times like this when I wish people were forced to under-go a myriad of tests (eg. IQ & psychological) before being allowed to have sex.
Brutality
Re: E Don Happen by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
SirWere:

Sorry, I don't do replying a question with a question.

When you can find a reason, you can call me. Until then, swerve.......

And if I don't swerve?
Re: E Don Happen by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
AskIfa:

How old were you when you had your first sex? Don't tell me you were one of those quiet, always-indoors girls who mama told to stay away from boys. As for me, the sex education I was taught encouraged me to explore the female genitals, and yes, I did.

Yeah, but did they also teach you about precautionary measures to take while "exploring"? Because I think this is the key ingredient that's missing here.
Re: E Don Happen by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

And if I don't swerve?
Then you get hit
Re: E Don Happen by dayosweetness(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
dont bother ur self, she will see it
Re: E Don Happen by AskIfa(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, but did they also teach you about precautionary measures to take while "exploring"? Because I think this is the key ingredient that's missing here.
You either don't seem to understand me or you're deliberately dribbling me around. Knowledge sprouts and grows from experience. Starters hardly adhere to precautionary measures because they don't know the good and bad sides of them. It doesn't matter whether they were educated or not. Should I add too that defloration is a sloppy business. Now imagine using a condom. wink
Re: E Don Happen by mmclatino(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
hope you are a better baby daddy.
Re: E Don Happen by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
SirWere:
Then you get hit

Well, I await the "hit".
Re: E Don Happen by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
AskIfa:

You either don't seem to understand me or you're deliberately dribbling me around. Knowledge sprouts and grows from experience. Starters hardly adhere to precautionary measures because they don't know the good and bad sides of them. It doesn't matter whether they were educated or not. Should I add too that defloration is a sloppy business. Now imagine using a condom. wink

Whatever, dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Twice Your Height Or Size? / Ruin Your First Date With Four Words / Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.