Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Office Romance Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance Wahala (688 Views)

See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Romance Wahala by ireke(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2009
The babe serves tea to my wing of the office building. She is one "wicked" igbo babe. You know igbos can be seriously pretty. She's petite, yet not small, she has a glowing fair complexion that is obviously natural. She has all the curves in the right places. I really don't discriminate against people based on their means of livelihood as long as it is legal, so it is the fear of my reputation (as a quiet, easy going and Godly married man) that has kept me away from her. I don't want her to misunderstand my intentions or take the friendship further than I intended for it. Otherwise she's someone I would love to sit down, chat and laugh with.

He is one of the guys around. I know he's on that wing of the building but I don't even know his unit or office in particular.

She has just served my coffee and was on her way out of my office when I tasted the coffee and decided that she should add some coffee to improve the taste. I went out through the other door to meet her in the kitchen area. Just about then, HE was passing behind her and tickled her on the sides in a flirtatious manner. She was jolted by the tickle (and probably by my appearance) and she rammed the trolley into the wall. He didn't wait to see what happened because he was scared about my presence too. I laughed inside me and I thanked God I was not in the guy's shoes. I would have been ashamed to no end. She added some more coffee to my cup and I apologized on his behalf. She smiled happily and thanked me. I'll probably ask her about the guy later.

Have you been caught in an office romance? Or have you ever caught ay lovebird(s) in a compromising position? What happened? What did you do? How did they react?
Re: Office Romance Wahala by biola44: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Office Romance Wahala by AIRMARSHA: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
no.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me / Why Do People Break Up? / Dating A Nigerian Man Need Advice (part 2) (how Do I Talk To Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.