Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan (6884 Views)

It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo / Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Seriously I don't get oooo, how is he a hero pls what did he do, so because I LOST I call the winner and tell him congratulations that makes me a hero lol, what's really the problem with we Nigerians honestly! When obama won the last election 2012 even after mitt called him and praised him, he didn't go all over the world calling himself a hero, I don't get oooo, I mean this guy destroyed our future! Shared our resources among his friends and you're praising him! As for buhari those of you calling on him to probe tinubu and co forget that this is not a military regime! So he should probe them and his party will implode smh! Nice try call it biased politics no p! When pdp enter they should probe apc like this and slowly corruption with disappear hahahahaha who am I kidding lol

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by onyengbu: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Zombies don't understand that kind of thing.
Sorry.

20 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by naijaboy756: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
After deliverance, you will understand... As a Zombien Ur brain is by default, configured to be confused and don't always know why

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by courage89(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
We should celebrate him because he was the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. That office requires high level of respect and dignity.

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by lilmax(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
I must create thread by fire by force grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by denko(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
You will understand when buhari loose 2019 election

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by stevecantrell: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
OP what do you mean by "We" ?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
courage89:
We should celebrate him because he was the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. That office requires high level of respect and dignity.

See the problem with this country and someone like you through crafy means will become a governor 2moro and carry such thinking forward! Smh really sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
stevecantrell:
OP what do you mean by "We" ?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
lilmax:
I must create thread by fire by force grin

Na your phone? Na your mb? Abeg face otueke
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
naijaboy756:
After deliverance, you will understand... As a Zombien Ur brain is by default, configured to be confused and don't always know why

Which part of my post didn't you understand lol
Bro its ur understanding that's confused and zombified! All you otueke supporters club members making noise with your 300k vote right no be ur mate kano get 5mill votes

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by stevecantrell: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

OK you can exclude "ME" from that group.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by paschu: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
[s]
2BB4CB3E:
Seriously I don't get oooo, how is he a hero pls what did he do, so because I LOST I call the winner and tell him congratulations that makes me a hero lol, what's really the problem with we Nigerians honestly! When obama won the last election 2012 even after mitt called him and praised him, he didn't go all over the world calling himself a hero, I don't get oooo, I mean this guy destroyed our future! Shared our resources among his friends and you're praising him! As for buhari those of you calling on him to probe tinubu and co forget that this is not a military regime! So he should probe them and his party will implode smh! Nice try call it biased politics no p! When pdp enter they should probe apc like this and slowly corruption with disappear hahahahaha who am I kidding lol
[/s]

Your understanding is absolutely unecessary. You can remain dumb for as long as you like.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Pavarottii(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Threads like this will keep making people celebrate him more. Wen last av u created a thread for another past of head of state. But something made u create this one about GEJ. That something I don't know.

Nobody is forcing anybody to celebrate GEJ. Is it everybody that is celebrating Abraham Lincoln or Nelson Mandela? NO.

So leave d people celebrating to celebrate him in peace. This ur thread just made GEJ more popular.

God bless GEJ and his Generations.
GEJ my role model.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pavarottii:
Threads like this will keep making people celebrate him more. Wen last av u created for a past of head of state. But something made u create this one about GEJ. That something I don't know.

Nobody is forcing anybody to celebrate GEJ. Is it everybody that is celebrating Abraham Lincoln or Nelson Mandela? NO.

So leave to celebrate him in peace. This ur thread just made GEJ more popular.

God bless GEJ and his Generations.
GEJ my role model.

Did this cow head just put Jonathan, lincoln and mandela in the same story, wonderful this is really sad ooooo! Seriously the only achievement Jonathan has is that he is from the south south and is the first south south head of state but common na the nigga was dumb! Remember when he removed subsidy and everyone wanted his head! Buhari has done it oya riot na lol! When someone reasonable does something no one reacts cause even in their ignorance they know that he means well! Calling the criminal and his illiterate wife heroes! Look at buhari wife how many times has she gone on television and started talking rubbish? She is respected and loved! So much I can say but you ignorant fans are blinded by race and ur selfish interest

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
paschu:
[s][/s]

Your understanding is absolutely unecessary. You can remain dumb for as long as you like.

Will have really washed you oooo! But am saving my energy for clubbing tonight! So I will allow you slide with your ignorance! Leave my post and face otueke
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by iaamxavier(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
I can bet lalasticlala head this op is Yoruba! smh!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by cpapa: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
go nd die in oshomole voice

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by naijaboy756: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Did this cow head just put Jonathan, lincoln and mandela in the same story, wonderful this is really sad ooooo! Seriously the only achievement Jonathan has is that he is from the south south and is the first south south head of state but common na the nigga was dumb! Remember when he removed subsidy and everyone wanted his head! Buhari has done it oya riot na lol! When someone reasonable does something no one reacts cause even in their ignorance they know that he means well! Calling the criminal and his illiterate wife heroes! Look at buhari wife how many times has she gone on television and started talking rubbish? She is respected and loved! So much I can say but you ignorant fans are blinded by race and ur selfish interest
who has destroyed Nigeria more and caused more anguish sorrow and suffering? Guess who? Buhari in just 1 year. Imagine what d remaining 3 will look like. But I trust God to see us through... Zombie

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by decomaniaboss(f): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
If you don't understand then,joind buhary in the hospital in London for treatment,cos una case resemble.... grin grin grin in fact your sickness pass he own sef,he own na one side ,ur own na all side !!!! Apc propaganda tunder go fire all of you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by decomaniaboss(f): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
paschu:
[s][/s]

in short the dumbness will follow him or her to the grave !!!! Even as he the enter hell ,the dumbness go be right behind !!! grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by decomaniaboss(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Will have really washed you oooo! But am saying my energy for clubbing tonight! So I will allow you slide with your ignorance! Leave my post and face otueke
now we understand why you are such a brainless cow...ogogoro don carry your brain waka!!!! grin grin clap for yourself,don't wash me hooo hypo sef no fit clean me at all grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by RZArecta(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sadists and efulefus won't understand the importance of Gej to our country so you're not alone op

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by andywalt: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=courage89 post=46661594]We should celebrate him because he was the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. That office requires high level of respect and dignity.
[/quote
The same way you are respecting PMB kwo?
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
iaamxavier:
I can bet lalasticlala head this op is Yoruba! smh!

Am from delta state!
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by blackpanda: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
It is only the foolish wailing goats that support Jonathan

And dont attempt to understand them. They are an acursed generation mainly comprising of ipob touts, thieves and ineffectual buffoons!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
decomaniaboss:
now we understand why you are such a brainless cow...ogogoro don carry your brain waka!!!! grin grin clap for yourself,don't me hooo hypo sef no fit clean me at all grin

Hahahahaha honest mistake! And as for your other statement do I look like someone that takes cheap stuffs like that

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
decomaniaboss:
If you don't understand then,joind buhary in the hospital in London for treatment,cos una case resemble.... grin grin grin in fact your sickness pass he own sef,he own na one side ,ur own na all side !!!! Apc propaganda tunder go fire all of you

Lol what's your problem! Cant you wait till Sunday and you share it with your pastor! Coming here complaining as if its buhari fault that rain isn't falling! Everyone just wants someone to blame like if talking from now till 2moro will solve whatever is eating you up!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by decomaniaboss(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Hahahahaha honest mistake! And as for your other statement do I look like someone that takes cheap stuffs like that
now that i can see ur olodo head , if i decide to sell u,the money no go even be enough to buy ogogoro self grin grin grin talk less of you affording the ogogoro grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
blackpanda:
It is only the foolish wailing goats that support Jonathan

And dont attempt to understand them. They are an acursed generation mainly comprising of ipob touts, thieves and ineffectual buffoons!

One bottle of wine chilling for you brother, I don't understand! people are racially blind and dumb Jonathan ruled us for 6years people 6 years and all he did was steal and share resources among himself and friends! Now ure blaming buhari wake up oil is 50Dollars a barrel, it was 150Dollars under Jonathan! What did he do! All of you are frustrated but buhari isn't the cause! Instead of typing negative stuffs use that energy to do something constructive for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
decomaniaboss:
now that i can see ur olodo head , if i decide to sell u,the money no go even be enough to buy ogogoro self grin grin grin talk less of you affording the ogogoro grin grin

Someone should call ngige, N-power teacher spotted
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=andywalt post=46671965][/quote]

Like how hitler and abacha are respected lol
Listen let me educate you, a post doesn't make you a great man! Your actions are what matters! The fact that ure blinded by whatever motivates you about Jonathan doesn't change the fact the he failed, Jonathan didn't lose because luck was against him! He lost because we all wanted him out! Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Obiano Is Transforming Anambra / How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War / Lagos Reassures Residents Of Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.