Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan (6908 Views)

It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo / Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by peromosele: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Perfect message, president Buhari can not completely wipe out corruption in this country.due to the fact that the country has long be deteriorated by some bad politicians, but what I strongly believe is that we are really coming from the edge. After buhari the next president will finally chase corruption away from this country.due to the fact that buhari has already set the ball rolling!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

He was a failure yet nigerians didn't suffer like they're doing right now. He was a failure yet SMEs thrived and new ones sprang up during his administration. ..the reverse is the case now. He was a failure yet the common man could feed. What's happening now? How many times can you feed yourself in a day let alone your family? ? Anyways no need to list anymore because you will never get it into that thing called brain. Typical of zombies.

i rather buy maggi 50n under buhari than buy it for 5n under Jonathan! a friend of mine even said he doesn't care who becomes president even if its a goat no p , but Jonathan should carry his stupid self and disappear

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
peromosele:
Perfect message, president Buhari can not completely wipe out corruption in this country.due to the fact that the country has long be deteriorated by some bad politicians, but what I strongly believe is that we are really coming from the edge. After buhari the next president will finally chase corruption away from this country.due to the fact that buhari has already set the ball rolling!!

see human being!!!!! correct guy with sense
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
TheEclectic:

You don't need to understand. You're a zombie and zombies don't understand nothing. Don't even try to understand because your brain capacity is too small to understand anything.

all you do is shout zombie lmao and if a neutral person reads and compares our points i think the zombie here is pretty obvious
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Bring him back tomorrow and he'll still lose. A section of the country may vote illogically, but Yorubas will always vote with logic. We knew OBJ was a failure in 2003, while we voted against him, Ibos ignored Ojukwu to vote for OBJ.

na only lose! that guy is a joke, everyone knows it, everyone thinks it, some people just like behaving like idiots look at donald trump supporters every sane person knows that he will lose to clinton but noooo they are shouting and screaming lol, listen eh there is a reason why fools are celebrated its not because they matter (donald trump and goodluck Jonathan) its just because certain people feel offended by the other race and try to fight against it, for donald trump supporters they are angry that obama is their president and that muslins and mexicans are in their country, for jonathan supporters they just want to be seeing his mumu face and say he is from the south, northerners have ruled us too much lol
am from delta state mind you and i will say this without shame i rather give an aboki my 2mil to save and invest than borrow a fellow southerner my 10k jews are good and honest with money thats why they own have of new york!
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Tokt: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Only fools celebrate the Otuooke Bastard. Ordinary potable water, Otuooke doesn't have. Good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Somehow, the way the current administration has been having difficulties in taking off, makes Jonathan look better in the eyes of the populace.
There may be future improvement but people feel a definite difference.
[/size]

listen eh before you talk or throw blames understand, read and be exposed

the fact that things are hard in nigeria today isnt directly buhari's fault let me explain

i haven't had light for 3days now it has been really bad buying fuel and all i didn't come here blaming buhari cause this isnt buhari's fault is the nepa staffs and workers that didnt see the need to send a 4n text to residents explaining the black out. next thing you will say is their corrupt buhari should sack them , nigga does that and nepa goes on strike lol,
just like my example thats how many things that ure complaining abt aren't his fault believe me am not stupid but i know that the nigga means well infact why people dont like him is because of some certain corrupt guys in his cabinet, what u need to understand is that you cant be fighting at home and fighting outside!
or is it the tomatoes go and read its not his faults insects destroyed millions of farm produce so most have been imported from neighboring countries, am not saying that buhari is amazing and perfect but my point is he means well and really wants to move us forward
i will have explained the negative effect of many things and why buhari is right or wrong but thats for another day!
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Tokt:
Only fools celebrate the Otuooke Bastard. Ordinary potable water, Otuooke doesn't have. Good riddance.

preach brother

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
wolfslair:

Delta yoruba abi

Seriously! Well both my mum are dad are from the same village in delta state
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Seriously I don't get oooo, how is he a hero pls what did he do, so because I LOST I call the winner and tell him congratulations that makes me a hero lol, what's really the problem with we Nigerians honestly! When obama won the last election 2012 even after mitt called him and praised him, he didn't go all over the world calling himself a hero, I don't get oooo, I mean this guy destroyed our future! Shared our resources among his friends and you're praising him! As for buhari those of you calling on him to probe tinubu and co forget that this is not a military regime! So he should probe them and his party will implode smh! Nice try call it biased politics no p! When pdp enter they should probe apc like this and slowly corruption with disappear hahahahaha who am I kidding lol
Leave those who are celebrating him alone since you are not.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by diegwu01: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Like how hitler and abacha are respected lol
Listen let me educate you, a post doesn't make you a great man! Your actions are what matters! The fact that ure blinded by whatever motivates you about Jonathan doesn't change the fact the he failed, Jonathan didn't lose because luck was against him! He lost because we all wanted him out! Simple
I Agree, The entire world was tired of his misrule

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kingspin:
Leave those who are celebrating him alone since you are not.

Am not against anyone celebrating him! My point is he should stop being tagged as a hero cause the dull nigga aint one!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Am not against anyone celebrating him! My point is he should stop being tagged as a hero cause the dull nigga aint one!
He is a hero to some people not all the people. So no opinion is greater then the other.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kingspin:
He is a hero to some people not all the people. So no opinion is greater then the other.

Do I need to fetch the definition of hero for you?
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by ba7man(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Do I need to fetch the definition of hero for you?
It's a fact that GEJ was a highly unintelligent individual.

He did a handful of good for the nation, we can't deny that........... but he did a truckload of damage to this nation.

I know my stand on his character and it never wavers......... I'm glad he's gone and I finally understand why James Ibori slapped him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by joseph1832(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
ba7man:
It's a fact that GEJ was a highly unintelligent individual.

He did a handful of good for the nation, we can't deny that........... but he did a truckload of damage to this nation.

I know my stand on his character and it never wavers......... I'm glad he's gone and I finally understand why James Ibori slapped him.
LMAO. Ibori should try slapping Baba Iyabo or Baba Zahra, I'm sure he wouldn't like the repercussion.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Seriously! Well both my mum are dad are from the same village in delta state

You see if their own good so is ours, with or without you.

long live k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Truthfulm(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
The lying liars can't understand why Jonathan should be celebrated just the same way the wailing wailers can not see why Buhari should be canonised, one man's food is another man's poison. Maturity requires accommodating our differences.
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jonathan looks dumb! I don't need to waste my energy on his stupid mentally there is nothing presidential about him! Dudes face looks like a camels ass! The way he talks men I am even more irritated now
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by dubemnaija: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
iKarma:

Lol you're the zombie here. grin
Pele. You're trying so hard to shut down the OP with multiple IDs.
Suddenly, quid is as inactive as GEJ's grey cells.

come this boy, U no get sense at all?? see as you are disgracing your family on a public forum.. Must you talk??
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by dubemnaija: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Jonathan looks dumb! I don't need to waste my energy on his stupid mentally there is nothing presidential about him! Dudes face looks like a camels ass! The way he talks men I am even more irritated now

ur father will be soo glad to be his ass wiper o! He has achieved the highest in life, while you are struggling with your 500naira pay per post job from APC grin
Re: I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan by coolscott(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

listen eh before you talk or throw blames understand, read and be exposed

the fact that things are hard in nigeria today isnt directly buhari's fault let me explain

i haven't had light for 3days now it has been really bad buying fuel and all i didn't come here blaming buhari cause this isnt buhari's fault is the nepa staffs and workers that didnt see the need to send a 4n text to residents explaining the black out. next thing you will say is their corrupt buhari should sack them , nigga does that and nepa goes on strike lol,
just like my example thats how many things that ure complaining abt aren't his fault believe me am not stupid but i know that the nigga means well infact why people dont like him is because of some certain corrupt guys in his cabinet, what u need to understand is that you cant be fighting at home and fighting outside!
or is it the tomatoes go and read its not his faults insects destroyed millions of farm produce so most have been imported from neighboring countries, am not saying that buhari is amazing and perfect but my point is he means well and really wants to move us forward
i will have explained the negative effect of many things and why buhari is right or wrong but thats for another day!
[size=13pt]What has triggered your defence of Buhari in response to my statement that the difficulties the current administration is facing is making Jonathan look better to the populace and that even though things might improve later, the people feel a clear difference?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie / Muffled Dissent Trails APC, PDP's Zoning Arrangement Ahead 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu The Terrorist Finally Allowed To Wear Isi Agu Today - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.