Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road (31696 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by cutekhalifa(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ehya.... Oya receive sense in the mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST..... If you believe shout a thunderous AMEN
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
nairalandankrah:
i doubt he is completely insane
In the realm of insanity, you can still find some sanity!
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Querty(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
dats Calaba for u!

The city of calaba is very neat and clean dat d extend dat if an insane person sees a dirt, he/she recognises dat it's dirt..

I have personally seen mad people picking sachet water nylon, used containers ,rags and all other forms of dirt and trashing dem..

I was amazed at the first sight and I wondered if these people are actually insane; I later realized dat it's actually a CULTURE
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmm.

#deep
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Mu2ni(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
come to lag, lawma will employ u
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by nairalandankrah: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
ayoolanr:
In the realm of insanity, you can still find some sanity!
guess you've been there before...or you'r a psychiatrist.,which?
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by dokJ: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
he is expressing his crazeness in a positive manner.
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Richydos(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
All I see is a man who doesn't want to be used by d devil..... Cox as d saying goes an idle man is d devil's workshop
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by MoneyGreen(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin Calabar loni ishan.. Calabar, Calabar grin
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by DealMogul(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dear poster, the proper spelling of your thread should be "Packing" not "Parking"

Be well guided
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by SmartMugu: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm..

This speaks volume.

I heard Akwa Ibomites are naturally neat people.

[b]Even in this guy's madness he is still clean, [/b]unlike some people who will claim they're normal in Lagos. angry angry
What makes him clean? Him sweeping? Are you also looking at his dressing?
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by SmartMugu: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm..

This speaks volume.

[b]Even in this guy's madness he is still clean[/b]unlike some people who will claim they're normal in Lagos. angry angry
What makes him clean? Him sweeping? Are you also looking at his dressing?
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by sammykari99(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Day just break,he is keeping his territory clean,no one try mess it up.
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by AskIfa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
What's wrong with the amateur cameraman exposing the man's ass?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3851408_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de undecided
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Stellamariss(f): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
iswallker:
cleanliness they say is next to godliness... grin
is DAT long rich product?
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
God bless him.
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by streetzz: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]
Newshelmboss:

Even an insane man here knows the importance of sanitation!!!

Tell that to The Cross River State Govt. They really dont need to non-verbally tell us, about how they are on the verge of losing the title of the 'Neatest State in Naija'. to one other state like dat wey dey vex to collect that mantle from them...

angry
Newshelmboss:

Even an insane man here knows the importance of sanitation!!!

Tell that to The Cross River State Govt. They really dont need to non-verbally tell us, about how they are on the verge of losing the title of the 'Neatest State in Naija'. to one other state like dat wey dey vex to collect that mantle from them...

I just dey look them like Naija dey look Boo-Haa-Ree !!!
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by CaptainVerida(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ubok Abasi, Oh Ette Abasi Adiong fi....
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Agabs7(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
oyetunder:
So many lessons and warnings to us in Nigeria. The mad man himself is a rejected human with 'mental refuse' that could be recycled thru proper medical care, and he shall return sane. Yet, in his terrible state, a force is using him to tell all that we have built a nation of economic refuse. Alas, our leaders are good at creating 'refuse' out of our resources...and who will pack all these socio-economic refuse? Thank God he is just using his energy to sweep, many others like him are busy chasing innocent citizens with dangerous weapons. Only a sick society allows mentally unstable people to roam streets and communities. It is true, this man in his mental state is much more saner than most of our past and present leaders who packed billions instead of packing the refuse they were elected to remove.
Son, you deserve 100 automatic likes.
Mr. Seun by the powers conferred on me as the UTSU UKANDI 1 of this Royal forum, I order you to give this young man 100 likes!
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by drugzdavirus: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
The mad man is telling d government to wake up and do something about the dirtinest of the state which is unusual of dis state.

Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by TheSPEAKER(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
shocked wow! but hope he still has a sense of safety. I just wouldn't like to hear he went next to clean transformer.

Rehabilitating the mentally disabled on the streets is it govt responsibility or family/friends of the disabled? I would really like to know. I really pity these helpless ones whenever I see them.
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by michaelokoi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Terry68:
Bateba
U r wrong. Its not Bateba but Etta Agbor by U-Jimco road towards Unical Hotel.
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by sirerico(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
una dey fvck up oo
pesin dey sweep him dormot una take am as news

Bros u dy read ma mind ooo
Thenigga just dy. Tidy himhouse una take am as business
Well shaa him try. Godrestore his sanity

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by edorhe14(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wow...this Guy is a hero. He should be given a national honour.
No pun intended
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na wa o, this kind work dem give this man strong o. Reminds me of the character in Greek mythology.
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm..

This speaks volume.

Even in this guy's madness he is still clean, unlike some people who will claim they're normal in Lagos. angry angry

With their cleanliness they still threw that on the streets abi
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by TeamSimple(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm..

This speaks volume.

Even in this guy's madness he is still clean, unlike some people who will claim they're normal in Lagos. angry angry
Naturally neat people, so where are the dirt coming from? Lagos?
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by Officialdokkey(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
gerrardomendes:
that mad man stays along Etta agbor layout
You know him?
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by baffylander(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm..

This speaks volume.

Commendable...meanwhile I thought Calabar was in cross-rivers and not Akwa-Ibom...cheers bro
Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
baffylander:

Commendable...meanwhile I thought Calabar was in cross-rivers and not Akwa-Ibom...cheers bro

You see say na only you get brain spot my mistake grin cheesy

All others no even remember "state and capital" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man In Calabar Parking Refuse Off Major Road by stubbornman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm..

This speaks volume.

Don't you know we have NORMAL Mad men cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts / Girl's Leg Amputated In Kaduna Hospital Due To Wrong Diagnosis. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Local Names Of Some Plants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.