Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Do Ladies Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Do This? (812 Views)

Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Do This? by janzguy: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Saw this and decided to share! Please your honest answers are needed. Why do ladies behave like this?
www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/06/why-do-ladies-do-this.html?m=1

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Laveda(f): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Not all cheesy

I'm loyal to my girlfriends..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol, ok so an ugly girl befriends a cute girl to "boost" her
own looks? How does that happen? Wouldn't that make her look even uglier in contrast?

I don't understand this fake friendship business, but I'll admit that, personally, I do like cute friends. I love good looking people in general. Those that aren't shallow & full of themselves though.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
I see friendship a two way thing... I need someone for something, I become friends with the person.. Whether am fake or not, the person am befriending is aware am out to get something but can't avoid me because by that time, she'll also be in need of something from me... That's how friendships begins... Loyalty on the other hand is quite different
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by janzguy: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
SUGARBEE:
I see friendship a two way thing... I need someone for something, I become friends with the person.. Whether am fake or not, the person am befriending is aware am out to get something but can't avoid me because by that time, she'll also be in need of something from me... That's how friendships begins... Loyalty on the other hand is quite different
oh oh!! What you enumerated above, should that be the base on which friendship should be built on? Friendship should be something that is built without any need from any of the party involved, friendship should be something that mostly happens subconsciously..
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
janzguy:
oh oh!! What you enumerated above, should that be the base on which friendship should be built on? Friendship should be something that is built without any need from any of the party involved, friendship should be something that mostly happens subconsciously..

Sorry but I thought the thread was on fake friendships and the likes?
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
SUGARBEE:

Sorry but I thought the thread was on fake friendships and the likes?
sugarbee watsup? Pls I need a favor from u

(1) (Reply)

We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother / Most Guys Will Do This / Guys, Can You Date A Lady Way Taller Than You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.