Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... (18253 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
The only solution I see is for rich individuals to start investing in ranches in various states partnership with state governments.Let's see what will happen if these So called Libya herdsmen are put out of business, afterall it's not their birth right to rear cattle.since the greedy mallarms don't want to spend money and would rather have a sadistic fulani with access to fire arm roam the streets to save cost,then I suggest we put them out of business, if beef will take away my right to life,then I do away with it or patronize someone who is sane enough to respect my right to life

2 Likes

Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by freeze001(f): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
cekhoe:
The only solution I see is for rich individuals to start investing in ranches in various states partnership with state governments.Let's see what will happen if these So called Libya herdsmen are put out of business, afterall it's not their birth right to rear cattle.since the greedy mallarms don't want to spend money and would rather have a sadistic fulani with access to fire arm roam the streets to save cost,then I suggest we put them out of business, if beef will take away my right to life,then I do away with it or patronize someone who is sane enough to respect my right to life

Even better, all this long story will end. What kind of yeye wahala be all these grazing route madness?
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
freeze001:

Even better, all this long story will end. What kind of yeye wahala be all these grazing route madness?
abi o,afterall the main reason for business is to have a market,if competition comes in from ranch owners with state government support and the part of the Constitution that from forbids animals from roaming the streets is enforced, then the mallams will have no choice than to bend and if they can't afford a ranch then they shut down,it's not by force to do business if you don't have the start up capital. They are just giving that stupid excuse of culture, the simple truth is they want to maximize profit with less cost, and they don't care if people have to die for that, it's a win win for them,they get to satisfy their blood thirsty usman Dan fodio decendant brothers while making maximum profit
Re: Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... by Jakumo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Governor Amosu is light years ahead of other governors currently in office across Nigeria, when it comes to the prudent application of common sense solutions to predicaments that still baffle others, and Amosu has in so doing established a benchmark by which all political leaders throughout the federation of Nigeria can measure their own aptitude or lack thereof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 / Freedom At Last For Otokoto Murder Suspect / 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.