Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu (1403 Views)

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / Corper Praises God After Surviving Fatal Road Accident That Killed Others / dfghjkljhgfdfghjkjkhgf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by Blogabiz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
At about 16:09 hours when I was coming back from work, a DAF truck fully loaded with white sorghum coming from the north failed it's break while decending from a hill along 7up bottling company 9th mile Nsukka express road.

While on high speed, a bus coming from Iwolo, Ezeagu local govt. tried to overtake the DAF truck which has been on speed with an alarming horn trying to communicate the danger around to other road users.

Along the line, the DAF truck tried to avoid direct collision with a Chisco luxury bus coming in an opposite direction but the bus that overtook the DAF truck was crushed to peices with no part left behind.

During the accident, unidentified 15 people died instantly while the 3 who were still breathing were rushed to the hospital by the members of FRSC.

The DAF driver and truck mate escaped the scene immediately the accident happened leaving the victims burning in the bus.
Some victims were burnt beyond recognition, while some have incomplete body. These was one one phone found within the scene which the relative of one the diseased was called upon.

See photos below...

Source: Marshal Nosa @ http://blogabiz.co .

Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by fkpboss: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
that's bad.... RIP to the dead
Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by Blogabiz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
More photos from the scene

Source: http://blogabiz.com

Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by MistadeRegal(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fatality!
The end of mortals is death but how one does is the issue. This one is a painful type.
May we never die a painful death in JESUS name.
Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by Blogabiz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
More photos loading....

Source: http://blogabiz.com

Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by Young03(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
oh God why?

I can't stop crying...

God I cover me n my peeps with the blood of Jesus
Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by Oblitz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
this life
Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by XieXie: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
'The DAF driver and truck mate escaped the scene immediately the accident happened leaving the victims burning in the bus'

They obviously don't value human life....... They will unmistakably be from a known part of the country.
Re: Shocking: Photos Of A Fatal Accident That Claimed 15 Lives At Nsukka Road, Enugu by weblord1900: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
anytime I enter nairaland before I log out I must see accident or crime story..
what is this world turn-ing into
May God protect his children

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Fools If / What We Found In My Neice BB Star Bobo - Pictures / Amaozara Village In Alayi Bende Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.