Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. (1349 Views)

Congrats Dominique, Augustap / Hilarious Reaction Of People Towards MMM As At Today (picture Attached) / Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Dygeasy And Wristbangle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
You can recall the yesterday's event, how campaigners, fans and haters had the freewill to derail the thread to the point of coma without getting punished. grin In fact, it was like the mods went on holiday. Worse still, the thread endured till 9pm!
But we witnessed a different scenario today; Dominiq.ue was everywhere in the thread, banning and hiding comments. Now, I'm not saying she did a bad job but where was Dominiqu.e yesterday?
Come on, guys, speak your minds! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
The way they run nairaland is not different from the way they run Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
kaorama:
The way the run nairaland is not different from the way they run Nigeria.
The politics on Nairaland is far worse grin

2 Likes

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
once she bans u people wount even know

U better just mind forget it

1 Like

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
once she bans u people wount even know

U better just forget it
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by topgear(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
This thread mite end being closed sooon
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Dygeasy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Would you rather she was absent today?
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Make I book space.... Before dem go close am......

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
Would you rather she was absent today?
Why was she absent yesterday but present today?

4 Likes

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Adasun(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
mtcheew op na background talkundecided
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by vizkiz: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
lol...Some people go soon enter jail. grin
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Dygeasy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Why was she absent yesterday but present today?
She already apologized that there were issues beyond her control.
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
She already apologized that there were issues beyond her control.
Is she the only supermod on Nairaland? Why was there no mod present at all yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:
Bros, forget jail matter. Na true talk be dis
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Jail ke , e no go work.....cheesycheesy

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Chrisrare: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
I thought dis competition is supposed to be fun, why all d hate and bitterness towards others?....
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
jan-gba-jan-tis undecided, which kyn moniker b this? Do you even know the meaning? undecided grin
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank Jah It's Friday grin cheesy grin
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
I thought dis competition is supposed to be fun, why all d hate and bitterness towards others?....
The organizers and moderators are to blame
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
jan-gba-jan-tis undecided, which kyn moniker b this? Do you even know the meaning? undecided grin
Oga mi, I teach mathematics grin
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jangbajantis:

The politics on Nairaland is far worse grin

My sister, it's unfortunate. They have reduced everything here to game of thrones - it is either they win or we die. And we say we are the leaders of tomorrow? Which tomorrow?
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by vizkiz: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Bros, forget jail matter. Na true talk be dis

You no know say those people no dey take eyes see true talk. You don chop beans for that cell before? grin

SANDOSKI:

Jail ke , e no go work.....cheesycheesy

I no pity you. Na Smellymouth go miss you pass grin
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
kaorama:

My sister, it's unfortunate. They have reduced everything here to game of thrones - it is either they win or we die. And we say we are the leaders of tomorrow? Which tomorrow?
And tomorrow is not certain. But I be guy o, not sister grin

2 Likes

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Jangbajantis post=46671364]
And tomorrow is not certain. But I be guy o, not sister grin[/quote

Okay, sorry.
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=kaorama post=46671393][/quote] wink
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by saintdennis(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chrisrare:

50k... now u understand?
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by obiorathesubtle: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
IMO certain enforcers are pricks.
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by KnightDiva(f): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Is she the only supermod on Nairaland? Why was there no mod present at all yesterday?
dygeasy and Dominique will not have answer to this one

we know the game plan grin
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Smellymouth: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

You no know say those people no dey take eyes see true talk. You don chop beans for that cell before? grin

I no pity you. Na Smellymouth go miss you pass grin

Sandoski bubu grin

NL jail is not funny oo cheesy

You don eat watery beans before? grin

Hearken to the voice of the ex- jails birds like us cheesy

Boss vizkiz, I hail you bro

1 Like

Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by KnightDiva(f): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Op expect 10 years ban soon cheesy

Mod Dominique is viewing
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Jangbajantis: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
KnightDiva:
Op expect 10 years ban soon cheesy

Mod Dominique is viewing
I know Nairaland rules. I haven't broken any grin
Re: Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
topgear:
This thread mite end being closed sooon

They can close our mouths, but not our conscience. The purity of our sense of judgement cannot be compromised. We are strong and our serene minds never on life-support.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2)

I Need A Man To Put It Here..see / When Your Mother Doesn’t Like Your Girlfriend / Cable Lady(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.