Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today (38834 Views)

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by loadedvibes: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2016
At about 9:30pm the owl flew into the boys reading room of the NDDC hostel and met it's doom as boys of the NDDC hostel wasted no time in killing it in suspicion that it might be possessed of some spirit. See pics below.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by youngaz(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Hope no b say u won chop am shagrin ....heard owl are usually possessed
BTW do u know it's pronounced as "HOW--L" lyk 'how' den d 'L' will follow not d "hole" dat we call it

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by sammer4life(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2016
I will comment in the morning

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by toocutehector(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2016
grin Nigerians and symbolization grin

D other time, a bat flew into the room where my elder bro and I were sleeping, if u see the way he hit me to wake up, I just woke up and started running away.. only for him to tell me it was a bat.. he started shouuting Jesus. Chei. I was angry eh. My sweet sleep got wasted.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by loadedvibes: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2016
More pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by sLentlover7778(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Animal self dey die for this month of june..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Thunderlicious: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Students can now pass their exams with ease.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Fran6ik: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2016
am sure dis owl story will replace snakes here on NAIRALAND

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by ehizzybaba(m): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Maybe.....the OWL was looking for HARRY POTTER

HMMMMMMM.........I Can still pronounce d DAT damn bird name correctly...

Hole abi howl or ooooooh...

Damn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by amuokuko: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2016
The only animal left to be killed by nairalanders is Bush-baby..
Sure Lalasticlala would kill that soon..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Day11(m): 1:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Why killing a harmless bird.

Why?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by iaamxavier(m): 1:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Day11:
Why killing a harmless bird.

Why?
African mentality SMH! which one is evil spirit again? God help our race!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Incredyable(m): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Nddc guys no get joy o...
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Incredyable(m): 1:40am On Jun 18, 2016
post=46675550:
More pics
so did u guys burn it as the mayor suggested?
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by derrick333(m): 2:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmm benin again ? Dem kill snake 4 hostel keshi die,follow day dem kill bat shuaibu amodu die,now una don kill owl,I de wait 4breaking news cry

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by amandina: 2:12am On Jun 18, 2016
why killing the animal when u can catch it alive and keep for exhibition

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Students can now pass their exams with ease.
Abiiiii.
Especially without studying. grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:08am On Jun 18, 2016
They just wasted the harmless creature. damn you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by layzie: 3:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Majestic bird wasted.

Owls are nocturnal. Must have been confused by the lights in the hostel or maybe there's food for it within (rat, frog etc)

Y kill it

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Whizzcute(m): 3:44am On Jun 18, 2016
bird of horror
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by EWAagoyin(m): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Una don use una hand buy market

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Evidence1000(m): 5:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Their superstitious beliefs have gotten to another level. Why kill a harmless bird all because of Nigerian movies that they watch all the time ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by stack1(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Uhm, not to be off topic, but i thought i should bring it to everyones notice about a new social platform created by a Nigerian that really rivals the big boys in a lot of features... need i say more, head over to www.greenhouze.xyz
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by mzanave(f): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Awwn that precious thing cry
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by tomquest: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2016
In an era when the rest of the world is going futuristic, Nigerian university undergraduates are busy killing owls, bats, rats and cats because they think that these animals are possessed... How better can we depict the Stone Age?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Guliver(m): 5:53am On Jun 18, 2016
tomquest:
In an era when the rest of the world is going futuristic, Nigerian university undergraduates are busy killing owls, bats, rats and cats because they think that these animals are possessed... How better can we depict the Stone Age?
continue to deceive ursef.u think u n America. dis powers r real,the whiteman use his for good.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Nairalanders will kill anytin to show lala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by gift01: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2016
When we finish killing our specie....may we not end up killing ourselves
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Alhajipablo(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Chai hope no be Iya Tawa be DT?
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by ednut1(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Students haba, u guys should know better. superstition is a bane in this country. if na witch true true una for see am kill ni

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by ugoxhaxabula(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2016
post=46675418:
At about 9:30pm the owl flew into the boys reading room of the NDDC hostel and met it's doom as boys of the NDDC hostel wasted no time in killing it in suspicion that it might be possessed of some spirit. See pics below.

Just killed the poor bird for nothing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.