Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today (38860 Views)

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by 4stylz: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
derrick333:

Idiot ,u d only 1 dat sees it as foolishness chk oda quote on dat same mention n likes, if NA charikachor abt d president's death now u go laff ur rotten 32 out

You seriously need help
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by livebullet(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guliver:
continue to deceive ursef.u think u n America. dis powers r real,the whiteman use his for good.

Mtsheew see this one...
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by gibzzhd: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
No be benin again.benin people and witchcraft be like sugar and ant.
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by blank(f): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
youngaz:
nope u are wrong....it is pronounced as "Howl" not "Awl"......check ur dictionary

Which kain mumu dictionary una dey use? Phonetic pronunciation is /aʊl/. It has always been the correct pronunciation. Dictionaries don't have h factor.
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by decepticos(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
gift01:
When we finish killing our specie....may we not end up killing ourselves
sorry but we are already doing that.
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by 3verblazing(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seee meat! grin
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by glossy6(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
bats and owls are suspected to be agents of witches and wizards
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bush people.
Owls belong to endangered species of birds.
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Good question and i'll be asking you , why are you always coming back ? if you know the answer for that , you'll know the benefits of being here
I asked you 1st smarty pants. Dont turn it round appantly being a mod and banning people means so much to Ur pathetic life thats why I asked U dumb dumb. You give me a straight answer or STFU

Now ban me

Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Guliver(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
livebullet:

Mtsheew see this one...
baba,na u sabi
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Guliver(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Oga shut up abeg.
u dey craze. Ogun dey kill u.u want make I come press u for night
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by asala1: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
toocutehector:
grin Nigerians and symbolization grin

D other time, a bat flew into the room where my elder bro and I were sleeping, if u see the way he hit me to wake up, I just woke up and started running away.. only for him to tell me it was a bat.. he started shouuting Jesus. Chei. I was angry eh. My sweet sleep got wasted.

Actually, bats have rabies and a bite from one can be fatal.
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Ranchhoddas: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guliver:
u dey craze. Ogun dey kill u.u want make I come press u for night
I say make you shut up!!
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Guliver(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I say make you shut up!!
look I go winchy u oooo.
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Ranchhoddas: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guliver:
look I go winchy u oooo.
Oga swerve na
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by DaBullIT(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
The likes of you believed FBI released list of Nigerian looters , so i will not blame you for believing i am a moderator, but you'll definitely get banned because you violated rule two , insulting a nairalander

Enjoy your weekend
Babzilla:

I asked you 1st smarty pants. Dont turn it round appantly being a mod and banning people means so much to Ur pathetic life thats why I asked U dumb dumb. You give me a straight answer or STFU

Now ban me
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
The likes of you believed FBI released list of Nigerian looters , so i will not blame you for believing i am a moderator, but you'll definitely get banned because you violated rule two , insulting a nairalander

Enjoy your weekend

Yaaaay! and I hope it makes ur miserable life any easier
#stillawaitingtheban #makeitquick
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by Aniwhyte(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
toocutehector:
grin Nigerians and symbolization grin

D other time, a bat flew into the room where my elder bro and I were sleeping, if u see the way he hit me to wake up, I just woke up and started running away.. only for him to tell me it was a bat.. he started shouuting Jesus. Chei. I was angry eh. My sweet sleep got wasted.
Guy na u be cutehector, or you be another person entirely?
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by sisiklara3(f): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Odiegwu
Re: Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today by sinaj(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
amuokuko:
The only animal left to be killed by nairalanders is Bush-baby..
Sure Lalasticlala would kill that soon..
does bushbaby actually exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.