Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery (23271 Views)

Assassination Attempt: FG Charges Melaye For False Information / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Expensivewarrio: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Only forger we have in Nigeria is PRESIDIOT BUHARII. The only general in human history without school certificate

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2016
In Oshiobaba's words : "We would keep prosecuting them for 16yrs "

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by seangy4konji: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Season film toh badt gan.
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by lordizak(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2016
kishimi8:
Saraki be navigating through a minefield since he emerged Senate president. These guys ain't got no chill. Mafia style na him be this one. La cosa nostra

I dey feel u.
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by kushma(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2016
Buhari and his government. Why haven't they arrested buhari for no certificate (waec)

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by koboko69: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2016
code11:
Propaganda! Propaganda!! Propaganda!!! This is exactly why BuBu has to go and employ many media advisers, to tell him the right move to make to attract public attention. What have we not heard as a nation. This is all hoax. Sarakis trial has been on for a year now, what is the outcome? Then we see this! Hehehe. Even if this trial is genuine, expect it to start like next year and linger on till those two are out of office... Then slowly forgotten. Too bad we have dust raising leaders, they think we have not wise up.... We have!

Stop this folly!

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Shortyy(f): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2016
and BUHARI is yet to submit his cert. issorai

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Oladim001(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2016
wowmenow:
When will the government charge buhari for spending over 2 billion naira to treat ordinary ear infection

When buhari use state resources to pay 13 San to protect his illiteracy nobody investigate him

Just don't start talking without facts, it doesnt make sense. Even to your own hearing, does it make sense that someone uses over 2 billion for that haba. Na two billion oo no be two thousand. Think b4 talking please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by emmykk(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2016
foegwry certificate ukor

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by anytexy: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2016
That's a good one. They should resign including Buhari . They are facing the same case of forgery.
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Izonpikin: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2016
FG charging others for the same forgery our oga is accused of....nigeria ....a very hypocritical nation.. cool....
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by vikeyz(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=30pt]GOD SAVE NIGERIA[/size]
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Duru009(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Dont this buhari of a man hav a single sense.....
His he not aware that he is makin saraki more popular in the poitical landscape of nigeria.
In 2019, saraki will never support buhari.
Saraki is atiku's boy.....
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by DRISKLEF(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Saraki in the news again! FG stop this wizard-hunt! undecided
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by blazetitov: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=wowmenow post=46677270]When will the government charge buhari for spending over 2 billion naira to treat ordinary ear infection

When buhari use state resources to pay 13 San to protect his illiteracy nobody investigate him

[/quote

Just N2bn? That's too small now. It was actually N20bn.
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by donvicky2007: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2016
YoursGEJ:
I knew it was only a matter of time before they came for Ekweremadu. These two criminals forged their way into power

Just as Mr. P forged his way into power without basic certificate to contest for the position he occupies?
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by CollinsMD(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2016
This is a typical case of "pot calling kettle black".. On which moral ground does Buhari stand to charge people for forgery when hiMself is standing trial for certificate forgery.. He can't even produce his result up till today..

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by kryptonian1987(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2016
did I just see the word FORGERY there?! OMG!
I don't think I need to go through it again!
If Saraki ( though a big thief) , Ekweremadu and Co's could be charged for petty petty forgery, then what about the founder and pioneer of this cancerous disease be charged for?!
IF AT ALL SOME OF YOU PRETEND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT. I MEAN: P. M. BUHARI!

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Israellb(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2016
.and after some days now we wont hear anything about it anymore

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by ayusco85(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2016
petrov10:
buhari is a certificatless fraud too

I concur
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by smirn(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2016
galaxy4rep:
kettle calling pot black! have ur president showed his certificate?
We don't need his certificate, those with PhD certificate failed us in the past.

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Sahaboi(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Saraki is original criminal...from kwara

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Chiboboski: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2016
otukpo:
Is this what we will continue to hear through out this adminisration?
The music is sweet to my ears and millions of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2016
CollinsMD:
This is a typical case of "pot calling kettle black".. On which moral ground does Buhari stand to charge people for forgery when hiMself is standing trial for certificate forgery.. He can't even produce his result up till today..
LOL

2 Likes

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by elmisti(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
smirn:

We don't need his certificate, those with PhD certificate failed us in the past.

To slap u jst dey hungry me!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
A parliament built on Crime and presided over by Criminals. Only in an absurd society called Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by ndornu87(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
smirn:

Seriously?? so cause a Ph.D. Holder failed you, you now prefer someone with no basic education? That's really messed up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by 49cents(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
This is how Buhari will spent the remaining three years chasing shadows!!!!

Boko haram is still there!
IPOB is still there!!
The Avengers are still there!!!
The economy is still is there!!!

Obasanjo is sure highly disappointed how Buhari is just wasting precious time
Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by Rajiolaade: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
We masses ought to be rejoicing that we have a govt. Probing its predecessor, i know if pdp wins 2019 election, theyll revenge. & if the trend continues,Nigeria will be cleansed & the poor the beneficiary. Don't expect a govt. to probe itself.

1 Like

Re: FG Charges Saraki And Ekweremadu With Forgery by basadenet: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
This Government is over heating the polity and could boomerang later. Pmb go and purge yourself of ur unforgiving spirits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG / Work Begins On The Collapsed Portion Of Makurdi-lafia-abuja Road (photos) / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.