Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (15161 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Keaton:
Lol, for this, I MUST vote for Mimzy. She has my vote!

I appreciate your choice....

This is not a hate campaign...feel free to vote who you love...
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Fadedjeans:
#votemimzy #teamblackn'proud #teambeautycharactern'intelligence #trendmimzyalldayerr'day
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:
People are Viewing, people are liking the posts and people are sending PMs...

This is not a hate campaign, all we want is the Truth...

This is Nairaland, where intellects meet...

Not a play ground for lairs and jokers
should i pm you with details?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:
and this question was not answered...
seun we need answers... and it should come at once....
tell refiner to prove to us that tosyne2much's d**k is small

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:
and this question was not answered...

seun we need answers... and it should come at once....

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Thank you, feel free...
hehehehe alright
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
PussieSandie:
As for me and my house, we will vote for mimzy smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
You should have mailed the interview organizers (Wristbagle, Dygeasy, Oliviaarims and MizMyColi) to lodge your complaints instead of littering the whole place with a thread to demean a candidate

Please we need you to lock this thread

Cc
Dominique

Lock this thread and watch another spring up...

We are not mailing anyone... you are not seun , all we need is fair play...

We have mailed alot of people, and no reply... we are forced to take action...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:
Mimzy dey give some people headache grin
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
You should have mailed the interview organizers (Wristbagle, Dygeasy, Oliviaarims and MizMyColi) to lodge your complaints instead of littering the whole place with a thread to demean a candidate

Please we need you to lock this thread

Cc
Dominique
You're such an hypocrite. How many threads will dominique lock when you guys decided to keep quiet on an issue that's has been on for 2 days now? You want a formal complaints? The ones you've been tagged on all this while isn't formal enough. Another thread is coming up with a different moniker and you will be tagged again, maybe then you guys will know that saving the integrity of this competition is very important.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Maxi112:
are u just seeing it for the first time? she has being doing so with that monike!

I don't lie, I don't even need to do so
ok ur opinion tho...see you around nl max..

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Ragnar55: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
should i pm you with details?

Of course you would na...grin that's all you can ever do grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Laveda(f): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Top of the morning to you dear.

How's you today

Morning to you too hun..

I'm fine, yourself? cheesy
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
proove to me that it is a joke undecided
I should prove to u what? that shot was very hilarious to me, honestly speaking
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Ragnar55:
Has anyone seen a certain lowlife called ssaintsamurai grin....I want to deliver a package to him grin
hehehe dnt sweat it. im like a weirdo. the more u think ure hurting me, the more i grow stronger. i find strenght in my pain.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No fear... Lolo1 has spoken.......

Uncle I hope you don chop

Olori1, I sight you grin grin

SaiMimzy!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2016
PussieSandie:
Is this mimzy? Wow! No wonder they wan die untop her matter! cheesy

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
ok ur opinion tho...see you around nl max..
thank you u very much, I will be glad to engage u in a conversationwink cheers
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Ragnar55:

Of course you would na...grin that's all you can ever do grin
i will not but dont provoke me to do it. i have what can make mimzy deactivate. its the truth bro. dnt push me.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
We are not gonna rest till justice takes place..

This is my decree...

I work for a multinational, and whoever needs the prize money should mail me... and watch me pay it for you...

But lying is out of it...

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by postmann: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
@knightnemesis
[b]
THE JOURNEY OF A PURPOSELESS SOUL
/b]

[b]
What is original in knightnemesis
Save for jobless hypocrites
Who has found employment
In haunting people's ambition.
In a promise-less morning
You arose from a bed unproductiveness
Where all that surrounds you is emptiness
From a live long derailed by broken dreams

I see where life failed you
Where you fought and lost
Where you pretend to fight for justice
But your motive is witch haunting
From the dark heart of a relapsing failure
A nameless masquerade with no past, present or future
Who are you? Oh son of perdition!

Schools are open, jobs are calling
Why does idleness find pleasure in your miserable soul?
Your energy burns in mischief
But your hands failed to be fertile
From a dark heart comes evil
And you labour in vain like the evil sower who walk in darkness
You remain anonymous because you fear the light!
I forgot the rules of this beauty contest;
How does your assertions break the rules?

A soul delights in idleness
When life has lost meaning to it
A look around you points to failure everywhere
Take up your hoe and shovel
And work in your own life that has yielded nothing
Since it was given a chance to live
.[/b]

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by strictlynaija: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Morning to you too hun..

I'm fine, yourself? cheesy

I'm cool too.

What's up for the weekend?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by alobright17(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Even though this noise is not coming from Refiner herself, we know it's coming from her camp (the Refineries ) filled with pants sellers. So what difference does it make? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854215_sup_jpega6bead5bcc4a2c3de8d25dd160b83ab1
Let no wan come out and make noise about false declaration of assets in Nigeria because lie na lie.

Wait oooo did I hear you mock pant sellers?just trying to make a point?

I'm very independent,a kind of person that call a spade a spade irrespective of who's involved.None of the contestant can make me not to speak my mind here.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Mimzy is sure winning this, I've done some underground campaign.

Mrs will win this contest. She is beautiful and decided to contest I see no big deal about it.

We gat this locked cool

PRETTY MIMZY

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Maxi112:
thank you u very much, I will be glad to engage u in a conversationwink cheers
you welcome..anytime..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
JixNation:

Send me a mail with facts, I will mail the organizers... after a day and nothing happens, we will publish the story...

Justice and fairness...

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
lol you bet apple and i will bet cucumber. deal?
I prefer monetary bet. What will I do with fruits?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Creamish(f): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Girl don't do this. You don't owe him any explanation.

They have seen the truth but its not what they want to hear. I'm done explaining.

Thanks tho. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
postmann:
@knightnemesis [b] THE JOURNEY OF A PURPOSELESS SOUL/b]
[b] What is original in knightnemesis Save for jobless hypocrites Who has found employment In haunting people's ambition. In a promise-less morning You arose from a bed unproductiveness Where all that surrounds you is emptiness From a live long derailed by broken dreams
I see where life failed you Where you fought and lost Where you pretend to fight for justice But your motive is witch haunting From the dark heart of a relapsing failure A nameless masquerade with no past, present or future Who are you? Oh son of perdition!
Schools are open, jobs are calling Why does idleness find pleasure in your miserable soul? Your energy burns in mischief But your hands failed to be fertile From a dark heart comes evil And you labour in vain like the evil sower who walk in darkness You remain anonymous because you fear the light! I forgot the rules of this beauty contest; How does your assertions break the rules?

A soul delights in idleness When life has lost meaning to it A look around you points to failure everywhere Take up your hoe and shovel And work in your own life that has yielded nothing Since it was given a chance to live
.[/b]
Here we go... QUEEN MIMZY gat this locked cool

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by topgear(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
i'm good...swthrt i didnt get ur reply..i sent a pm..

Ok will check my mail soon...
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Gather your facts, pm Me, and watch it grace Romance section tomorrow...

Thanks...
it's here already, ...It's either she lied that she is a grandma or we now have Mrs nairaland for grandma's... The second evidence... She said she is a proud Christian... Just wondering after looking at that her comment cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Some Weird Laws Around The World.... / Checkout Picture Of The World's Fattest & Smallest Horses / Ever Been Mistaken For Somebody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.