Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (15162 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2016
DanJimmy:
What's this ones saying.. Mimz lied about what

How much should I pay you to deny your Hubby??

Tell me... lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

You are a Muslim, She is a Muslim and I am a Muslim...

Your wife might deny you someday...

OK. Till then cheesy
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by telemapreye1(f): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2016
lovat:
Who is refiner undecided Tackle the issue at hand and stop bringing other contestants into the mix.

Is mimzy a Mum..... YES

Is she an OND holder...... YES

Does she have an hubby...... YES

Who cals a bf hubby with you bearing kids for him
Just negodu this one? undecided
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
I know who you are,atleast she is better than some people sister that have done 10 abortions or went to their husband house free of charge.

I'm so mimzylucious cool
cc dommmique
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2016
LamideNoni:
All this still won't stop me from voting for mimzy. You boys need to grow up and find a paying job so you can stop spreading lies. undecided
Yours is an invalid vote biko, except u have another account.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2016
grin this thread is gonna be hot mehn

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Laveda(f): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
How waz ya night?
I slept well, thanks..
I'm sure you did too.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
All because of 50 thousand naira you guys want to kill yourself??so she can't adress her BF as hubby again kwa!??
You are doing all this cos your candidate r.efiner didn't do well...Mimzy is the people choice.

We don't seek disqualification ...

I am not a refiner supporter...

We need an apology...

Hence now we know the power of money...

Now who cares about the Mrs Nairaland??...

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:
Mnd44 rocktatin dominiue lalasticala
MIMZY just address the issue once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2016
The Refineries are here again with a new drama. grin Now it's getting clear why the mods shed them yesterday. They have backups shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by lovat(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
Just negodu this one? undecided
Is that all your brain could process this morning undecided

Upgrade your proceesor plzzxxx

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by femo86(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

100million will never make me deny my wife in Islam... but someone did all because of 50k...

Now I know the power of money...

50k naira....SMH

You mean she denied cos of 50k naira.... grin grin grin grin grin
The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Tell me... lol
i think ure doing a nice job.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Miss.... not Mrs...
I know your other monikers Mr, you are not a Muslim so stop lying. Every Nl Lady can contest for miss Nl. take your lame findings to the graves.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Mynd44 dominique serious defamation of character is going on here.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by telemapreye1(f): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
cc dommmique
what your problem?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DanJimmy(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

Tell me... lol
And who the Bleep are you and what are saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by onstelly(f): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2016
WiLdFLame:

as if you can insult

fucck off joor

Mrs apaati grin

*ignoredmoodactiviatedforwildflame*
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
MIMZY just address the issue once and for all.

Stop quoting me. NL Vic-O
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yours is an invalid vote biko, except u have another account.
I know ure happy seeing this thread. dis warri girl mehnn
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
I know who you are,atleast she is better than some people sister that have done 10 abortions or went to their husband house free of charge.

I'm so mimzylucious cool

But my sis will never deny her husband because of 50k...

God forbid..

If she needed money, let her say it openly, we will contribute...

But lying in a contest...

We need a public apology... or the competition is flawed...

6 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Koddedtinz: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
knightnemesis:

It shows she acknowledges her mistake and promise not to repeat them...

50k to deny your husband??...
I taya o.

My question is, why would she lie? Or isn't she proud of her marriage? Why lie to the whole of Nairaland?

They claim they don't need 50k but why resort to such low attitude to win?

How would the husband feel if he saw this. I know if it were me, she would deactivate her account today today

Wristbangle, Dygeasy and tosyne2much, you said if a contestant wrongly informs on a question from the judges, they will be penalised. In that case, what is your take on this.

You all should not suddenly keep mute until Seun comes to tell you his own opinion on lying.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by lovat(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Where is it written that a married woman can't contest for miss Nairaland?
plz define a Miss and Mrs
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Mediapace: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
@bolded i know you are lying but continue,how can someone that slept after 12 slept well tongue

Slept well thesame way you slept well tongue @1
Laveda:

I slept well, thanks..
I'm sure you did too.
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
telemapreye1:
what your problem?
ask me again?
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Smellymouth: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Hadhrat Ibn ‘Abbas states that the Holy Prophet Mohammed observed that on the night of his visit to the heaven he saw a nation eating corpses and deads animals.

He enquired--"Who are those people? ’’ The Prophet was informed: These are the people who used to eat the flesh of others i.e. they slandered others.’’

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by talk2alabama: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2016
sheba123:

We seem to be the only neutral people here. Mimzy never said she wasn't a single mum. She is currently single, these refiners supporters are just trying to discredit the poor girl by calling her a liar.
why say refiner supporters?

How did u knw the op is a fan for teamrefiner?

The only person I was impressed with was a contestant I think misgdope or someone else, wen she said she is currently in a relationship.. she just didn't have to lie abt it. I was surprised how come all the contestants except one person admitted to be single.. that's a fallacy.

Mimzy can't be single when a child is involved.. the father will forever be part of her life whether she likes it or not..

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by robosky02(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I know your other monikers Mr, you are not a Muslim so stop lying. Every Nl Lady can contest for miss Nl. take your lame findings to the graves.

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Laveda(f): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Mediapace:
@bolded i know you are lying but continue,how can someone that slept after 12 slept well tongue

Slept well thesame way you slept well tongue @1

Hehehehe the time I slept doesn't really matter..
We different people ya'know. tongue
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:

Tell me other Moniker, I dare you...

Prove me wrong....
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Urlando:

Stop quoting me. NL Vic-O
lol mimzy are u married or not?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by dollyjoy(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
I know ure happy seeing this thread. dis warri girl mehnn
Happy you say? I think you now know Joy better than she know herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Some Weird Laws Around The World.... / Checkout Picture Of The World's Fattest & Smallest Horses / Ever Been Mistaken For Somebody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.