Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,848 members, 7,831,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. (3734 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Your success is defined by your results and not excuses. GEJ is indeed a great man..... People should stop trying so hard to spoil his name. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
naijaboy756:
in one year, the certificate-less 1 has moved Nigeria 50 steps backward... That is enough to make you shut up..
BRO. U CAN SAY IT AGAIN. DAT GOAT U QUOTED SHOULD JUST STOP SMOKING GRASS B4 ITS TOO LATE 4 HIM. SOME PEOPLE SEF EHH. HMM

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lalasticlala pls move this post to front page lets appreciate the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
naijaboy756:
in one year, the certificate-less 1 has moved Nigeria 50 steps backward... That is enough to make you shut up..
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up.
^^ Go and resume your cattle-rearing.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by naijaboy756: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up.
truth hurts. How can a reasonable human being be saying sai baba in truth and in spirit? With the current condition *baba* has *changed* our dear country to?

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Firefire:
May God almighty continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

You are not a perfect leader but your subtle wisdom and leadership style superse the media noise of the current 'civilian coup plotters'

Haters can go and jump into Lagoon.

No my Brother,
Any fukking GEJ hater can hold their smelly breath and die.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by mikolo80: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Breadmaker:

When you combine the fact that human brain have negativity bias(ie it remembers more bad news than good news) and the fact that many Nigerians have short memory then you will understand why the things some people remember about Jonathan are the current lies the current administration tell about him.

It will also help you to understand why someone will wake up and ask this question

So if you're among those that wonders why people celebrate Jonathan then this post is for you.

Here's why.

He gave women in politics more prominent roles.
[b]

All thieves and incompetent

Nigeria under his tenure got 11 gold , 11 silver and 14 bronze medals at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, finishing 8thin the overall ranking.

Yet no reward. Even for paralympians
Useless man

Under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan administration, Nigeria won the African Cup of Nationsfor the first time in 19 years in South Africa in February, 2013.

Still no reward

He introduced favourable economic policies that helped the Internet to penetrate deeply and increased from about 45 million users in 2011 to 63 million in 2014

Name the policies

He made Nigeria the world’s largest producer of cassava with an output of over 45 million metric tonnes in 2014

Na in garri cost.

He reduced food imports by over 40% as at 2013

Na in food prices de rise? Who be your econs teacher

He transformd the agricultural sector in Nigeria

No tractor no fertiliser no irrigation.you. sure say na transformer or compass set

He cleanly arrested the outbreak of the deadly and highly contagious Ebola Virus Disease. If not for him and his team, people would have been more scarce than tomatoes in Nigeria.
pesin wen say na political enemies.
Still no wan release moni for amaechi or fashola who did all the work

He established nine federal universities across the country in states.

You fit carry your pikin go dia .
Him ma sef no be abroad him pikin go school

He revived the comatose railway system of transportation in the country

28 hrs Lagos to Kano 1ce a week.
SMH

Under the Goodluck Jonathan administration, Nigeria became the first country in West Africa to host the World Economic Forum(WEF) in 2014.

Who e epp?

Goodluck Jonathan administration is the one behind the revival of the dead automotive industry

How many jobs CArs created

Unlike someone that said Nigerians corrupt except him, Jonathan took us a step closer to being fully integrated into the international e-commerce community with the approval and reinclusion of Nigeria as one of the Paypal-compliant countries after being banned from using the service at the peak of the advanced fee fraud.

The same way he brought facebook to Nigeria abi

He Initiated the YOUWIN program.

500 bn miss the first month

He opened up Nigeria to the global business community and becoming Africa’s number one destination of foreign investors.

Mtn and dstv na indigene ba

He liberalized the press and guaranteed freedom of speech

Abi he tried to curb it and failed

He conducted free, fair and conclusive elections in the country

Elections have always been free and fair

He promoted and practiced true democracy

Yeah yet refused to do primary

He constructed bridges

Name them

He constructed, beautified, and dualized many roads.

That won't last 2 rainy reasons

That Nigeria produced first ever 2.9 million metric tons of rice in 2013

Yet rice costs 18 k per bag from 9 k

Local rice production contributed 320 Billion Naira to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the country in 2014.

See above

He constructed dams

Their location may we Google Map am

He trained and empowered 2,000 women under G-WIN

Out of 180,000
That is a failure rate 0.9%

Nigeria recorded zero case of polio in 2014:

Oyinbo no fit allow you kobalise dem

He introduced dry season farming

Like facebook and PayPal ba

It was under his tenure that MasterCard made Nigeria its regional headquarters for its West/East and Indian Ocean islands zone raising the profile of Nigeria’s e-commerce industry.

Mumu wan sell naija to them

He launched the NigComSat-1Rsatellite which will help expand Internet Bandwidth, monitor the weather and provide early warning to prevent natural disasters.

Satellite wen dem no sabi wia e de again

The Federal Government under his tenure secured investment commitments worth 4.89 Trillion Naira.

All dem thief

Though you didn't benefit from the money shared but at least he increased the life expectancy of Nigerians from 47 to 54.

When Buhari lost in 2011, violence erupted in north with lead to the death of about 800 Nigerians including youth corpers but when Jonathan lost, he took it like a man and we all went back to our businesses.

Eh ehn
E for do stronghead see as Hague be. slowpoke

And Finally.

He still takes all blames for the wrongs and inefficiencies of APC which you can agree with me is the reason people haven't started stoning them.
This mumu wen never take responsibility for anything in him life
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Firefire:

You are not a perfect leader but your subtle wisdom and leadership style superse the media noise of the current 'civilian coup plotters'

Haters can go and jump into Lagoon.
Hi bro, please I will appreciate if thou lend me few minutes of your time for a chat, wanna discuss something with you. My signature is the clue.

Good morning!
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Firefire:

[size=14pt]Haters can go and jump into Lagoon.[/size]
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Tokt: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2016
deji68:
But otuoke has a University. .... courtesy of gej...... i dont know whether Ota or Daura have portable water cool cool

Yes she has on paper. Not operational. So in ur daft state, university is far superior than water.
Yes, Ota has. Daura also will soon have, afterall he has just spent 1 year as against the six cursed years Jonah-daft spent.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by deji68: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2016
grin grin grin otuoke university only on paper?....the lecturers and student of otuoke University will not forgive u for this big lie......Buhari part 1 and 2 is 3 years altogether and Daura has no prtable water.......mind u the only federal university in kastina was established by GEJ in 1st years in office... cool cool

Tokt:

Yes she has on paper. Not operational. So in ur daft state, university is far superior than water.
Yes, Ota has. Daura also will soon have, afterall he has just spent 1 year as against the six cursed years Jonah-daft spent.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Tokt: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin otuoke university only on paper?....the lecturers and student of otuoke University will not forgive u for this big lie....

Joke on u. Show pictures or shut ur trap

..Buhari part 1 and 2 is 3 years altogether and Daura has no prtable water.......

Senseless. Buhari has spent just a little more than a yr as against 6 cursed yrs from the Otuooke bastard. More time for Buhari.

mind u the only federal university in kastina was established by GEJ in 1st years in office... cool cool

Oponu, what about the states school? We're they complaining that they lacked schools before Jonah-daft gave them a glorified secondary school? The state tertiary schools is far more equipped than the ones Jonah-daft gave.

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by deji68: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2016
angry angry angry angry omo go wan ko maku .....just wasted my time arguing with a fool cool cool cool
[quote author=Tokt post=46712506][/quote]
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Meanwhile in USA

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Tokt: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2016
[s]
deji68:
angry angry angry angry omo go wan ko maku .....just wasted my time arguing with a fool cool cool cool
[/s]

Empty head. Is when u Av nothing to say, then u start cursing ur fathers. Shame.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Breadmaker: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2016
mikolo80:

This mumu wen never take responsibility for anything in him life
I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Breadmaker: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin
Haters are very obedient.

gringrin
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by IVORY2009(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Tokt:
[s]

Empty head. Is when u Av nothing to say, then u start cursing ur fathers. Shame.

[/s]

NONSENSE!
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Breadmaker: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2016
deji68:
Wonders why it took you so long to notice.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by chukuli(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Tokt:
Very eediotic and foolish reasons hopeless fools brandish about to praise the Otuooke bastard. Till date, Otuooke has no potable water.
The level of monumental corruption perpetrated when he was in charge is incomparable to any in our history. under his cursed leadership after many years of plenty, we started borrowing to pay salaries. Good riddance to the drunkard.
when you are calm kindly go through the post again
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by mikolo80: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Breadmaker:
I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say.
every thing that went wrong was always someborri else fault. Never his.
Guess he forgot that the buck stops at presidents table.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Tokt: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s]

NONSENSE!

Not unexpected. eediots think alike.
grin
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Tokt: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
chukuli:
when you are calm kindly go through the post again

Actually I did and I felt it was wrong of me to leave out some of Jonah-daft atrocities.
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by IVORY2009(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tokt:

Actually I did and I felt it was wrong of me to leave out some of Jonah-daft atrocities.

Demdem himself, how's the creeks and PH? Hope u are representing!
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by Tokt: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
[s]
IVORY2009:

Demdem himself, how's the creeks and PH? Hope u are representing!
[/s]

IVORY2009:
[s]
NONSENSE!
Re: Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. by IVORY2009(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]
I dey laugh grin I will radio u soon!

(1) (2) (Reply)

All About Stanel World Commissioned In Awka Today. / Imagine If It Was PDP Rally That Was Empty Like APC Lagos Own / INEC: 2023 General Election Must Be Better Than Previous Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.