Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency (20990 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by 989900: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Cannonleo:
yep bro we are getting the jf 17 after this useless government stopped all negotiations for it during the body odour era only to realize that there was no back deals in it and quickly jump back in , we are getting three hopefully out of 40.

As for the f-16, u want a dumb aircraft from the yanks with restrictions greater than the magna Carta abi.
The yanks won't sell either, the cost of maintenance and ordinance are two much and it does not fit The theory of cost effectiviness.
Lest I forget the thunder and fighting falcon have almost the same capabilities while the thunder beats the falcon in maneuverability.

Thanx, looks good deal @$25m . . . Dasuki's $2.1b could have been able to purchase 70-80 units of those.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by moumetajasa: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2016
ichidodo:
These stupid f**king Alpha jets and dumb ass Nigerian Airforce......And WHAT THE HELL IS AN MIF7?.....Looks to us like something made in obsolence from China, Pakistan or something a black arm dealer just coupled together. F**k that sh**t,including Illierate Buhari.
jonathan and his NSA bought d jets u dumb idiot… so stop insulting and hating
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Ijaya123: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2016
ichidodo:
These stupid f**king Alpha jets and dumb ass Nigerian Airforce......And WHAT THE HELL IS AN MIF7?.....Looks to us like something made in obsolence from China, Pakistan or something a black arm dealer just coupled together. F**k that sh**t,including Illierate Buhari.

Your spelling is terrible. Wondered how you passed WAEC.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by shortgun(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2016
why is it that almost all the operations by the Nigerian military are always codenamed in Hausa language?
don't they have other Nigerian tribes/languages in the military?

na so edey start small small...before you know it Hausa will became the official language of the military.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by busyfishing(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This APC government is full of lies undecided

The burukunti burantashi pampers wearing gworo chewing cow dung eating paedophile dullard led thew montana request airforce fighter beremx propaganda propaganda propaganda sad
are you OK? What are you saying? You need your head examined
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by amazingspiderma: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria is so poorly equipped that we have to announce the addition of six outdated painted aircrafts(gongoni).
That's the product of years of nepotism and mediocrity in the military.

Waiting for the first mumu to qoute me.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Zane2point4(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Sixfootah:
When I heard air force, what comes to mind was SU 27/34 or mig 29.. or tonado.. or F16 .. not alpha jet and F7 ordinary Browning m2 can shoot down...

Broda I fear, das my questions exactly, how can this backward piece of shit flush out boko haram, no precise targeting pod and designation tech frm the air, no smart or gps or JDAM amunnitions, I jux tire for our airforce o, ordinary RPG fit bring down dat scrab sef, am sure it doesnt hv anti missile or flare.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Nigerianboi: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2016
EgusiSoup:

The burukunti burantashi pampers wearing gworo chewing cow dung eating paedophile dullard led thew montana request airforce fighter beremx propaganda propaganda propaganda sad

wht is this one saying now. smh
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Zane2point4(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2016
I know we cant ever get the F18 super hornet from the yanks buh am in love with this machine, go ask d saddam hussein, gaddaffi and d talibans wat this hornet did to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by EgusiSoup: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigerianboi:

wht is this one saying now. smh

I does not even knows undecided
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Go and finish off those cowards. May God protect these gallant soldiers as they put their lives on the line to ensure that we sleep at night with both of our eyes closed

Meanwhile any pikin that wants to buy this land so that they can write FTC should contact me directly for my account number. My last agent, Kamoru, carry my money run so I no longer use agents. Tenk
I just pray NDA and Boko boys don't have tracking missles too cause that plane wey dem dey inside na very risky tin i saw d way it was flying over my roof d tin light e fit rotate 2 times in a second(approximately not sure)
but d good tin is that it very very fast and it's unlikely that you'll shoot it down with any device from d ground u need what will track and shoot down anyway make dem try wink
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Zane2point4(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2016
This is a pictorial view of an f18 targeting pod from almost 50 000ft using JDAM or gps munition to bomb out a hostile airport, the bright orange square is its locked target about to be demolished,
So tell me fellas isnt thia the kind of tech we need?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by hustla(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Wetin u want again
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by staneless(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2016
obsoleted aircrafts...Mtcheeeeew
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by DaBullIT(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Air force launches 4 fighter get to end boko haram insurgency , no complain

When the news says FG launches 4 Jets to end ND Avenger's insurgency , i hope no one will scream fowl play

Terrorist na terrorist

yrret:
Book haram!! Flushing those vampires off the surface of the earth will actually restore back delayed peace.

But, one begin to wonder how they will get pass boko boys in Niger Republic and Cameroon.

Wishing them an ecstatic success!!
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by wiringdpt(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2016
1000 fighter jets? REALLY NIGGA?
ZUBY77:

Six fighters for an area bigger than Belgium, Portugal, Luxembourg and Holland combined together.
And these four countries combined have 1000 jet fighters.
Can you see why Nigeria is not going anywhere soon?
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Chongaiman: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2016
An Attack On Bokoharam Is An Attack On The North!
Caveat:la quote, la baje!
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Bodmas94(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sixfold:
When I heard air force, what comes to mind was SU 27/34 or mug 29.. or tornado.. or F16 .. not alpha jet and F7 ordinary Browning m2 can shoot down...
all we need to do at this moment to give our boys unwavering support. And as for all the kinds of military aircraft u just mentioned, it is a fact that we don't have them. Let's make do with what we have. Remember Nigeria is a developing country. We shouldn't start to compare ourselves to the developed world. Nigeria will definitely win this WAR. The Nigerian Armed Forces has the track record. One Nigeria!!!
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Bodmas94(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
wiringdpt:
1000 fighter jets? REALLY NIGGA?
. Please can u provide us d source of ur info. We are unenlightened, u can definitely do us a favour by providing us d source. Biko!!!
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
No let them continue chasing the Avengers that re yet to kill an ant because of oyel while innocent and helpless people perish in their hundreds on daily basis.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by sharrp: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
donsteady:
6 fighter jets to the same north that you said Boko haram has been defeated? Are you guys telling us the truth?
Apc are just bunch of shameless old men.
God puniish all of you for turning this country upside down.
Illiteracy is the problem we have here. Most of you call the president illiterates but most of you are educated iliterates yourselves.
Sometimes defeated mean you dont have the upper hand no more. Book haram uses a shoot and hide technique to fight. Its hard getting all of them. You my brother can confess that book haram ain't as vicious as they use to be. And now is an attempt to further wreck them but due to the pain of your hero losing the last election you still will not applaud this
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by stan4guy6(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
guys like me are capable of bringing down this 1915 technology called alpha jet without any fire arm self. even the jf17 no make sense.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by mannobeGod: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
We don com again.. If you lyk carry Keke napep go there.. na yu sabi...
Il not be surprise soon when you come up with another flying armour tank launch to flush boko...

Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by donsteady(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
sharrp:

Illiteracy is the problem we have here. Most of you call the president illiterates but most of you are educated iliterates yourselves.
Sometimes defeated mean you dont have the upper hand no more. Book haram uses a shoot and hide technique to fight. Its hard getting all of them. You my brother can confess that book haram ain't as vicious as they use to be. And now is an attempt to further wreck them but due to the pain of your hero losing the last election you still will not applaud this
Mr educated man so it's make sense for bubu to use 6 fighter on Bokoboys that can only shoot at run. Tot you are smart. But is unfortunate
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Sixfootah(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
tdayof:

F-7 is a supersonic aircraft tho may be obsolete but still very good against insurgents. And sir your browning m2 can't shoot down an aircraft flying at mach 2.
is it not ground operation they're going Is it not going to fly low to drop dumb bombs
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Sixfootah(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bodmas94:
all we need to do at this moment to give our boys unwavering support. And as for all the kinds of military aircraft u just mentioned, it is a fact that we don't have them. Let's make do with what we have. Remember Nigeria is a developing country. We shouldn't start to compare ourselves to the developed world. Nigeria will definitely win this WAR. The Nigerian Armed Forces has the track record. One Nigeria!!!
developing country??! And Chad is flying mig 29.. Uganda is flying SU 30
.... another name for Nigeria should be mediocrity
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by tdayof(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sixfootah:
is it not ground operation they're going Is it not going to fly low to drop dumb bombs
no, it doesn't have to fly low.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by tdayof(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Zane2point4:
This is a pictorial view of an f18 targeting pod from almost 50 000ft using JDAM or gps munition to bomb out a hostile airport, the bright orange square is its locked target about to be demolished,
So tell me fellas isnt thia the kind of tech we need?
f-18 is a naval spec aircraft.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by tdayof(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Zane2point4:
I know we cant ever get the F18 super hornet from the yanks buh am in love with this machine, go ask d saddam hussein, gaddaffi and d talibans wat this hornet did to them.
F-16 was used against sadam issh. And the Growler is doper.

Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by tdayof(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cannonleo:
yep bro we are getting the jf 17 after this useless government stopped all negotiations for it during the body odour era only to realize that there was no back deals in it and quickly jump back in , we are getting three hopefully out of 40.

As for the f-16, u want a dumb aircraft from the yanks with restrictions greater than the magna Carta abi.
The yanks won't sell either, the cost of maintenance and ordinance are two much and it does not fit The theory of cost effectiviness.
Lest I forget the thunder and fighting falcon have almost the same capabilities while the thunder beats the falcon in maneuverability.

lol did you actually compare the F-16 to the JF 17?? really?? The F-16 is alot better than the JF-17.
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Sixfootah(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
tdayof:
no, it doesn't have to fly low.
so dumb bombs are now dropped from 10,000 feet huh
Re: NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency by tdayof(m): 3:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Sixfootah:
so dumb bombs are now dropped from 10,000 feet huh
you should be wise man. A bomb can be dropped at 10000 feet. That's why something is called precision guided bomb. So much movies in your skull. Mr man when posting shiit again don't use the word dumb at me again when you are totally clueless about what you have got to say.
Even at around 3000ft the F-7 may probably be moving at mach 1.3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Speaks Again - Stop Buhari’s cabal Now / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / Lekki Shooting: Who Wants DJ Switch Dead? By Osayimwen Osahon George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.