Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis (38857 Views)

Niger Warns Of Flooding In Benin, Nigeria / Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Tunechi1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jakumo:

Is this an offer to buy my trademark ? Call my secretary to book an appointment, but bring a BIG bag of cash when you show up at my office.
no problem sire how many ghana must go will do?
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by gbengx: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yellow danfo in Lekki....that na lie!!!!
See d petrol fuel station price board....that is not Nigeria

Please paste true pix only....or at least try put on ur brain small.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by yom2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Blood of Jesus

Nna eeehhh , Water full transformer like so and you get the liver to stand inside water wey dey conduct electricity pass electrode con dey snap picture ?

If something do you dem go say na village people

this one you are using your hand to do yourself grin grin grin
i must stay in leki
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Klington: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
and sokoto state is like...........no rain this year!
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by gloryman91: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Subuhanallahi. Allah pls forgive us our sins. This is serious when water fights back, but pple say water no get enemy?
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by maxzzo1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
olimeh13:
This week rain has done more harm than good to the people that lives close to the coastal areas in Lagos state most especially Lekki and Ajah area...

View pictures below
Thot Fashola did well in Lagos...... na waoooioo
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
olimeh13:
This week rain has done more harm than good to the people that lives close to the coastal areas in Lagos state most especially Lekki and Ajah area...

View pictures below

Since when do we have 7Eleven in Nigeria? Idiot angry
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by AdultMaleNegro(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
The lekki flood ain't caused by the absence of drainage systems but lekki is on the coast with naturally low drainage base.....dykes may be needed soon=^>
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Bebboyun(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
ednut1:
how do bloggers sleep at night with thier lies. some of d pix are from ghana, lagos mainland and last year. nonsense. dat toilet pic is so fake. island flood water is ash in colour. u can also see yellow danfo. island buses are white or white and green. nonsense. there is a pic from VGC there too dat happened last year
I wonder oh my brother,that Is why I don't like blog. Do we have 7/11 store in Nigeria... Hell NO
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by felifeli: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
ednut1:
u be mumu na. Texas is even in one of d pix if u zoom., if u hv been or u live on d island u wud also knw yellow danfo buses are not used here. i dont need to post links its common sense u hear.
ehn sebi you are the non-mumu person who lives on island. for the education of we who have never even visited lagos kindly give links.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Mabelenena(f): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
not4sure:
It serves them right some of this guys will build house without proper drainage system
You speak my mind..na so so fine fine houses da there but poor drainage system
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by mikolo80: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jakumo:

No give dem that idea o, my brother, because na NDA and MEND dey control lagoon now, and dem dey find new customer to KWAPTURE every day, for on top that deep water. Both Mr. Biggi Belle together with him flying boat, go meet demself for Bayelsa before evening time.
really,!!! Wetin concine royal rumble with lagoon concine with creek. Na Lagos not bayelsa o. Not even ondo
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by kenoz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Choi ! shocked

Too bad.
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Tinyemeka(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yuuuccckkkkk!!! shocked

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Tinyemeka(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fake. This pic is from 2008.

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by fart: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
there is 7 eleven in nigeria? since when shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Eluala(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
ednut1:
how do bloggers sleep at night with thier lies. some of d pix are from ghana, lagos mainland and last year. nonsense. dat toilet pic is so fake. island flood water is ash in colour. u can also see yellow danfo. island buses are white or white and green. nonsense. there is a pic from VGC there too dat happened last year

In fact I can see 7 Eleven. That is obviously not Nigeria. Last time I saw a gas station with that name I was in Florida. Nigerians must basterdize everything. So because they heard Linda Ikeji made money from blogging people now copy and blog nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by akigbemaru: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Flioding
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by sulaiboy20(m): 2:28am On Jun 19, 2016
chai.. see .. Don't blame your father building in low cost area .... he get brain
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Ratello: 2:39am On Jun 19, 2016
googlepikins:
If lekki pass phase 1 , forget am. Others na epe
My brother no be lie....anything after Admiralty Gate na wash
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by sugah: 4:28am On Jun 19, 2016
olimeh13:
More

OP what part of Lekki/Ajah is this? 7Eleven and econolodge don reach Lekki?
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by aremed(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2016
ednut1:
whether last year,late last year or even last last year...it shall happen in dos areas...i sory for dem oooo
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why do some bloggers derive pleasure in posting blatant falsehood?

Pic 1 - This definitely not Lekki cos the buses that ply that route are painted white

Pic 6 - This pic has been circulating on the net for over 5 years now

Pic 8 - This does not even look like Nigeria (A careful study of the sign above the road shows this)

Pic 9 - Is there even a 7 Eleven outlet in Nigeria?

Stop misinforming people! angry
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by naijawhist: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Stay up to date with the latest happenings in Lekki, Ikoyi,VI and Ajah http://lekkirepublic.com/blog
Re: PHOTOS:- More Flooding In Lekki And Ajah Metropolis by Delgi(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2017
olimeh13:
More pictures

You are a fraud, pic#5 background shows a mountain. Lekki/Ajjah of your dreams?
You copied from here... http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/05/relief-as-abuja-enugu-residents-experience-first-rainfall/

Pic 8.... http://www.dailyimpact.net/tag/mississippi-river-flood/

7/11 pic... https://m.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2015/05/26/8-photos-and-videos-of-the-recent-texas-floods

Toilet pic... https://dchilds./tag/niger-river/

Yellow damfo was in Ogba 2013..
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/05/many-school-pupils-feared-dead-in-lagos.html?m=1

Should I go on and expose you more for the fraud you really are?
My question to you is why What makes you think Nairalanders are a bunch of illiterates that can't perform a common Google search??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.