Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar (954 Views)

Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot / Wedding Party Couple: Bankyw & Adesuwa On Why They Waited A While. / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by Juliana50(f): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Remember the groom who burst into tears as his bride walked down the aisle to him? Anna Deku has revealed via instagram that they both dated for four years and waited till marriage to have sex. Below is what she shared on Instagram five days ago:
"If someone told me 4 years ago that me and my future husband would be waiting until marriage to have sex, I would have been on the floor laughing lol! But all things are definitely possible through Christ.
We live in a "try before you buy" world. A world where we are told to do whatever makes us "happy" in the short term. A world where having self-control is a bad thing. A world where we can somehow get the result without going through the process. I remember in my last relationship, when I decided to stop having sex, I was able to clearly see the negative attributes I wasn't seeing before. Some of you are in relationships that you shouldn't be in but the sex gives you a false sense of intimacy and connection that wouldn't be there if you weren't having sex. People think we follow rules but we follow our Father who loves us more than we love each other. We choose to submit to our creator who knows us better than we know ourself and it has been so worth it. The depth of conversations, the way we resolve arguments, the foundation of our relationship. All established before the sex"
http://betterpikins..com/2016/06/wife-of-crying-groom-in-viral-wedding.html
Re: Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by cruzita(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
so that was the reason he was crying ?

Seriously !!!!!

HE TRIED O

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ugh! So other couples who've had sex before tying the knot don't share a similar bond? It's about mutual understand & similar beliefs at the end of the day. Sex is not a glue or the enemy when two people share core beliefs. What worked for them is not the mould for every relationship. The ink of their marriage certificate hasn't dried yet & she's already talking like they just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. I wish them the best but she needs to put a sock in it with all the love guru stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by Oche211(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bt hope u didn't give that dude tokunbo sha or a lagos-ibadan expressway.
If d dude waited that long nd gets a bore hole, then even that wait is useless.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by Oche211(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
so that was the reason he was crying ?

Seriously !!!!!

HE TRIED O
no be small try at all.
Re: Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by fuckpro: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Ugh! So other couples who've had sex before tying the knot don't share a similar bond? It's about mutual understand & similar beliefs at the end of the day. Sex is not a glue or the enemy when two people share core beliefs. What worked for them is not the mould for every relationship. The ink of their marriage certificate hasn't dried yet & she's already talking like they just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. I wish them the best but she needs to put a sock in it with all the love guru stuff
colored
Re: Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by Ajewealth123(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Juliana50:

Remember the groom who burst into tears as his bride walked down the aisle to him? Anna Deku has revealed via instagram that they both dated for four years and waited till marriage to have sex. Below is what she shared on Instagram five days ago:
"If someone told me 4 years ago that me and my future husband would be waiting until marriage to have sex, I would have been on the floor laughing lol! But all things are definitely possible through Christ.
We live in a "try before you buy" world. A world where we are told to do whatever makes us "happy" in the short term. A world where having self-control is a bad thing. A world where we can somehow get the result without going through the process. I remember in my last relationship, when I decided to stop having sex, I was able to clearly see the negative attributes I wasn't seeing before. Some of you are in relationships that you shouldn't be in but the sex gives you a false sense of intimacy and connection that wouldn't be there if you weren't having sex. People think we follow rules but we follow our Father who loves us more than we love each other. We choose to submit to our creator who knows us better than we know ourself and it has been so worth it. The depth of conversations, the way we resolve arguments, the foundation of our relationship. All established before the sex"
thank goodness she didn't lie she was a virgin
Re: Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Juliana50:

Wtf ? So the guy was crying because of sex.

That doesn't even make any sense at all.

That won't stop them for breaking up or having a good marriage

(1) (Reply)

Get Women To Obey And Do Everything You Say / Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.