Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual (3895 Views)

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by kelvee(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
At about 3pm yesterday, a Nigerian guy who schools in Houdegbe North American University Benin Republic (HNAUB) was arrested, due to his action of turning a fellow female student to a snake using supernatural powers. The guys are said to be 100 Level Business Administration Students of the above named University, to cut the explanation short, they’re freshers who wanted to make quick money,they wanted to drive exotic cars and oppress their fellow students who happened to struggle hard to complete their education. This culprit travelled down to Port-Novo for the rituals. Pictures of two girls were found in the box which contained the snake. The Snake in the box is actually one of the girls that was used,while the second girl’s head had already been chopped off. It was a girl that stays in the same compound with them that noticed their strange movements and she therefore reported them to the police. Some of their girlfriends have actually been declared missing for some days now but no one ever imagined that they could have been used for money rituals until the moment they were arrested. People thought the girls had done their “crayfish waka” as usual, not knowing that the girls have been used for rituals. They killed those young girls all for fast cash. Ladies beware!

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jesuuuu!! shocked shocked shocked

This is serious oo. I just thought turning into a snake was a myth.

Nna men this guys are EKWENSU! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by cassidy1996(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
story.....money ritual gone bad...
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by Topestbilly(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
shocked

What people do for money is so so heartbreaking cry
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by yemsai(f): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oga o...God help us all!
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
This one n bad market grin grin grin .. RIP to the girls

MODIfIED: i foresee this thread making FP ... Snake is involed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by 49cents(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
When we worship in 90% of our musical video...is it any surprise
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by Ronpet777(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Source Wanna see d girl before she was turned and after or I don't believe it.
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by pheyhi(f): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
I never liked that school for one, always pushing students to live higher than their means, all the good girls and guys that I know that entered that school came back the better
If i start to talk...
They can't give me scholarship in that school and I will accept, poly sef better
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by kelvee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Nna men this guys are EWENSU! angry angry
'EKWENSU'
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by yrret: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
I really need to know how that guy did it. I'm yet to witness deep magic.

All I have seen, I vividly comprehend the force and scientific tricks behind them.

Eager to know!

1 Like

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by kelvee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
yrret:
I really need to know how that guy did it. I'm yet yo witnessed deep magic.

All I have seen, I vividly comprehend the force and scientific tricks behind them.

Eager to know!

Desperado spotted hia!!.. grin
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by winj: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
the person who wrote this story and those who believe it are MONKEYS

2 Likes

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by pythonkid(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
The poster of this tread is an ass, stuff happened arround 2012
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by pythonkid(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ronpet777:
Source Wanna see d girl before she was turned and after or I don't believe it.

Don't mind the stupid poster, this thing happened arround 2012 when I was still schooling

1 Like

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by kelvee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
pythonkid:

Don't mind the stupid poster, this thing happened arround 2012 when I was still schooling
stupid poster
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by 4rmthewest(m): 6:32am On Jun 19, 2016
chai...adonbilivit.

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by adeoye201: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Poster u be goat. Matter wey happen for 2012 for pekadix. Favour and him friend na im run the package. Old stale news
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by kelvee(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2016
adeoye201:
Poster u be goat. Matter wey happen for 2012 for pekadix. Favour and him friend na im run the package. Old stale news
U dnt have to b rude to state ur point. Oya I don hear.
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by SurefireFashion: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chai.......
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
I've heard of such cases happening in that school but I never believed until now.

1 Like

Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good
Re: Photos – Nigerian Student In Benin Turns Girlfriend To Snake For Money Ritual by Nina4u(f): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hahahaha you really believe this crap? A snake is a snake and a human is a human ..a human can't transform to anything ..guy had 2 pics of the girl with a snake in the box tryna do some hokus pokus that is not gonna work .. You dunno magicians is not having any power? They do tricks and illusions and some very good at it ...but it can all be explained . You heard of Chris Angel? He levitates and walk on water ..but it is all tricks to make it appear as if he do but actually don't do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

106 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Atrack Barkin Ladi On The Outskirts Of Jos / All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! / Look At This Poor Church Rat That Died Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.