Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls (764 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Who Love Sex Most- Men Or Women? / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by marvelck: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dont need to say much about it, cos its so obvious that almost every guy goes after a girl cos of sex, and nothing else. Guys only desire girls cos of sex...The sexual urge among guys these days is really getting out of hand. And cos of that, no girl is safe anymore
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by talk2alabama: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nonsense.... are u telling me I will chase otedola's daughter because of sex? angry
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Ronpet777(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Speak for urself bro.
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by vizkiz: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
sex is the last thing that comes to my mind when I am with a girl I really like smiley

Note that word REALLY like smiley

1 Like

Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Topestbilly(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
because d girls make us feel like they ar here for the money... its a give and take thing

By the way who says girls don't come for dat one 2?
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Topestbilly(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
sex is the last thing that comes to my mind when I am with a girl I really like smiley

Not that word REALLY like smiley

I dey look u with one-eye
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Laveda(f): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
You get sense so?

undecided

1 Like

Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
That's why it's called "Chasing"; remniscent of wild animals during mating rituals....
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Smartanthony: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
its 80percent true
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecidedundecided

Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by falconey(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
Nonsense.... are u telling me I will chase otedola's daughter because of sex? angry

lwkm, money then sex?
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by talk2alabama: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
falconey:

lwkm, money then sex?
money only.. wink million os kitties out there bro. cheesy
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by Thunderlicious: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Before unko?
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by timsonpreye(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
wink this fact is we guys do av a loving heart but we see sex as was makes us guys, we do like sex but that doesn't mean we are jst there for only sex nah... In a relationship two tins re considers the love n the sex, its Jst two tins that shouldn't b separated
Re: If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls by MRBrownJ: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
thats not true at all... at least not for most men.

here is a simple question to ask yourselves: imagine that you could get "just" sex from a stranger (whenever you felt like it), would you say that you wouldnt want have a gf by your side?! as much as our women provide the needed sex, they also provide companionship/care/affection/love/help etc

(1) (Reply)

Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady / What Is Wrong With This Picture ? (nigeria Police Edition) / Boyfriend Always Tries To Make Me Look Stup!d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.